Be a Vampire?

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Squall
Student

Be a Vampire?

Post #1

Post by Squall »

So one night your walking down the street and a Vampie swoops down picks you up and flys you to a roof top. He/She what ever you prefer says Im gonna kill myself but before I do that I want to make you a vampire. As a vampire you will stay young forever, you will only get stronger and more powerfull with age. Fire, having your head choped off and sunlight are the only things that can kill you. But you must feed on the blood of the living and watch those you love grow old and die, you could also never eat food or have sex ever again. You could of course make all your loved ones vampires but thats a little impractical. If you refuse I will leave you alone and never return. IF you accept I will let you be alive one more day and make you a vampire the next nigt.

would you take this vampire up on his offer or pass it up?

connermt
Banned
Banned

Re: Be a Vampire?

Post #61

Post by connermt »

Squall wrote:So one night your walking down the street and a Vampie swoops down picks you up and flys you to a roof top. He/She what ever you prefer says Im gonna kill myself but before I do that I want to make you a vampire. As a vampire you will stay young forever, you will only get stronger and more powerfull with age. Fire, having your head choped off and sunlight are the only things that can kill you. But you must feed on the blood of the living and watch those you love grow old and die, you could also never eat food or have sex ever again. You could of course make all your loved ones vampires but thats a little impractical. If you refuse I will leave you alone and never return. IF you accept I will let you be alive one more day and make you a vampire the next nigt.

If it were me, I'd ask said vampire to take me to a werewolf, as they would be much "cooler" to be IMO.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Re: Be a Vampire?

Post #62

Post by nobspeople »

connermt wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:27 pm
Squall wrote:So one night your walking down the street and a Vampie swoops down picks you up and flys you to a roof top. He/She what ever you prefer says Im gonna kill myself but before I do that I want to make you a vampire. As a vampire you will stay young forever, you will only get stronger and more powerfull with age. Fire, having your head choped off and sunlight are the only things that can kill you. But you must feed on the blood of the living and watch those you love grow old and die, you could also never eat food or have sex ever again. You could of course make all your loved ones vampires but thats a little impractical. If you refuse I will leave you alone and never return. IF you accept I will let you be alive one more day and make you a vampire the next nigt.

If it were me, I'd ask said vampire to take me to a werewolf, as they would be much "cooler" to be IMO.
YASS! Werewolf. Why anyone would say otherwise boggles my mind!
Have a great, potentially godless, day!