Internal Cleanliness

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Dimmesdale
Sage

Internal Cleanliness

Post #1

Post by Dimmesdale »

I am a believer in internal cleanliness. My internal power of cleanliness can eradicate disease.

The general understanding nowadays is, if you spend all day being meticulous in your prevention of disease, one bad cough or one bad exchange with another person, or object, can still contaminate you. In other words, all your other effort prior to that is in vain; you still became diseased.

I take a different approach. I take the approach that all your efforts in the direction of cleanliness were not in vain or purposeless. They in fact have cumulative effect. They increase your potency of purity, both inner and outer.

This is to the effect that, essentially, you can be virtually immune to disease practically speaking. God will protect you. If God decides to strike you down however, that doesn't cancel all the effort, all the prayer, you put out. It doesn't defile your cleanliness because you gave it your all. And somehow it doesn't go to waste. If you become contaminated, it isn't your fault. It is fate. Even that, God has a purpose for.

So nothing is wasted. What is important is covering all the bases, not just to avoid disease but to maintain a certain overall purity of life; touching all departments.