Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

how i see christianity

Post #1

Post by cristian_gavrilescu »

why is it important to listen to God?
buddy, to listen to God's law is very important. it's important for your prosperity, for the prosperity of your country, for your health, for the health of those you love. don't expect at God to give you all you want, expect at God to give you all you need. buddy, if you don't listen to the law of God, you will have big problems, you will die in tragic circumstances and being irreconcilable with God. the evil ones apparently they have success, but if you look closely to their life, you will see they have big problems, nobody can escape from the law of God. is God bad? have you ever put yourself in the situation of those who suffer because God's law is not respected? what does the husband/wife feel when the partner commits adultery? what does the one who loses something because of a thief feel? what does the prisoner feel for a lying witness and he ends up in jail because of the liar? what does the deceived one feel? what does a parent feel when the child does not respect him? what do the relatives of the murdered one feel? what does a man feel when he is offended? all you have to have is common sense.

what does God want?
the point is that we are searching for money, but we must not think about money and only that. think about what you will do when you meet God. every deed will be analyzed. stop thinking at expensive drinks, expensive foods, expensive clothes, or anything is expensive because morally, you must be perfect in front of God. buy yourselves exactly what you need, don't spoil yourselves, don't deprive yourselves of something you need. i searched for happiness in this world. it doesn't exist. what i want it's not possible. look closely at rich men, at those with many women, at thieves, they all pay. they fall into drug abuse, alcohol abuse, they go in jail. we are all suffering, rich, poor, big, small. you can have a happy time but no doubt about it, you will end up disappointed. we all have desires, i believe God is not interested in a kingdom of sex, a kingdom of drinks, a kingdom of foods, a kingdom of our sadomasochistic way to live, a kingdom where every desire become reality. i believe that because the bible says so. i believe God wants to identify with the ten commandments, which Lord Jesus simplified them and added mercy, do not judge, etc. God wants servants worthily of his name. we want every desire of us to become reality, but our desires compromise us in front of God. i say, don't do what you want, do what you think God wants, and this after you read the bible. bible quotes:
44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. (Matthew 13:44-48)
25 For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.(Luke 18:25)
25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. (Luke 6:25-26)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: (Luke 17:20)
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 55:8)
17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. (Romans 14:17)
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. (1Corinthians 4:20)
this is the kingdom of God, the power to do good. the kingdom of God is about what God wants, not about what you want. the difference between christian God and other gods is this: christian God is Holy, real and he demands a certain behavior. God is love, but not only that, God is law and above all, God is God.

pay big attention to these quotes:
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:22-23)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1Corinthians 6:9-10)

the health.
the disease is the result of the sin, or maybe God has a plan to heal you and that to be a sign for those who want to see. you can't heal a man without God. that's why it's so hard to heal a man without surgery. the sinful body member must be cut. bible quotes:
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. (James 1:15)
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. (Matthew 5:29)
4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby. (John 11:4)

why we die or suffer?
we die or suffer because we are stray from the path of God, we live in sin. nobody dies, suffers in vain, you die or suffer, as a sinner or as a martyr of God, and everybody sees that you are a martyr of God. bible quote:
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? (Matthew 7:9-11)
God is not a sadist.

the biggest problem: sex.
homosexuality, incest, pedophilia, zoophilia, necrophilia are forbidden, the sex must be done only between spouses, you can break up with your wife only if she committed adultery. God says: be fruitful and multiply. he doesn't say: make sex, he doesn't say: make love. the purpose of sex must be procreation. nevertheless, paul says to do your duty as a husband, to not fall into temptation, but he also says this: abstinence is the right way. bible quotes:
16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. (Exodus 22:16)
10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)
32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. (Matthew 5:32)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)
God says this:
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:28)
paul says this:
7 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. (1Corinthians 7:1-6)

poor people.
if i ruled the world, there would be no poor people. it's our duty to help them, not a little help, but help to live well. what i want is covered by the words of Lord Jesus. who is against that? satanists. even God is an obstacle to this idea because we don't respect his law. this should be done for poor people and any human, a bible to read it and help to live well. bible quotes:
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (Matthew 22:39)
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. (Matthew 5:42)
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24)

drinking alcohol, smoking, taking drugs.
it's better not to do these. your life will go from bad to worse. bible quote:
13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. (Luke 1:13-15)
john the baptist. he didn't drink alcohol, and the bible said, that is good.

sports, arts, movies, music, gambling, gaming.
all these are incompatible with christianity. bible quotes:
16 because it is written: “Be ye holy, for I am holy.� (1Peter 1:16)
7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. (1Timothy 4:7)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. (Exodus 20:4)
what should a christian do all day? he should work for God. always think like this: i am a slave of God.

