the kingdom of satan?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

the kingdom of satan?

Post #1

Post by cristian_gavrilescu »

sports, arts, movies, music, gambling, gaming.
all these are incompatible with christianity. bible quotes:
16 because it is written: “Be ye holy, for I am holy.� (1Peter 1:16)
7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. (1Timothy 4:7)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. (Exodus 20:4)
what should a christian do all day? he should work for God. always think like this: i am a slave of God.

the whole entertainment industry belongs to satan, it can never be good, in any context, or form. those who form it have sold their souls for success, and we fall into their traps because satan is desirable. the whole market, all the products belong to satan, the bar code is the mark of the beast 666. nobody can sell, buy without that bar code. people have sold their soul for little things.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)
that bar code represents, in a way, the modern, smart man. we are at the threshold where we were promised that we will become like God, artificial intelligence, robots are an important step. who promised us that we would become wise like God? satan. it doesn't mean that God wants us to be fools, no, he wants us like angels.
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelation 13:14-15)
the TV is the icon of the beast. it is about the survival of the fittest. the internet has the same purpose. i never felt that if you do not worship the TV, someone will kill you, but it is clear that we, the weak, are the prey of the tough ones, that is what the TV "teaches" us. we all believe that the winner takes everything, the loser takes nothing. do not forget that satan wants to kill us, do not be worried because God will provide everything we need. this is the life, we have a kingdom with all kinds of things, and everyone chooses what they like, but addictiveness, greed, success, adultery, killings (for food) do not belong to God, if you want them you must worship satan. any man can sell his soul to the devil for anything, but the price to pay is huge.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36)
the killings for food will cease someday, but now it is allowed, as long as we are not aware that to not kill is a commandment. God gave us permission to eat meat, but my opinion is this: it's tricky. if everything is bad, what does God give us then? God gives us peace, joy, love.

this is what i believe, say your opinion

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Overcomer
Guru

Re: the kingdom of satan?

Post #3

Post by Overcomer »

I agree when it comes to gambling. It's truly evil. However, movies, the arts and music are not, in and of themselves, bad things. It's just that some people misuse them. When employed appropriately, they can spread the gospel and glorify the Lord. They can represent ways to worship him and ways to encourage believers and bring us together. So, while I agree the devil is in a lot of the junk that is put out these days, I'm not going to dismiss the entire entertainment industry as evil. In some cases, godly people have used media powerfully and effectively. I appreciate the work they do and try to support them when I can.

DavidLeon
Under Probation

Post #4

Post by DavidLeon »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:56 am sports, arts, movies, music, gambling, gaming.
7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. (1Timothy 4:7)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. (Exodus 20:4)
what should a christian do all day? he should work for God. always think like this: i am a slave of God.
The scriptures you are using, for the most part, are a poor reflection of your opinion. You should never use scripture like that. Being holy, for example, isn't about what you say is holy. That's sort of the point. You are basically saying "Don't do this because I say it isn't holy?" Well, that's your opinion which indicates pretty strongly that you couldn't even define the word holy. The same pretty much goes for the rest of it.

Abstaining from gambling you could maybe find scriptural support for but you haven't done that in this post.

The verse from Exodus would be a good one if you were pointing out that the so called Christian cross is a graven image; a fertility phallic symbol referred to in Ezekiel 8 as the filthy idol of Tammuz.

I once read where the musical genius Prince, after becoming a Jehovah's Witness, refused to play in some award show or venue because there was a dragon painted on the premises. Had he read the book of Revelation or the Watchtower publication's Revelation: Grand Climax At Hand? Then he would go from door to door dressed like a pimp and was strung out on coke and opioids.

Christians who don't know better are always expressing moral condemnation in the guise of ideological possession. Typically this is most obvious when some new technology comes about that the old men who lead them feel threatened by. Radio, television, the Internet, rock music, violence in video games and movies. If they were actually successful at anything more than popularizing those mediums for the attention they bring to them or the appeal they garner the Bible itself would be banned for the sex, violence, rape, murder etc. contained in it.

Whenever someone stands upon some moral pedestal pointing their finger at fellow sinners they always have three more fingers pointing back at themselves. Watch out for those people. They aren't protesting Satan's system in righteousness they are, at the least distracted by it and projecting their own sinful nature or worse, nationalistic propagandists fully under his control.
I no longer post here

emilynghiem
Student

Post #5

Post by emilynghiem »

Dear @cristian_gavrilescu
I believe the challenge here is for Christians who believe in sharing a higher message and standard
to take the same media and access to production, and use these to
produce music and movies that glorify God and teach better values, principles and process.

