Moderator: Moderators

Veridican
Banned
Banned

A Prophecy

Post #1

Post by Veridican »

A PROPHECY

You don't really think Russia is going to stop with the Ukraine, do you? It is going to rebuild the Soviet Union, and most of the countries it moves into will welcome it--because the world economy is about to collapse, and they will see bonding with the new Soviet Empire as a way to survive. NATO will fall apart, and the weakness of the United States will not be able to be repaired. Russia is not rebuilding the Soviet Union because of us; it is doing so to be able to stand against China.

If you have retirement funds in stocks, you're going to lose all of it. Crypto currencies will become defunct. A bioweapon will be released to try to stop the World War, but it won't work. America will fall. It will not be invaded, but it will have to retreat to its own borders. We no longer have a pool of men to draft for military service, nor do we have the will or the finances. We are about to get a rude awakening.

The Queen of England, Elizabeth II will be found to have left this world in her sleep. She will not be here in the summer, and I am not wishing this on her or her family, it is just wat I see as I type this tonight. Her passing will greatly weaken the resolve of England against the Soviet Union. England will therefore not resist but will make a peace accord and like the United States, will retreat to its borders.

The passing of HRH Elizabeth II will mark the end of the pre-tribulation era that began in 1993 and will herald the start of the tribulation era itself. This is the first of the seven seals of Revelation. Get to know it. It's time to study it.

America must decline. Great Britain must decline. And this is how it's going to happen.

It is time to turn to Christ--not the Church, but Christ. It's time to follow His teachings and only His teachings. But I know that even as I go to post this, I am whispering into a hurricane.

May God be with you, and Christ be in you. You're going to need it.

All for Christ and only for Christ! :wave:

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Re: A Prophecy

Post #2

Post by Purple Knight »

I generally agree.

Some of this is because people are incapable of surviving a safe society, because once they have one, they exploit the safety until it must disappear.

In the wild, risky behaviours would mean that you die most of the time, but we've decided to rescue the irresponsible instead. They then of course outbreed the responsible. And next generation, there will be an even greater load on the responsible to bear the weight for the increase of irresponsible.

In a safe society where you will always be rescued if you fail, always risk everything. Being risk-averse is the worst trait you can have. The trouble is, if everyone is always risking everything, who's going to rescue everybody?

Thus safety collapses in on itself. The societies that have been safe the longest, are going to drop first.