Revelation Chapter 12

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Harold Watson

Revelation Chapter 12

Post #1

Post by Harold Watson »

The early Catholic Church certainly conspired to manipulate and in many cases destroy scriptures that foretold of another prophet to come after Jesus. If they could have understood revelation at the time, they would definitely not let this pass. (sorry, you will have to be somewhat versed in Bible prophecy to follow this, something I highly recommend becoming. For a good intoduction, watch Walter Veith's lectures "The mists of time" and "The Man behind the Mask")

In Revelation Chapter 12 we are presented with the Image of a Woman in pains to give birth. This is clearly accepted as the righteous church of God about to produce a Prophet.
We have several clues as to how to place the events of this Chapter in the timeline of history. First is that the Dragon standing before her that want to devour her child is seven headed, ten horned and seven crowned. It is accepted that this beast is a representation of the Roman empire after it is divided into ten. And, because the crowns are only seven, the 3 divisions that the Little Horn Power of Daniel Chapter 7 are to pluck out from the roots, must have already been plucked. This gives us a date of after 538 AD when the Ostrogoths were destroyed.
This fits perfectly with the second clue as to the time period in Question. Once the male child is born, the Righteous Church (the woman) is relocated to the Desert (or wilderness) for the Times, time and a half a time, or 1260 prophetic years. This time period both from Daniel and Revelation is well established as referring to the period from 538 AD to 1798, while the Beast of the Holy Roman Empire ruled.
Continuing to borrow on the symbolism of Daniel to interpret Revelation, we set up the Statue of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Which represents the Non-Abrahamic empires from Babylon to Rome) next to the Woman of Rev 12, interpreted as the Righteous religious community of God. Standing next to one another we can see the time periods set before us from the Time of Babylon to the the fall of Rome when Rome was divided into ten. The Golden head of Babylon is across from the 12 stars around the Woman's head. These are often considered the 12 tribes of Israel and therefore Judaism. Then across from the shoulders hips and legs of Medo-Persia, Greece and Pagan Rome, the Woman is clothed in the Sun. This is often simply interpreted as pure teachings of God, but would be centered on the time of Jesus Christ. Then Across from the feet and 10 toes of the statue we see under the Woman's feet: the Moon.
So To put this all together, what prophet, destined to rule with a an iron rod would come in the desert in the time period after 538 AD and be represented by the symbol of the Moon? Of course this is Mohammed.
And of course this perfectly explains the meaning of the rest of Revelation Chapter 12. "15-Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river (sends Crusaders (water referring to people)) to overtake the woman(Islam) and sweep her away with the torrent."
"17-Then the dragon (Anitchrist-UnHoly Roman Empire) was wroth with the Woman(Islam) and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus. (Righteous Jews and Protestant Christians)
The fact that the Dragon had to leave off attacking the woman clearly shows that the Jews and Christians were not considered part of this Woman, but rather the remnant of her seed…

Q 2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Murdering of Sufiyani in the chapter 21 of Luke

Post #31

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 30 by Yusef]

Injeel of Luqa[Gospel of Luke] 21
  • 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.
    22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.
    23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.
    24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
    26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
    27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Shi'a Hadith
  • ...Al-Sufiyani murders human how the history never been experienced[even worse than Genghis Khan] and he cuts women's wombs and takes out their babies and cuts their heads along their moms then cuts the mums' heads...
See!
Shi'a Hadith
  • the most fearful times of the himan is 3 places:
    1. While has been born from the womb
    2. While Azrael[pbuh] meets for getting the spirit
    3. While will be resurrected from dead
Well,
Suppose those babies of that times whp Sufyani kills them,
They will experience all 3 positions of the most fearings at once!!! Haha

Shi'a Hadith
  • once prophet Jesus[pbuh] made Saam[Shem] resurrected and the witnesses saw all of his hairs are white!!
    Asked him: O' Saam, Were you the same form when you were been died!!?
    Answered: Nope! Now I thought this is the Day the Resurrection and it made me soooo much fearful! And my hairs have been white
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Shi'a Islam in the book of Revelation of John pbuh!