By Romans 8:28 and Col 1:16
God's purpose and governing authority through Christ Jesus
has dominion over all things; so it's a matter of those of us
CALLED to God's purpose to USE these things for God's purpose.

If you look, there are many people who study the production process
of making movies, or recording music, publishing online and even
creating their own radio shows, podcasts, broadcasts or youtube channels.

There is no reason we cannot learn the SAME skills and apply the SAME media
but use them to teach and share POSITIVE spiritual lessons and ideas for growing
the church body or community.

Right now, because of the virus pandemic, even videos were leaking out of China
that normally censors and prevents their citizens from having free use of media.

If Christians unite across China, Korea, Russia and Western nations,
we can do more for spiritual outreach, education and healing prayer
by "taking back" control of media, including internet videos, as well as music.

Instead of rejecting these forms of communication because "other people abuse them"
we can RECLAIM all forms of media and use them for God's purposes.

There are MORE Christians in China by population alone.
How soon could ALL Christians unite in bringing together positive
spiritual media messages through music, church video and TV, movies and news networks?
cristian_gavrilescu wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:56 am sports, arts, movies, music, gambling, gaming.

the whole entertainment industry belongs to satan, it can never be good, in any context, or form. those who form it have sold their souls for success, and we fall into their traps because satan is desirable. the whole market, all the products belong to satan, the bar code is the mark of the beast 666. nobody can sell, buy without that bar code. people have sold their soul for little things.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)
that bar code represents, in a way, the modern, smart man. we are at the threshold where we were promised that we will become like God, artificial intelligence, robots are an important step. who promised us that we would become wise like God? satan. it doesn't mean that God wants us to be fools, no, he wants us like angels.
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelation 13:14-15)
the TV is the icon of the beast. it is about the survival of the fittest. the internet has the same purpose. i never felt that if you do not worship the TV, someone will kill you, but it is clear that we, the weak, are the prey of the tough ones, that is what the TV "teaches" us. we all believe that the winner takes everything, the loser takes nothing. do not forget that satan wants to kill us, do not be worried because God will provide everything we need. this is the life, we have a kingdom with all kinds of things, and everyone chooses what they like, but addictiveness, greed, success, adultery, killings (for food) do not belong to God, if you want them you must worship satan. any man can sell his soul to the devil for anything, but the price to pay is huge.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36)
the killings for food will cease someday, but now it is allowed, as long as we are not aware that to not kill is a commandment. God gave us permission to eat meat, but my opinion is this: it's tricky. if everything is bad, what does God give us then? God gives us peace, joy, love.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #6

Post by nobspeople »

I think no thing is 'evil' unless we make it evil. And we, as people, can make just about any thing evil.
Speaking of evil 'beings' (aka satan), if you believe the bible, he came from God, everything came from God as God was the first of all - even before time.
Saying 'good comes from God but evil doesn't' is a taught lie that so many fall in to believing because it makes sense from what they're told, not what they think (in my opinion).
But some people like to have their cake and eat it too, which is a concept humans seem to enjoy.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

emilynghiem
Student

Post #7

Post by emilynghiem »

[Replying to nobspeople in post #6]

Dear @nobspeople
Yes, we must basically agree it is evil to enforce agreements against that evil.
Do you agree that people generally oppose being coerced against their will?
So violating the consent of other people is a common factor in anything
considered an abuse, crime, breach or violation.

Borrowing without consent is theft or robbery.
Making someone pay or work against their will is involuntary servitude.
Sex against someone's consent is rape or sexual abuse.
Unwelcome verbal confrontation against someone's will is unlawful harassment
or statements they don't agree are true are slander, libel and defamation.

Isn't consent the determining factor as to whether an action is harmful immoral or unethical?

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #8

Post by nobspeople »

Seems you're painting a wide swath with a broad brush. I'm not sure how logical that is, really. Emotional? Sure. But not logical (though, opinions don't need to be logical for sure).
I'm entertained by all types of entertainment, but not all entertainment is created equal. In other words, not all dramas are good, nor all science fiction, comedies, etc.
As far as what God gives us..... I find that laughable. What God gave us, based on the bible, is a life set up for failure. No way could he have not seen 'the fall of man' coming. He created Satan knowing what Satan would do/become, when he could have done it differently as he can do ANYTHING (at least according to what many Christians claim).
I find it vile how many Christians come down on things like TV, movies, art, etc, but are perfectly fine with their God killing thousands if not millions of people (including children, babies, expectant mothers, even mothed while in the process of giving birth, assuming this was happening during the 'great flood').
But yes, the REAL enemy is Satan and his entertainment industry.
:D
My opinion is, that sounds over paranoid and down right disingenuous. :approve:
Have a great, potentially godless, day!