"intelligence", "astrology", or any kind of guessing the future.
some people mime intelligence. they don't know a single true fact about us, about life. all we know is from experience. even mendeleev's periodic table is a deduction. it is logical, it is the only explanation, but no one saw an atom, an electron, a proton, a neutron ever. any form of superiority to your neighbor is a wrong attitude. bible quotes:
24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; (Isaiah 44:24-25)
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. (Acts 1:7)
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. (Psalm 111:10)
25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: (Matthew 20:25-27)

animals.
in the kingdom of God, there will be no killings. we must exercise from here to not kill animals. it's better not to eat meat in excess. don't forget, we need meat for proteins, but you can find proteins in some fruits and vegetables. bible quotes:
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 65:25)
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. (Isaiah 66:3)
i never understood how a man can love animals, but not poor people. it is an anomaly.

earthquakes, floods, fires, tornadoes, accidents, pandemics etc.
they all happen when people don't listen to God. bible quote:
13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (Luke 13:1-5)

if you think God asks for impossible, so it is. bible quote:
26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. (Mark 10:26-27)

in christianity, the law is important, the love is important, the fear of God is important. bible quotes:
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15)
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. (Acts 2:43)

sins, forgiveness. bible quotes:
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. (Matthew 12:31)
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. (Matthew 6:14-15)
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)

don't love your life.
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. (John 12:25)

don't hate people, no matter what they did to you, for your sake i say this.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (Matthew 5:43-44)

don't resist evil ones.
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. (Matthew 5:39)

don't judge.
Judge not, that ye be not judged. (Matthew 7:1)

read the bible, matthew, chapters 5, 6 and 7, learn how to behave in christianity

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

Post #2

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (Matthew 22:36-40)

17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. (Mark 10:17-19)

if you want to know the law in brief

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #3

Post by Divine Insight »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (Matthew 22:36-40)

17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. (Mark 10:17-19)

if you want to know the law in brief
What about Mark 10:20-21? Why did you leave these off?

[20] And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.
[21] Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

So did you sell all your possessions and give the proceeds to the poor?
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

Post #4

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. (Matthew 12:30)

poor people are the key to God's heart but you must not be irresponsible

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #5

Post by Divine Insight »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: 30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. (Matthew 12:30)

poor people are the key to God's heart but you must not be irresponsible
So what are you preaching here?

Scripture?

Or your own personal opinions of what you wish scripture had said? :-k

Are you suggesting that Jesus told people to be irresponsible?

Jesus clearly told the man to sell whatever he had and give to the poor.

Are you suggesting that this would be irresponsible? :-k
[center]Image
[/center]

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

Post #6

you must understand this, that was an offer to become disciple

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #7

Post by Divine Insight »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: you must understand this, that was an offer to become disciple
But that's not what the man had asked. The man asked what he would need to do to get into heaven. He didn't ask what he would need to do to become a disciple.

It's just a poorly written story. Let's face it.

And by the way, I agree with you. To do what Jesus taught would indeed be irresponsible. In fact, it would have even been irresponsible for the man to abandon his family to become a disciple of Jesus anyway. And Jesus clearly asked his disciples to do precisely that. So Jesus was always asking people to act irresponsibly.
[center]Image
[/center]

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

Post #8

you will have more with Lord Jesus than without Him

otseng
Savant

Post #9

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Welcome to the forum. Please note this is a debate forum, not a "blogging forum". Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Moved to Random Ramblings. Feel free to start a a debate thread on this topic that has a clear, single topic for debate and limit the size of your OP.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #10

Post by Divine Insight »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: you will have more with Lord Jesus than without Him
More of what? :-k

I'm 70 years old. I've had a good life. Could it have been better? Sure. Could it have been worse? Absolutely.

