Heart17
Student

AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" from the vaxx is taking over

Post #1

Post by Heart17 »

https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarit ... c-times-16

By expert Geert Vanden Bossche

1. AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”

Rose2020
Scholar

Re: AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" from the vaxx is taking over

Post #11

Post by Rose2020 »

This I can believe!
I have had all vaccinations offered and done everything asked of me.

Yet, I do not ever feel well any more. I got covid earlier this year despite every precaution. It was a week of illness, not too bad really. However, it has left me with fatigue so I must pace myself. It also left me with a strange problem, reddened eyes! I already suffered dry eyes at night, an age thing I suppose. But during covid I had alarmingly reddened eyes and this is still so, to a lesser but worrying degree. Has anyone had this? I worry in case I go blind! Therefore I shall see an optician soon, since time and drops have not got rid of it.

I have been ill twice since, nasty viral infections, causing very severe sore throats and such weakness. As if I am now more vulnerable to other viruses and unable to shake them off. I have the strangest feeling that my immune system is permanently impaired.

These are tough times. The result for me is anxiety and tiredness as never before. I never used to get colds or flu for years at a time. I was strong, happy and enjoyed a good social life. All that is gone and this is just survival and worry now. My strength has gone and I feel the age I am, old.

Sorry for the length of this post, but to conclude, I certainly do believe our bodies are impaired a great deal by vaccinations, infections and sheer stress.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #12

Post by nobspeople »

Rose2020 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:42 am This I can believe!
I have had all vaccinations offered and done everything asked of me.

Yet, I do not ever feel well any more. I got covid earlier this year despite every precaution. It was a week of illness, not too bad really. However, it has left me with fatigue so I must pace myself. It also left me with a strange problem, reddened eyes! I already suffered dry eyes at night, an age thing I suppose. But during covid I had alarmingly reddened eyes and this is still so, to a lesser but worrying degree. Has anyone had this? I worry in case I go blind! Therefore I shall see an optician soon, since time and drops have not got rid of it.

I have been ill twice since, nasty viral infections, causing very severe sore throats and such weakness. As if I am now more vulnerable to other viruses and unable to shake them off. I have the strangest feeling that my immune system is permanently impaired.

These are tough times. The result for me is anxiety and tiredness as never before. I never used to get colds or flu for years at a time. I was strong, happy and enjoyed a good social life. All that is gone and this is just survival and worry now. My strength has gone and I feel the age I am, old.

Sorry for the length of this post, but to conclude, I certainly do believe our bodies are impaired a great deal by vaccinations, infections and sheer stress.
To be fair, older immune systems don't function as well as younger ones, generally. When someone has other issues (stress, anxiety, little sleep/rest... even other sickness like the common cold) it takes a toll. There's nothing wrong with 'feeling the age' you are. If you're 29 and feel like you're 89, that's an issue. If you're 69 and feel like you're 69 - even if last year you felt like you were 59, that's not really out of the norm. Throw COVID into the mix, and it taxes your system even more.
People underestimate the amount of stress they intake on a daily IMO. Russia's war is all over the news, shootings, COVID been on the news for literally years now... through in a crazy job market, inflation, not being able to get certain goods as quickly or at all, a mess of a presidency in the USA in the last few years... it's all accumulative. And it takes a mental and physical toll on an individual.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

Rose2020
Scholar

Post #13

Post by Rose2020 »

Indeed I now suffer anxiety as never before. It has taken a huge toll.
Often at night only praying can give me sleep.
There is nothing but bad news.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #14

Post by nobspeople »

Rose2020 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:08 am Indeed I now suffer anxiety as never before. It has taken a huge toll.
Often at night only praying can give me sleep.
There is nothing but bad news.
Sleep can be hard for me, as well. I tend to mentally go to some sort of 'fantasy' place, a book idea I have, my upcoming vacation, etc, as one method to get to sleep - sometimes I'm so tire I can't fall asleep, which seems impossible but is, for me, very real :)

It may seem like 'there is nothing but bad news', but that can be a self fulfilling prophecy and thus, not true. People seem to feed on negativity so, these days, one must go looking for good news, unfortunately. But good news is still, indeed, available.

I personally believer every news media outlet should close every episode with a 'good news moment'. But that's just me.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #15

Post by Purple Knight »

This is yet another case for what I've always advocated for, which is choice.

As long as nobody plants the boot down and forces actions on others they don't want to do, it all works out. (And if you can show that it won't, well, then is the time for government intervention.)

In this case there was never any need for the boot. If the vaccine is good, if it helps, then, when you make the right choice, you are ahead of the people that didn't get it, and that's more than enough that you don't have to sit around complaining about the tiny chance you get infected from someone who refused the vaccine and you die. Better outcomes are all you can ask for. Nobody's going to make you immortal. You may as well ask that we cull humanity down to a reasonable and noncontinuous population so you can vastly reduce the already tiny chance that you might get ebola.

Everyone knows that any time you take something foreign into your body, that is a risk, however small. There's no problem with asking people to get vaccinated. You can go to bed with a clear conscience if you didn't force them. If everyone with this chronic covid accepted the risk willingly, that's on them.

But they didn't. The majority of them were probably forced. That's wrong and no amount of legal immunity can mean the people responsible are not responsible.

I can't sign an agreement with the emperor of Honna-Lee that says I'm not responsible if I kill Jack. Such a flouting of my responsibility is as imaginary as the country I signed it with. If I kill Jack, I am responsible to Jack. Not to Jack's government. It's none of their business and they can't take away my accountability. It's against basic human rights to force a vaccine on people that can kill or half-kill them. This needs to be internationally recognised and people need to ignore the emperor of Honna-Lee telling them they don't have rights. The emperor can't take away your rights. His power to do that is 100% imaginary.

Rose2020
Scholar

Post #16

Post by Rose2020 »

I think this may well be true. I had all my vaccinations, had covid but have never felt truly well since. I feel prone to all sorts of other viruses going round and keep becoming unwell.
I do not know what the answer is. I felt it best to have the help of vaccines to protect my life.