Jesus WILL NEVER be the Messiah. We, the Jews promise u tha

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Avoice
Guru

Jesus WILL NEVER be the Messiah. We, the Jews promise u tha

Post #1

Post by Avoice »

The Messiah comes from the Hebrew Scriptures. The Jewish Bible.

He is the Jewish Messiah. The Jews decide who is the Messiah. No one else. And we promise you that we will NEVER EVER ACCEPT JESUS. NEVER

The reason why Jesus hasn't done the work is because he isn't the Messiah. You think you are waiting because the Jews reject Jesus? Lame. There is no second coming. The Messiah will do the work with or without the permission of the Jews. We can't stop him. Why are you waiting for a dead guy to return? Yeah...keep waiting. How many more thousand years are you going to wait? If he could have helped you he would have already. Jesus...some Messiah he is. He did nothing.

JESUS WILL NEVER WEAR THE CROWN OF DAVID. WE PROMISE YOU THAT. NEVER!!! And he has been rejected. The Jews will never give the crown to a do- nothing New that just walks around talking a good game. He must earn the title! Christians can't be trusted with the crown.

Mithrae
Prodigy

Re: Jesus WILL NEVER be the Messiah. We, the Jews promise u

Post #11

Post by Mithrae »

Elijah John wrote: The Messiah was supposed to have been triumphant, setting Israel above the Nations including Rome.
There's only two places in the Tanakh that 'messiah' is used in reference to a specific, future leader; of Cyrus in Isaiah 44/45 around the time of the second temple's construction, and of one who would be 'cut off' around the time of that temple's destruction in Daniel 9.

Of course if Messiah is purely a man-made concept folk are free to choose as they please whatever passages and whatever rules their Messiah must follow, but in that case Jewish and Gentile Christians obviously have that same right to select their passages as Rabbinic Jews do, so setting one against the other would be a bit of a non-starter.

Savant

Post #12

Post by 1213 »

Willum wrote: [Replying to post 5 by 1213]

Sorta true, but whenever a Jew gets upset by what God does, like Lot or Moses and others, they trick him into doing what they want.
Please tell, how have people tricked God?

Willum
Savant

Post #13

Post by Willum »

[Replying to post 12 by 1213]

I am so tired of Christians not knowing their Bible, then creating excuses for it afterwards.
The tales I am talking about are very important to the Bible narrative, and you should know them off hand.
If you do not, I can't see that you can even profess to be a believer.

But we've gone through this with yourself before, haven't we? About genocide, rape and other deplorables enacted by God?
You did not know the events, then you denied they occurred, then defended the actions.
.https://www.debatingchristianity.com/fo ... 330&lofi=0

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #14

Post by Zzyzx »

Willum wrote: The tales I am talking about are very important to the Bible narrative, and you should know them off hand.
If you do not, I can't see that you can even profess to be a believer.

You did not know the events, then you denied they occurred, then defended the actions.
Moderator Comment

This is unacceptably personal – pointing fingers at an individual and criticizing them personally.

Kindly debate the topic without personal criticisms.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Savant

Post #15

Post by 1213 »

Willum wrote: …
But we've gone through this with yourself before, haven't we? About genocide, rape and other deplorables enacted by God?
.https://www.debatingchristianity.com/fo ... 330&lofi=0
I don’t think anyone has shown how people have tricked God, so please, if you can, show one example?

Revelations won
Sage

Re: Jesus WILL NEVER be the Messiah. We, the Jews promise u tha

Post #16

Post by Revelations won »

In reviewing this topic I observe the following and comment as needed.

The OP statement in dilates that Jesus will never become the Messiah.

I find nothing or any evidence that the person making this claim has any authority to represent ALL Jews.

As for personal experience I several very highly esteemed Jewish personal friends who indeed accept Jesus Christ as the literal Messiah.

Perhaps one would be better prepared to view the messiah when a clearer view is gained regarding the time line and specifics of Messiah,s mission.

For starters, we should clearly understand that the first part of his mission was to come as the illustrator of his divine laws.

The second part of his mission was to by his loving sacrifice to provide the atonement and subsequent resurrection for ALL mankind.