Post #32

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 4 by Yusef]
Well,
As i'm an welder/solderer/brazer, i can realize/recognize what here has been said clearly haha:

Secrets of Enoch
22:1 On the tenth heaven, (which is called) Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord’s face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns.
Shi'a Hadith
...first of everything God CreatED a single great light that Splited that to me[Muhammad] and Ali and the 12 Imams... then the main light brought out emitting smaller lights that those are the 124000 prophets depending on their rankings...
عَنْ جَاب�ر� قَالَ قَالَ رَس�ول� اللَّه� (ص):� أَوَّل� مَا خَلَقَ اللَّه� ن�ور�ي �َ�َتَقَ م�نْه� ن�ورَ عَل�يّ� ث�مَّ خَلَقَ الْعَرْشَ وَ اللَّوْحَ وَ الشَّمْسَ وَ ضَوْءَ النَّهَار� وَ ن�ورَ الْأَبْصَار� وَ الْعَقْلَ وَ الْمَعْر��َةَ
از جابر نقل شده است که گ�ت رسول الله (صلی الله علیه و آله) �رمودند: اولین چیزی که خدا خلق نمود نور من بود پس از آن نور علی شکا�ت. سپس عرش و لوح و خورشید و روشنایی روز و نور بصر و عقل و معر�ت خلق شد.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Coming of al-Sufiyani and the Armageddon

Post #33

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 6 by Yusef]
  • Revelation of John
    12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.
    12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.
  • Shi'a Hadith
    ...then Sufyani sends a part of his army including thousands soldiers behind of Mahdi in Mecca for kill him, but Gabriel comes down and put one foot on Mecca and one other on Jerusalem and pounds on the earth
    then recited this verse of Qur'an: 34:51
    وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إ�ذْ �َز�ع�وا �َلَا �َوْتَ وَأ�خ�ذ�وا م�نْ مَكَان� قَر�يب�
    "And if you could see when they are terrified but there is no escape, and they will be seized from a place nearby."
    and earth of the Bayda' desert between Mecca and Madina splits and swallows his army but 2 person who be sign... Bashir and Nadir. who Gabriel slaps on their faces as their heads rotate[like the owl that is able to rotate its head 180Ëš]
    then recited this verse of Qur'an: 4:47 "
    يَا أَيّ�هَا الَّذ�ينَ أ�وت�وا الْك�تَابَ آم�ن�وا ب�مَا نَزَّلْنَا م�صَدّ�قًا ل�مَا مَعَك�مْ م�نْ قَبْل� أَنْ نَطْم�سَ و�ج�وهًا �َنَر�دَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَار�هَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَه�مْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْت� ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْر� اللَّه� مَ�ْع�ولًا
    "O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down, confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished."
    then one goes toward Al-Sufyani and one toward Al-Qa'em[A.A.T.F.SH] and report the happening has been occurred... and one the Bashir who reports the event to the Saviour, then ask him to forgiveness and the Saviour agrees and he engages in his army..
  • Qur'an
    ي�ر�يد�ونَ أَن ي�طْ��ئ�وا ن�ورَ اللَّه� ب�أَ�ْوَاه�ه�مْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّه� إ�لَّا أَن ي�ت�مَّ ن�ورَه� وَلَوْ كَر�هَ الْكَا��ر�ونَ
    9:32 They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

[Image: space-reloaded-what-if-the-asteroid-that...390907.png]
Second ,
Is the phrase "Hallelujah" in your books, is the same "JallaJalaluh" The Epithet of God in our books!?? :study:

Third,
Can we, or Do we have ability to change predictions such as the Armageddon!?
The answer is Yea!
How!!?
Here you are:
ref:* Can one/men Change Predictions!!? *

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re: Revelation Chapter 12

Post #34

Post by The Nice Centurion »

Interesting !

The very first One Man - Discussion that I ever encountered :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"