2fer1

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Sync

2fer1

Post #1

Post by Sync »

You approach a drink vending machine... Cost of drinks in the machine is $1.00 for each drink... You put in $1.00 and make your selection... Two drinks fall out... What would you do?

Sync

When the second drink falls from the vending machine...

Post #11

Post by Sync »

As we wait tangent: Rather than only 1 extra drink falling; what if 40 extra drinks fell? What would you do? Would you take all forty? Yes? No? What?

ChaosBorders
Site Supporter

Re: When the second drink falls from the vending machine...

Post #12

Post by ChaosBorders »

Sync wrote:As we wait tangent: Rather than only 1 extra drink falling; what if 40 extra drinks fell? What would you do? Would you take all forty? Yes? No? What?
Then it is no longer immaterial to the company and would be worth their time to fix the issue. As such, I would try to contact them to collect their product. (Though really, that's like the entire coke machine! That would be quite a sight).
Unless indicated otherwise what I say is opinion. (Kudos to Zzyzx for this signature).

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.� -Albert Einstein

The most dangerous ideas in a society are not the ones being argued, but the ones that are assumed.
- C.S. Lewis

Sync

Post #13

Post by Sync »

Moderately interesting side-note: The greatest number of "extras" that I have personally seen fall ... is 36. The event was quite entertaining for all who witnessed the purge.

Thanks Chaos.

ChaosBorders
Site Supporter

Post #14

Post by ChaosBorders »

Sync wrote:Moderately interesting side-note: The greatest number of "extras" that I have personally seen fall ... is 36. The event was quite entertaining for all who witnessed the purge.

Thanks Chaos.
Wow...someone should have recorded it. Would make a great youtube video or some such.
Unless indicated otherwise what I say is opinion. (Kudos to Zzyzx for this signature).

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.� -Albert Einstein

The most dangerous ideas in a society are not the ones being argued, but the ones that are assumed.
- C.S. Lewis

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Re: When the second drink falls from the vending machine...

Post #15

Post by McCulloch »

Sync wrote: As we wait tangent: Rather than only 1 extra drink falling; what if 40 extra drinks fell? What would you do? Would you take all forty? Yes? No? What?
This is a different question. I'd call the contact number.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Sync

Post #16

Post by Sync »

Chaos, that is the event that this thread is based upon. It happened in the back of an Audio/Video store that I worked for. We had a similar discussion to that which is in this thread. If we could have gotten a video camera up and working quick enough, we could have caught it - but everyone was just mesmerized by the event.

The recent Coke "Happiness Machine" video is what actually sparked the memory of the event and hence this thread. The extra drink inspires immediate "sharing". You may have already seen it, but it is quite cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqT_dPApj9U

Thank you McCulloch.

Four of four snatch the single extra drink. Two of two call the vendor after a mass dump.

How about others. I can see you in the views - why not venture a post? What would you do when the extra product falls?[/url]