not in the kindom of God?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

not in the kindom of God?

Post #1

Post by cristian_gavrilescu »

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. ( Revelation 21:7-8)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:22-23)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1Corinthians 6:9-10)

guys, there are many christians, they say that are christians, hitler at beginning said he was a christian, this doesn't mean he was, i believe God doesn't have the sense of humor, He doesn't lie

i wait your opinion

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Re: not in the kindom of God?

Post #3

Post by Checkpoint »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. ( Revelation 21:7-8)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:22-23)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1Corinthians 6:9-10)

guys, there are many christians, they say that are christians, hitler at beginning said he was a christian, this doesn't mean he was, i believe God doesn't have the sense of humor, He doesn't lie

i wait your opinion
It is not what anyone says about what they are that matters, but what God sees.

No secrets on Judgment Day.

God knows, and judges accordingly.

As it is written, so shall it be, on that day.