Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

"Absolutely"

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I have asked hundreds of people if they believe in Jesus around Boston... And that one girl said, no hesitation, "absolutely"... It goes through my head...

And then there was that one guy on the bus, no hesitation, "No... I believe in Satan", like full on proclamation... Like no uncertainty in it...

And then many are like "ya..." after they ponder in their head... Some are like "kind of"... Some say "no"... One guy boasted about being a Medical Doctor, as if God is under him, as he proclaimed atheism and science...

And a lot of girls just say "get away from me" and avoid me... And some guys act like girls and do the same thing... One guy was like "get away from me!", and i was like "why?", and he just kept saying "get away from me!", and i asked him what i did wrong, and he said "You exist!", to which response left me speechless, and pondering about the nature of my existence itself and how it effects people around me...

And i got kicked out of a LGBT bar (i randomly ended up at), for asking people if they believe in Jesus... Which, has to be against the law or something... idk....

And one guy, snickered at me "why dont you go talk about theology to someone else"... While his wife whispered "we do believe"... Made me question, what i did wrong to this guy to where he would say that...

Some of the young people that are questioning God, and denying God, are kind of interesting... kind of have great potential in them... I can sense it, but making up there minds that they dont believe...

idk...

That "absolutely" answer goes through my head...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Tart »

Oh and some of the Muslims are interesting... One Muslim blew me away... "Ya hes going to save the world"... I was like wow...

Then another Muslim girl, a new convert, only like 5 months in and full blown Muslim black dress with only eyes showing.. I got a sense she was kind of hostile and believed she was at conflict with Christians, but she didnt know the scripture, in which i pointed to her about Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, and Paul saying that "Abraham was credited for faith"... I think she appreciated the prophecy i shared with her, i hope she goes and studies...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Tart »

yes sir... a bunch of Irish slums, mixed with blacks and Mexicans. I feel like i was sent here... Like this was destined. im here to reap the harvest... Back to where my Scottish family fought for the revolution... Do or Die fellas... Ad the Murphies said it.

"Your dreams are in danger, and "We Must Rise"
Our time has come we are under the gun "It's Do or Die"."

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Tart »

Almost got punched in the head last night... and today... this damn town...lol... it might be only a matter of time fella's

though "Fear no man but God"

This is the perfect quote for this time... This is the exact mission... My spirit will not be put to death, lest it be for my sins.

16 “I am sending you out like sheep surrounded by wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 Beware of people, because they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues. 18 And you will be brought before governors and kings because of me, as a witness to them and to the Gentiles. 19 Whenever they hand you over for trial, do not worry about how to speak or what to say, for what you should say will be given to you at that time. 20 For it is not you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 “Brother will hand over brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rise against parents and have them put to death. 22 And you will be hated by everyone because of my name. But the one who endures to the end will be saved! 23 Whenever they persecute you in one town, flee to another! I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

24 “A disciple is not greater than his teacher, nor a slave greater than his master. 25 It is enough for the disciple to become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house ‘Beelzebul,’ how much worse will they call the members of his household!

26 “Do not be afraid of them, for nothing is hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing is secret that will not be made known. 27 What I say to you in the dark, tell in the light, and what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the one who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

otseng
Savant

Re: "Absolutely"

Post #6

Post by otseng »

Tart wrote: I have asked hundreds of people if they believe in Jesus around Boston...
Hundreds? Wow!
Tart wrote: Almost got punched in the head last night... and today... this damn town
I understand why you'd want to call Boston a damn town for almost punching you, but "damn" is considered profanity on the forum, so it's not allowed.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Re: "Absolutely"

Post #7

Post by Tart »

otseng wrote:
Tart wrote: I have asked hundreds of people if they believe in Jesus around Boston...
Hundreds? Wow!
Tart wrote: Almost got punched in the head last night... and today... this damn town
I understand why you'd want to call Boston a damn town for almost punching you, but "damn" is considered profanity on the forum, so it's not allowed.
This brings up a storm of thoughts otseng... For i suppose we should agree that the law is good (Paul)... Though what law? Is it a law to talk? Should hate speech be protected by the law? Should we block speech? Should we limit speech? Should we control speech? Why? For what reason?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Tart »

i mean, i could just say "sorry", and move on with my day becuase its not that big of a deal... but is it??

This is convicting people for sins. That is the purpose of the law... The concern is, is that the law is out of wack. We are yielding to the law, as a people, that is keeping us in line and in check, for not necessarily bad things...

And we are doing it with smiles on our faces, and "thank you sir"s.. When our spirits are dying... For what? Sin? The sin of speaking!