Paraphernalia

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

TheWordIsOne
Student

Paraphernalia

Post #1

Post by TheWordIsOne »

Paraphilia is the Church, pastors, priests, clergymen, and new age teenagers, turning men into pedophile sexual abuse innocent children in the Vatican, the Catholic system, a case of 216,000 since 1950, and at least 3,677 people were abused, Church concluded by clergy between 1946 to 2021
Pope Benedict XVI resigns and apparently tired of clergy sexual abuse in the Vatican

Galatians 1:8-10 (KJV) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preaches any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:4 (KJV) For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (NKJV) But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Ephesians 5:3-16 (NKJV) But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

(for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

In Romans 1:24, 26, 28; God gives them up to a Reprobate Mind, And Romans 1:29-31; There are 24 Sins, God speaks about in these verses.

In Romans 1:32; Man knows he deserves to be damned and that he persists in his sins, and that he even enjoys and delights to see others sin against God, because of his depravity.
Romans 6:17; Romans 8:32; Romans 4:26; Mark 9:31; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 5:2,25; Mark 4:29; Acts 28:16; Matthew 4:12; Timothy 1:20; Matthew 17:22; 26:16James; 6:64 I Corinthians 11:23; Mark 4:29

The Principle of Marriage

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV) Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, It is a detestable sin.

People do not honor their souls
The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate family Covenant between man and woman, this call shedding the blood of your family also so the results of abortion breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.

Miles
Savant

Re: Paraphernalia

Post #2

Post by Miles »

Just a note of clarification on some of the terms you've used

Paraphernalia (are you sure this is the word you want to use?)

par·a·pher·na·lia
/ˌperəfərˈnālyə/
noun: paraphernalia
  • miscellaneous articles, especially the equipment needed for a particular activity.
    "drills, saws, and other paraphernalia necessary for home improvements"
  • trappings associated with a particular institution or activity that are regarded as superfluous.
Source:Oxford Languages Dictionary

Paraphilia (Again, are you sure this is the word you want to use?)

par·a·phil·i·a
/ˌperəˈfilēə/
noun: paraphilia
a condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.

Examples of such specific paraphilias include necrophilia (corpses), scatologia (obscene phone calls), coprophilia (feces and defecation), and zoophilia (animals).
source

pedophile

pe·do·phile
/ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun: paedophile; plural noun: paedophiles; noun: pedophile; plural noun: pedophiles

a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Paedophilia is defined as a persistent, focused, and intense sexual interest in prepubescent children (typically up to 13 years of age), as manifested by one's sexual fantasies, urges, thoughts, arousal patterns, or behaviour (APA, 2013; WHO, 2018).

. . . it is crucial to note that individuals with these sexual attractions towards prepubescent children may or may not be acted upon.
source

So a person does not necessarily have to have had physical contact with a child to be a pedophile.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, It is a detestable sin.
(Just to note, only 7 out of the 54 Bibles I checked, 13%, call this a "sin.)

So what about these other "sins"?

Like wearing clothing made from two kinds of material mixed together? (Leviticus 19:19) (Ever wear a polyester blend? Bet you have.)

Or

Sowing your field with two kinds of seed? (Leviticus 19:19) (Ever hear of multicropping? It can be quite beneficial during a food crises. Look it up)

Or

Trimming the hair that grows on the side of your face. Or trimming your beard? (Leviticus 19:27) (If I could I'd bet you don't have "Hasidic Jewish facial hair")

Or

Going to church if you were born out of wedlock. (Deuteronomy 23:2) ("Sorry. Bastards not wanted. Go away!")

otseng
Savant

Re: Paraphernalia

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.