The Kingdom of God is not what it's popularly taught.

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

collin916x

The Kingdom of God is not what it's popularly taught.

Post #1

Post by collin916x »

There's a few scriptures in the old testament that are prophetic of the kingdom of God after Armageddon. When we read these it's hard to continue believing that Christ died for all nations. When these scriptures point to one particular nation ruling over the world with Christ.

The way its taught is we die of were in Christ we ascend to outer space into the heavens to be with God in perfection for ever.

Well that.....is a lie folks. Number 1 Christ declared no man has ascended into heaven where God dwells but him. When we die we pretty much cease to exist. We are brought back however for judgment day. (I don't know how that will play out) but all I know is that the kingdom of heaven is not what we thought it was.

So let me post a few scriptures so you can see my point.

Firstly... Let's start with amos.

Amos 3:1-2 (KJV) "Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

Ok this scripture above proves that the way we view the hell doctrine? Is not true. If it is true? It's only reserved for the Israelites. As God says he only judges Israel for their sins be because he only knows them. (And I don't believe in "spiritual Israel new covenant" as it is, and this was before Christ so this is definitely referring to the physical bloodline of Israel, he specifically states the people I brought out of Egypt. That was not ALL people.

He cursed Egypt for Israel's sake. So what happened to the other nations when they die? If God only knew and judged Israel for their sins? This means the nations weren't even under the covenant of the commandments. This is what happens when we die. Bare with me. This is def a post that has to read carefully with patience.

Ecclesiastes 9:3-10 (KJV) "This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men (gentiles) is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead."

"For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion."

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."

"Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun." (Cease to exist)

"Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works."

"Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment."

"Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun."

"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

God says there is no awareness of anything when you die. That's IT. You are as you were before you were born. (That's better then burning forever honestly) but that's the true understanding of death. We cease to exist. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I know it gets tricky here but that's what God has said happens. He just said there is no awareness of anything in death.

And in amos he said he only knows the Israelite family. When he mentioned judging them for their sins he was referring to taking their power away in the earth their inheritance to rule over the world (which will be given back to them when christ returns, those of them who are saved that is)

But since Israel broke the covenant God had to curse them and he allowed all nations to get up above them in rulership and oppress them and keep them low in society collectively as a people. Until they fully repent and a certain number are established truthfully in Christ. And the correct gospel is preached throughout all earth.

Now getting on to the real heaven or kingdom of God which indeed is coming TO EARTH. This is our paradise this is our heaven. We don't need to be in outer space. This is our paradise it just has to be organized and righteousness needs to takes over and control it. Which will happen.

But this scripture below here shows that the belief of believing in christ that all can be saved? It goes out the window with the scripture below because if you're saved how can you face curses and death in God's kingdom if Christ died for all? That's a contradiction.

Zechariah 14:1-3, 9, 11-19 (KJV) "Behold, the day of the LORD (Armageddon) cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations (gentiles) against Jerusalem (the Israelites) to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity (slavery), and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations (gentiles), as when he fought in the day of battle.

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem (Israel) shall be safely inhabited.

And this shall be the plague (CURSE) wherewith the LORD will smite (destroy) all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; (the Israelites)

Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
(Sheesh 😬)

And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult (uproar) from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

(Meaning God will cause the nations to fight eachother, Armageddon. He will put the spirit in the world for the nations to destroy eachother which will weaken the kingdoms and they all will fall when Christ comes to finish the rest)

"And Judah (the Jews) also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen (gentiles) round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague. (Meaning everybody on the wrong side of God will be consumed by this war of the nations)

(Here below is where we see what the kingdom will be like)

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations (gentiles) which came against Jerusalem (the Israelites) shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

And it shall be, that whoso will NOT come up of all the families (Races) of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. (That means famine/starvation/death in God's kingdom)

And if the family (bloodline) of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen (gentiles) that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of ALL nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles."

See that??? God seperates Israel from all nations. God's kingdom is Israel's to inherit and rule over. To enforce God's laws. The remnant of the nations fortunate enough to service Armageddon? Will have to serve a set of laws and rules in order to enjoy their lives and of they refuse they will be judged. This is in God's kingdom with Christ here. So clearly Christ didn't die for all people.

Matthew 15:24-26 (KJV) "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house (bloodline) of Israel. (The Israelites)

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
But he answered and said, It is not meet (good) to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs (gentiles)

(This woman here was an Israelite woman but she was one cut off from the old covenant of the northern kingdom 9 tribes. They lost the name of israel temporarily so they were going by and being called by names outside of Israel, they were considered gentiles. As Christ was only dealing with the Jews at this time (Jews only represented 3 tribes of Israel) not all 12. So Christ was testing this woman's faith. Seeing if she'll fall In line and humble herself to the Jews which God declared the head over all Israel. This woman was NOT an actual Canaanite gentile. She was an israelite. Christ does not lie. He meant what he said I'm not here but for only the lost sheep of the Israelites.

