The Wolves and the Dogs

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

TheWordIsOne
Student

The Wolves and the Dogs

Post #1

Post by TheWordIsOne »

Go your way; little lamb behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
Luke 10:3
If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner.
Proverbs 11:31
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
Matthew 7:15
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16
But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
John 10:12-13
The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
John 10: 14
Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
Acts 20:28
For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:29
Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. Acts 20:30
Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn every one night and day with tears. Acts 20:31
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of the mutilation!
Philippians 3:2
For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, Philippians 3:3
though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: Philippians 3:4
For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;
Psalm 22:16
I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat.
Psalm 22:17
But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. Revelation 22:15
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star." Revelation 22:16