How to Save the World?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

How to Save the World?

Post #1

Post by 2ndRateMind »

I really couldn't care less what your conception of a saved world world be. Whether your top priority might be the neutering stray cats and dogs, or ending world poverty, we all have a role to play. I just think we should all play that role, for the benefit of our children, and theirs. So, how might we all best contribute to this project?

Best wishes, 2RM.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost

DieAmartyr

Re: How to Save the World?

Post #2

Post by DieAmartyr »

The only way to save the world is to become Jesus Christ. Since that is not going to happen, everything must come to pass so Jesus can come back.

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by 2ndRateMind »

DieAmartyr wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:04 am The only way to save the world is to become Jesus Christ. Since that is not going to happen, everything must come to pass so Jesus can come back.
I'm inclined to think Jesus has done enough for us. He's given us Christianity, which should be all we need to save the world with. If He does come again, let it be for a holiday, because we have already done all that which needs be done to save our world.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Miles
Savant

Post #4

Post by Miles »

2ndRateMind wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:40 am . . . . we all have a role to play. I just think we should all play that role, for the benefit of our children, and theirs. So, how might we all best contribute to this project?
I want to save the world, but don't know what my role is. What number do I call to find out?

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Miles wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:51 pm
2ndRateMind wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:40 am . . . . we all have a role to play. I just think we should all play that role, for the benefit of our children, and theirs. So, how might we all best contribute to this project?
I want to save the world, but don't know what my role is. What number do I call to find out?
O:)

But seriously, it will be something suited to your talents and inclinations.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Miles
Savant

Post #6

Post by Miles »

2ndRateMind wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Best wishes, 2RM.
It will be? Just how long am I suppose to wait? I don't have that many years left.

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Miles wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:21 pm
2ndRateMind wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Best wishes, 2RM.
It will be? Just how long am I suppose to wait? I don't have that many years left.

How long do you have to wait? That's entirely up to you. You can start right away volunteering with any environmental or social justice program, and see where it leads you.

Best wishes, 2RM.