To say Christ died for all people is blasphemy and calling him a liar. He never once said I'm here to save all people. We interpreted that way. John 3:16 is a reference to Isaiah 45:17. And when he says go teach all nations? Hes referring to the lost Israelites that were discontinued from the old covenant and were scattered all over the earth even the west at that time.

Isaiah 45:15-17 (KJV) "Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. (God of Israel not "all people")

They shall be ashamed, and also confounded (confused), all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols. (Practice idolatry)

But Israel (the Israelites) shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye (israelites) shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD without end."

See God refers to the Israelites as a WORLD. Aka a nation. John 3:16 correct translation is for God so loved the ISRAELITES that he gave his only son to die for their sins. World can be translated as nation here or Israel. This makes the bible fall in place and makes sense and doesn't contradict. The all inclusive doctrine indeed contradicts Christ words.

Christ only dealt with Jews before he died. He didn't speak to no one else about the gospel and new covenant. But with the Jews. Then he sent the Jews as leaders of Israel to go and bring back the lost of the other 9 tribes to make Israel one nation under God again through the gospel of Christ. Granting them a second chance at repentance and their family inheritance from God for being born an Israelite.

Many nations hate Israel because of this and when the truth comes out that shows they're not apart of it? Their teeth and horns show. They can't fathom another race is above theirs.

America tells us all come together but that's a doctrine of devil's. That's not God's will. God wants Israel to rule and all nations to obey the laws of God through Israel's enforcement. That's the order. Israel is God's government. That's why they will be perfect, they will not die and they will not sin because they will reign forever.

But you guys saw in Zechariah clearly I mean c Mon? ALL nations who refuse will be cursed in God's kingdom. It's pretty cut and dry. And that clearly contradicts any Christ died for all doctrine. I'm sorry.

Isaiah 14:1-2 (KJV) "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their OWN land: and the strangers (gentiles) shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave (worship) to the house of Jacob.

And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess (OWN) them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, (slaves) whose captives (slaves) they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors."

That's pretty cut and dry also. There will even be some nations that are slaves to Israel. Some will be indentured while others will have NO free will yikes. The ones who oppressed them and used them as slaves God will flip that around on them. Vengeance is God's after all.

So that's another script that throws the Christ died for all doctrine out of the window. I'm surprised you guys read these scriptures and still come to the conclusion he died for all nations. How can that possibly hold up against all nations who don't follow the rules in my kingdom will be cursed and Israel will posses many of you for servants and handmaids and even slaves of the nations who enslaved them. 🤷🏽‍♂️ There is no Christ died for all when you deal with that.

Isaiah 60:10, 12-16 (KJV) "And the sons (descendants) of strangers (gentiles) shall build up thy (Israel's) walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, (Israelites) but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

For the nation (gentile) and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations (gentiles) shall be utterly wasted.

The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

The sons (descendants) also of them that afflicted (oppressed) thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city (kingdom) of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, (respected Israel) I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (The Israelites)"

Isaiah 49:22-26 (KJV) "Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons (descendants) in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet! and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

(Lick up the dust of their feet? That's some serious worshipping/serving, he's addressing gentiles remember? Gentiles will be bowing down face to the earth and licking the DUST off of israel's feet) let that sink in..... Clearly Israel is above all. And will be established above all. So whatever prayer you do at home? Make sure you start incorporating reverencing the Israelites and acknowledging them as God's people who are above you)

"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive (slave) delivered?

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives (slaves) of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children (descendants)

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and ALL flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob."

He said all people will know he is the God of the Israelites. As he said Israel only has he known.... And this concludes my post and point that the kingdom of God is not what's popularly taught to us.

Christ didn't die to save all people. He died for Israel to her back in God's good graces with a me covenant so he can set them up in the end as lord's over the earth with Christ and enforce God's commands and government over all nations.

So I'd you were believing when you die you go straight to outer space with God? You have another thing coming sadly as it is written.

Jeremiah 16:19 (KJV) "O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction (judgment), the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers (ANCESTORS) have inherited LIES, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

🤷🏽‍♂️

Miles
Savant

Re: The Kingdom of God is not what it's popularly taught.

Post #2

Post by Miles »

Far, far too long of a post to care about. How about condensing it all to the issue you want to debate. :approve:

otseng
Savant

Re: The Kingdom of God is not what it's popularly taught.

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.