Jesus Christ explained correctly

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

ChristLikeKingdom

Jesus Christ explained correctly

Post #1

Post by ChristLikeKingdom »

There is a lot to Jesus Christ, and if you believe the word of God. You will agree that Jesus Christ is a Man, a Prophet, the Son of the living God, and also God. Before you go disagreeing with me, watch the video that I am putting on here. It easily explains all that I just said while using the scriptures to do it. The word of God says if any man speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. 1 Peter 4:11. Now watch this video, and allow the word of God to take root in you.
Jesus Christ explained by brother Bronson (Jesus Christ is a Man 1 Timothy 2:5, Jesus Christ is a prophet Deuteronomy 18:18, Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God Matthew 16:16-17, Jesus Christ is GOD John 20:28-29, Hebrews 1:8)

Savant

Re: Jesus Christ explained correctly

Post #2

Post by 1213 »

ChristLikeKingdom wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:37 am ...You will agree that Jesus Christ is ... also God. ...
Jesus seems to disagree with that part, because he says there is only one true God that is greater than him.

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
John 17:3

the Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

And Paul also teaches the same as Jesus:

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
1 Timothy 2:5

Miles
Savant

Post #3

Post by Miles »

ChristLikeKingdom wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:37 am There is a lot to Jesus Christ, and if you believe the word of God. You will agree that Jesus Christ is a Man, a Prophet, the Son of the living God, and also God. Before you go disagreeing with me, watch the video that I am putting on here. It easily explains all that I just said while using the scriptures to do it. The word of God says if any man speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. 1 Peter 4:11. Now watch this video, and allow the word of God to take root in you.
Jesus Christ explained by brother Bronson (Jesus Christ is a Man 1 Timothy 2:5, Jesus Christ is a prophet Deuteronomy 18:18, Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God Matthew 16:16-17, Jesus Christ is GOD John 20:28-29, Hebrews 1:8)

Because this is a debate forum what is it you wanted to debate?..... BTW, preaching is disallowed.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.