In the meantime all my friends are dead. Most of my family both immediate and extended are either dead or in very poor health.

Would Jesus have prevented any of that? I don't think so.

Moreover, just for your information, I was born and raised into Christianity. I actually accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior while I was still in my teens. In fact, I even answered what I had been taught by Christian theology his "Call" to spread his word.

So I actually chose to do that. However, in order to do that I had to fully understand precisely what he wants me to teach right? So I had to study the Bible. And that I did.

Studying the Bible in-depth revealed to me the emptiness of its claims. It also revealed extreme contradictions that no one has since been able to resolve.

By the time I was in my mid 20's I realized the entire religion is nothing more than very poorly written religious folklore. And by the way, I wasn't a skeptic when I started on this journey. I was actually a believer who expected to find intelligent answers in the Bible. What a joke that turned out to be. The Bible is actually quite disgusting, IMHO.

When I realized the religion was false that actually cleared things up for me and made the rest of my life much better.

By the way, most of my relatives, cousins, aunts, and uncles are all Christians. Many of them are actually pastors themselves.

You say:
cristian_gavrilescu wrote: you will have more with Lord Jesus than without Him
Well, that hasn't been the case for them. Many of them had far greater trials and tribulations in their lives than I have had in mine.

Some of my uncles died agonizing deaths from cancer. And they died fairly young, especially compared to me. They died in the 50's and 60's. I'm still going strong at 70.

They had problems with their children, on many different levels. From medical problems to terrible auto accidents, and other disasters.

I chose not to have children. And I would have chosen that path regardless of whether I would have remained a believer or not. I didn't want the responsibility of having to raise humans that I could not protect, or cure should something happen to them. In Christianity, there's also the possibility that they could be condemned to hell. That should be enough right there to prevent any Christian from ever having a child.

Why create a human who might end up being cast into hell? :-k

Christianity, if true, is the best reason to never have any children. You'd be gambling with their eternal fate. A fate that you could not have ultimate control over.

~~~~~

In fact, let's stop and think about this much right here and now.

I refuse to create children that I cannot protect, cure, or prevent from being cast into hell.

Now, let's compare that with Jesus. He creates children ever second via human procreation. And according to Jesus he already knows that the vast majority will necessarily go to hell, right?

According to scripture he said so himself:

Matthew 7
[13] Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Only few people will be saved but most people will be destroyed.

So apparently Jesus already knows that the vast majority of human souls that he creates will be cast into hell. Apparently he doesn't care.

So as you can see, I am morally superior to Jesus, because clearly I do care. If I can't protect, heal, and assure the fate of a human, I choose not to create the human in the first place.

But apparently Jesus doesn't care about humans as much as I do. For the Bible tells us so.

He creates humans when he already knows that they have a far greater chance of going to hell than to heaven.

I would personally suggest to him that, as a creator, he needs to go back to the drawing board and quite creating new human souls until he can figure out how to design better humans.

Apparently he's too lazy to deal with his own ineptitude as a creator, and would rather just keep creating new defect humans, that he can't protect or heal, and just casting them into hell.

So I have higher moral values than Jesus. This cannot be denied.

Fortunately Jesus is just a character in ancient folklore and doesn't represent anything real.

Therefore we don't need to worry about the paradox of how I could have higher moral values than my creator. The answer to that paradox is that I simple had no intentional conscious creator. Or if I did, she has far higher morals than Jesus and we simply don't know much about her.

There could be a God that we simply know nothing about. Perhaps a God like in Buddhism who never loses a single solitary soul that is created. A God who doesn't lose any souls wouldn't have the problems associated with a God who casts his defective creations into hell.

By the way, I'm not saying that there cannot be a God. As far as I know Buddhism could very well be true. But Christianity and all the Abrahamic religions are definitely not true. You can take that much to the bank.

Jesus would be far lesser than me in terms of moral values. And we can't have that. So Christianity is out as a possible theology.
[center]Image
[/center]