My Children's Future In America

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

My Children's Future In America

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

It's a pity that expert medical opinions are being suppressed by the deep state's cancel culture because if the general public all knew just how risky and how inefficient the current vaccines really are, then all this masking, distancing, quarantines, boosters, lock downs, covid IDs, and mandates, etc. would grind to a halt right quick and the world could return to its senses.

This all started out with former US President Donald Trump recommending that we merely wash our hands and cough into the crook of our elbows, to where the situation has escalated to the point that small businesses are failing beyond recovery, careers are being destroyed, hundreds of people fired, and others denied their retirement and their unemployment benefits.

There are powerful forces at work in the USA trying to destabilize my country by means of Manchurian candidates, politicized military, election fraud, fake health emergencies, thwarted police, dumbed-down curriculums, critical race theory, Nuremburg Code violations, immigration chaos, Fascist commerce, biased media, Gestapo FBI practices, and run-away Federal spending so the USA will collapse and they can then rebuild it to suit their un-American ideologies.

The situation here in the USA is rapidly deteriorating, and we are getting closer and closer to the termination of Constitutional law. It's already being circumvented and only a matter of time now before the Constitution is completely revised; replaced by something aligned with Carl Marx and Vladimir Lenin.

There's an appropriate line in Ray Bradbury's novel "Fahrenheit 451" where a retired English professor readily admits that the current state of society is due to the cowardice of people like himself who would not speak out against book burning when they still could've stopped it.
_

Miles
Savant

Re: My Children's Future In America

Post #2

Post by Miles »

WebersHome wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:18 am
It's a pity that expert medical opinions are being suppressed by the deep state's cancel culture because if the general public all knew just how risky and how inefficient the current vaccines really are, then all this masking, distancing, quarantines, boosters, lock downs, covid IDs, and mandates, etc. would grind to a halt right quick and the world could return to its senses.
Obviously you have some inside dope on all of this so how about sharing?

As for the ineffectiveness of the "current vaccines," which I take to mean those prescribed for fighting COVID-19, how do you explain the following facts.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status
Washington State Department of Health
September 29, 2021

Summary

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 26 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34
year-olds.

Unvaccinated
35-64 year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 20 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64
year-olds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-
olds.
• 9 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated
source

Or is all this data simply dreamed up by the deep state's cancel culture, or whatever?

There are powerful forces at work in the USA trying to destabilize my country by means of Manchurian candidates, politicized military, election fraud, fake health emergencies, thwarted police, dumbed-down curriculums, critical race theory, Nuremburg Code violations, immigration chaos, Fascist commerce, biased media, Gestapo FBI practices, and run-away Federal spending so the USA will collapse and they can then rebuild it to suit their un-American ideologies.
To arms! To arms!

....................................... Image

The situation here in the USA is rapidly deteriorating, and we are getting closer and closer to the termination of Constitutional law. It's already being circumvented and only a matter of time now before the Constitution is completely revised; replaced by something aligned with Carl Marx and Vladimir Lenin.

.......................................Image. . . . . . . whoever they are!

WebersHome
Guru

Post #3

Post by WebersHome »

Miles wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:22 pm

For those who suspect mainstream media's integrity has been compromised, I suggest The Epoch Times for an alternative information source.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #4

Post by WebersHome »

In the early days of vaccination madness, people weren't adequately advised of potential reactions and/or side effects because the pharmaceutical companies didn't know as yet what they might be. The reason being that the vaccines were fast-tracked, i.e. they were not subjected to the usual two to five years of clinical testing. As a result; the early (and I suspect current) recipients of the vaccines have been utilized as test cases, i.e. lab rats; which is supposedly prohibited by the Nuremberg Code.

NOTE: A previous CDC definition of vaccination stated that they prevent disease.

Starting in 2015, the CDC's definition was revised to say that vaccines produce immunity, without necessarily preventing disease.

After the Covid-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they do not necessarily prevent disease nor provide immunity, the CDC edited "produce immunity" to say that the vaccines merely produce protection; which is no doubt the reason why vaccinated folk have to continue wearing masks because if the vaccines produced immunity and prevented disease, folks who've accepted the shots wouldn't require shielding.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #5

Post by WebersHome »

State-operated electronic information signs placed along the highways in my area once advertised: "Save A Life. Get Vaccinated. It's Safe and Effective". A while back, the signs stopped urging vaccination.

I don't know why the State discontinued their message but they sort of had to seeing as how the CDC's definition of vaccination no longer contains the words "produces immunity and prevents disease" plus the fact that a growing number of deaths and adverse reactions related to the vaccines have demonstrated that promoting them as either safe or effective would be dishonest.
_

Miles
Savant

Post #6

Post by Miles »

WebersHome wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:05 pm .
Miles wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:22 pm

For those who suspect mainstream media's integrity has been compromised, I suggest The Epoch Times for an alternative information source.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/
_
The Epoch Times??? A far-right media company affiliated with the "Chinese" Falun Gong religious movement, which is known for promoting conspiracy theories and producing advertisements for then-U.S. President Donald Trump?

................................................................ I hardly think so.

Diagoras
Guru

Post #7

Post by Diagoras »

WebersHome wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:18 am The situation here in the USA is rapidly deteriorating, and we are getting closer and closer to the termination of Constitutional law.
Won't be long now, according to some.

I seem to remember from other posts of yours that you're over sixty five years of age. I'm going to guess that you haven't been vaccinated against Covid-19, and that you object to wearing a mask when out in public.

The combination of all those risk factors place you in a 'vulnerable' position. I'd advise finding a qualified doctor that you can trust and seeking advice on how best to keep yourself safe from harm. This coronavirus has already caused the death of millions of people - please don't let your views on the direction of your country blind you to the more real dangers that you're facing right now.