The true identity of the antichrist according to English Gematria calculation

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Penitent_Sentinel87

The true identity of the antichrist according to English Gematria calculation

Post #1

Post by Penitent_Sentinel87 »

Please be advised:

The true identity of the antichrist is robert kendall goff according to the English Gematria system. He is a lawyer, diplomat, and motivational preacher. He secretly runs the Freemasons and Illuminati secret society cults as is signified by the “g” in the middle of the Freemasons logo which is the initial of his last name. I also believe that the true origins of the secret Freemasons cult were documented in the Bible as the “Synagogue of the Freedmen;” those Pharisees who stoned the devout believer Stephen for his testimony of Jesus during the gospel’s early evangelism. Jesus refers to people like this as the synagogue of satan. bob goff is the prophesied worthless shepherd in Zechariah 11, the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3, the beast of the sea in revelation 13, and the king of the north in Daniel 11:36.

The beast’s countries (heads with blasphemous names) that make up the beasts anatomy (Rev. 13) are America (work-ruler/slaver), Mexico(City in the navel of the moon which is idolatry, think Tower of Babel), Britain(Pretani meaning the tattooed or painted folk in reference to war paint), Ireland(from the Irish goddess Eriu), Germany(meaning “warrior” and previously known for the atrocity of the holocaust), Portugal(from Portus Cale, meaning Port of Cala, the Celtic goddess of winter), and Belgium(from Belgae, which means to burn with battle, fury, or rage). Just search the country name followed by “etymology” to learn the meaning of a country’s name, sometimes you will have to research 2 translations deep to find the answer. This also counts for 7 out of 10 horns (kings) being presidents of their respective countries (heads) as described in Revelation 13. The Pope is also one of his horns (or kings) but without a “head” (country) as he is the leader of a sovereignty apart from Italy: Vatican City- that and he also governs the entire religion of Catholicism. This became more apparent when the Pope placed the moloch statue, an ancient canaanite idol to child sacrifice in the coliseum, and the upside down cross gesture many Catholics commonly motion from forehead to sternum, shoulder to shoulder without even realizing it. There are two other horns without heads that I have yet to discover, but figures like Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX and global progenitor of Starlink and Neuralink satellite missions might be someone else to consider, as his launches bear tribute to the dragon in no uncertain terms. The identity of the beast himself was coded as a number because the name of the antichrist is in a language that had yet to exist when the Bible was written: English. This is so that his identity could be discovered across the succeeding time and language barriers. The calculation system is as follows:

English Gematria:
A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9

J=10 K=20 L=30 M=40 N=50 O=60 P=70 Q=80 R=90

S=100 T=200 U=300 V=400 W=500 X=600 Y=700 Z=800

robert kendall goff=666

This calculation system translates directly from Hebrew Isopsephy, which is the original alphanumeric calculation system used to calculate letters to numbers in the Bible. The values assigned to each letter translate directly to Greek which is called Gematria, and then further to English which is also Gematria.

The day of the Lord draws near. The first horseman is Vladimir Putin crowned in the year 2000 AD (which makes the first seal of revelation precisely 2000 years after Jesus’ death and resurrection) and his “bow” is digital sabotage, a vehicle most often suspected for wide area and long range election meddling, which google search results can properly quantify in terms of scope. Russia is also the first foreign nation to hack our nuclear facilities circa Dec. 2021. The second horseman is Ali Khamenei the supreme leader of Iran and handler of most Islamic divisions and conflicts in the Middle East and Africa, suspected of orchestrating the September 11th attacks, an event that qualitatively “took peace from the land.” The third horseman may be the president of South Sudan or someone in South America. The 4th seal has yet to be broken (statistically, there is yet to be any quadrant that indicates an abrupt influx of animal-caused homicides indicative of two major figures with the power to generate them)

The primary weapon of the first horseman, bent on conquest, is a “bow,” for long-ranged efficacy:

