Post #2

Post by Yahwehismywitness »

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by PinSeeker »

[Replying to post 2 by Yehwahismywitness]

I wouldn't call him a heretic, but just wrong... or just at least somewhat deficient in understanding at least some things Scriptural. Or just poorly taught and/or misled. The same is true today of a lot of folks out there... and many here in this very forum. He may or may not have been a Christian, but it seems so.

Grace and peace to you.

Wootah
Savant

Post #4

Post by Wootah »

If Paul is from Satan why do you believe he had thorns? Wouldn't it be more likely Paul lied?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Yahwehismywitness
Scholar

Post #5

If Paul is from Satan why do you believe he had thorns? Wouldn't it be more likely Paul lied?
It is his words: 2 Corinthians 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of revelations, there was given to me a thorn of the flesh the messenger of Satan to buffet me lest I should be exalted above messure.

Wootah
Savant

Post #6

Post by Wootah »

Yehwahismywitness wrote:
It is his words: 2 Corinthians 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of revelations, there was given to me a thorn of the flesh the messenger of Satan to buffet me lest I should be exalted above messure.
So you believe what a Satanist says?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Yahwehismywitness
Scholar

Post #7

So you believe what a Satanist says?
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Yahweh: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Paul had thorn of the flesh his words
Researched to see what thorns are and mean

Wootah
Savant

Post #8

Post by Wootah »

[Replying to post 7 by Yehwahismywitness]

Yes but if he is from Satan he is a liar and so therefore he didn't have thorns.

So which is it? Did Paul have thorns or not?

Yahwehismywitness
Scholar

Post #9

Yes but if he is from Satan he is a liar and so therefore he didn't have thorns.

So which is it? Did Paul have thorns or not?
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speakest a lie, he speakest of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 5:43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.

Agree with the first of your quote but he is widely accepted and receives the glory of many just as Satan promised. Matthew 4:8

Matthew 13:7 And some fell among thorns, the thorns sprung up, and choked them

This tells me he could still have thorn

Yahwehismywitness
Scholar

Post #10

No record of water baptism either