The third part of his mission was to bring about the reformation of an apostate Christianity, followed by a complete restoration with all the keys and authority and power which existed in the primitive church to act in God,s name.

The fourth part of his mission is to oversee the commencement of the prophesied latter day gathering and RESTORATION of ALL Isreal. This Prophesied latter day gathering includes not only the tribe of Judah, but also includes a total gathering of all twelve (12) tribes of Israel. This mighty gathering effort has required massive dedication organization.

Fifth, but not least, will be the rebuilding of a great temple in Jerusalem and the appearance of the Messiah himself on the mount at Jerusalem. This appearance will occur during one of the most difficult and trying times for our fellow Israelites of the house of Judah. It is at this time of his second coming that he will make his mighty appearance as "the deliverer" for his chosen people! By his matchless power he will by earthquakes and other means he will save the remnant of Judah and destroy most of the millions gathered to utterly destroy Jerusalem. My observation is that the remaining remnant of Judah will ask of him, "what are these wounds in thy hands and thy feet?" His stated response is "these are the wounds which have received in the house of my friends" From what I know, it is only then that those remaining in Jerusalem will acknowledge him as "King of kings and Lord of lords, the MESSIAH, the lion of Israel.

The above is my take and understanding of this issue and I believe this is supported by scripture as well.

If there are others who do not concur, I welcome your comments.

To those who say Jesus will NEVER be the Messiah, I can only challenge you to wait and see! If I am wrong at that day, then feel welcome to condemn me.

Best regards,
RW

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #17

Post by jimtatertayte »

Avoice wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:36 pm The Messiah comes from the Hebrew Scriptures. The Jewish Bible.

He is the Jewish Messiah. The Jews decide who is the Messiah. No one else. And we promise you that we will NEVER EVER ACCEPT JESUS. NEVER

The reason why Jesus hasn't done the work is because he isn't the Messiah. You think you are waiting because the Jews reject Jesus? Lame. There is no second coming. The Messiah will do the work with or without the permission of the Jews. We can't stop him. Why are you waiting for a dead guy to return? Yeah...keep waiting. How many more thousand years are you going to wait? If he could have helped you he would have already. Jesus...some Messiah he is. He did nothing.

JESUS WILL NEVER WEAR THE CROWN OF DAVID. WE PROMISE YOU THAT. NEVER!!! And he has been rejected. The Jews will never give the crown to a do- nothing New that just walks around talking a good game. He must earn the title! Christians can't be trusted with the crown.
I think that is fantastic,
The Jews do not deserve that honor,
that is why the Lord God took it from you
and gave it to another people much much more righteous
and deserving of such great honor and glory from the Lord God.

You people at one time had it all.
You had angels that walked with you.
You had angels that fought your battles.
You had great men of God to lead you and help you.
You had the great king David and Solomon.
You had the Ark of God.
You had the pillar of fire by night
and the he pillar of the cloud by day that lead
the way to the land that the Lord God gave to you.
I could go on and on and on....

BUT LOOK AT YOU NOW?

YOU LOST IT ALL. YOU DO NOT HAVE NOTHING.

IT IS ALL GONE. THE LORD GOD TOOK IT FROM YOU.

You don't even have a record of who is of what tribe any more
and your land is polluted and over run with devils.

IT WAS JESUS THAT REJECTED YOU LONG AGO.

And chose another GREATER over you.

The crown of David? There is no crown of David! There is no seat of David.

The Lord God destroyed it long ago.

Jesus is wearing the Crowns of God. The seven Crowns of the seven Spirits of God.

Shalom

Avoice
Guru

Re:

Post #18

Post by Avoice »

[Replying to Willum in post #3]

Jesus is in the hand? Yeah..

He's in your ur imagination

Avoice
Guru

Post #19

Post by Avoice »

[Replying to jimtatertayte in post #18]

God destroyed the seat of David?

God never said anything that.
The Messiah will oo be a direct descendant of King David and through his son Soliman. Direct paternal line.

Sorry... everything you say is foolish.

No one is the Messiah unless we say so.

otseng
Savant

Post #20

Post by otseng »

Avoice wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:27 pm Sorry... everything you say is foolish.
:warning: Moderator Warning

Please cease from attacking others.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.