The weapon of the 2nd horseman, war, is a sword and he has the power to generate lethal divisions amongst people. Notice how all related countries are neighboring, to indicate a more melee-like spread:

The 42 months the beast tramples the holy city to conquer God’s holy people occurs during the 6th trumpet, when the two fire-breathing witnesses give their testimony in Revelation 11. 22 years have passed for 3 seals to break, and with the signs we are getting on earth and in our solar system, this may be the year for the 4th seal: a rider named Death followed closely by Hades (a name given to the dragon or satan). Given that the United States is the primary dwelling of the dragon, it is more than likely that the Northwest quadrant of the world map, which includes all of North America, the northern tip of South America, western Europe, and the west tip of North Africa, will be the designated territory for Death and Hades. The beast is 60+ years old, so it stands to reason that we may have up to another 20 years before the 42 months occurs.

Please hold fast to your Christian faith and do not follow the antichrist’s near-Christian teachings. If you have already associated with their pastoral circles, please repent or else you will not be able to resist the intense delusion from Jehovah God (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) by the time the beast of the earth rises, I can’t be sure and I say this with great fear and trembling and as a warning that some elements *could possibly* already be in motion, and I say this on account of how many expansive difficulties and failings I’ve experienced figuring everything out myself with a lifetime of dedicated study on Biblical fidelity. Please Father God, Lord Jehovah in the heavens above the universe, forgive and correct me if there is any error in the previous statement, because it may be too early for the intense delusion you speak of, and the current signs in the heavens and solar system that do come from you (like solar flares and their dates, times, and earthbound orientation) may have no room for misinterpretation. In the off chance that His delusion to judge and test the world (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) comes as a swift surprise to the unwitting and unprepared or is even already in progress, it is extremely important for all Christians, especially those less-knowledgeable to conglomerate and muster all the Bible study, the application of knowledge therein, and faith you can generate for the future.

**Read all of 2 Thessalonians 2**

2 Thessalonians 2:9

“9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,”

The Island of La Palma, which erupted last year on 9/19/2021 following swarms of earthquakes on 9/11/2021 contains a manmade and terraformed Biblical image cultivated into the island for the purpose of deception. I believe both the earthquakes and the eruption were timed and generated using industrial drills and pumps to agitate and excite the magma chambers beneath it, causing earthquakes and even a controllable lava flow. There were also other events coordinated by NASA and SpaceX during the duration of the eruption used to fake a divine origin.

Keep yourselves far, far and away from apostasy and gird yourselves in Truth. Prepare each other doctrinally and behaviorally for the times ahead, these times are NOT meant to be handled alone. Secure your headcounts and keep each other prayerfully in the sheepfold. HIS SYSTEM IS SHROUDED IN SECRECY AND PICKS OFF STRAGGLERS AND PAINFULLY DROWNS THEM WITH IT. Thank you. Please see attachments for useful visual references.

-Paul Victor Narcisse II

Diagoras
Guru

Re: The true identity of the antichrist according to English Gematria calculation

Post #11

Post by Diagoras »

[Replying to William in post #10]

I did say:
It seems rather odd that someone who could successfully run not one, but two secret societies would give away a clue like that.
I was expressing doubt that the true identity of the antichrist is Robert Kendall Goff, so no - I'm not agreeing with the OP.

However, I like to keep an open mind. For instance, I'm not certain whether the OP refers to this Robert Kendall Goff or another one.

By your own coding system:
robert kendall goff = 171
The true identity of the antichrist is robert kendall goff = 577
Is the antichrist that mysterious cult leader robert kendall goff? = 667
Well look at this, pal - the antichrist is that guy robert Kendall goff! = 666

I'm still skeptical and awaiting the author of the OP to provide some more information.

William
Savant

Re: The true identity of the antichrist according to English Gematria calculation

Post #12

Post by William »

[Replying to Diagoras in post #11]
I'm still skeptical and awaiting the author of the OP to provide some more information.
Might be a case of hit and run...