family tides

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

TheWordIsOne
Student

family tides

Post #1

Post by TheWordIsOne »

The father was an actor he had two children; one day the wife asks how was your day? The father said it was great today we just finish our movies, the wife asks what was the movie about, he said it was a horror movie, she said Wow what it’s called, and he said it’s called family tides.
The husband said we just end it today, the wife said what happen, how did it end, the father said the character I played, he took his Children and murdered, with a knife, she said Wow, I just saw in the news a father just did the same to his Children’s, wife I just act the part, she said what the difference, the husband said it’s just acting it’s not real, the wife said, your movies came to life, just as you act it, them she said, society create the crime, and but the criminals commit them, your acting create the crime. :(
The point is Galatians 6:7-8 (NKJV) Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.