Moral Dilemma

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Elias Jezebelsbane
Student

Moral Dilemma

Post #1

Post by Elias Jezebelsbane »

I was a young newly wed. Because my relationship with my wife was so beautiful, others started coming to me for counseling on how we arranged our relationship. At the time I was in the Air Force and still living in the dormitory as was my wife.

One of the other girls in the dorm was a sweet Christian girl that had also recently gotten married. She and her new husband were trying to have a child while the AF would pay the medical expenses. He was a college student that lived about 60 miles away. They tried for months with no success. When they got checked out medically they found out that the new husband was sterile and could never have children according to the doctors.

At the time we didn't know but her dorm roommate was a witch and the local coven had placed a sterility curse on him with their witchcraft as a punishment for saving her virginity for her wedding night and declaring how special it had been while the coven was pushing for women to sleep around.

The couple had previously come to me for pre-marital counsel as well as sexual counsel for their honeymoon. They then came to me and my wife to tell us the situation. They explained that they had been to their pastor and he advised them that they could use a surrogate and used Tamar, the daughter-in-law of Judah as the basis. Granted in their case, the husband wasn't dead but permanently sterile. The younger brother of the husband was only 13 years old so they didn't think they could go to him. In fact, it would have been illegal due to his age.

They were also on a time constraint to have the child while she was still covered by military medical benefits. They explained the situation then dropped the bomb shell. The wife declared if she couldn't have her husband's child, she wanted to have mine because of our close friendship.

Instead of agreeing, we anointed the husband with oil and prayed for healing. I also directed them to ask their pastor and elders to anoint them and pray for him. If that didn't work we would consider the other. They tried for a few more months to conceive with no success and came back to see me and my wife to ask again if I could get her pregnant.

I told them that scripture declares that the body of the husband belongs to the wife and they would have to gain her permission, not mine. My wife declared that if she couldn't have her husband's child, that she wanted me to be the father of their child and gave her blessing.

We later found out that the sterility curse had been broken several times but the coven kept putting it back when the demon reported back to the sender. The local high priestess of the coven was my own wive's roommate and the entire situation had been set up to help destroy both of our marriages. They had also placed a love spell on the other woman towards me in an attempt to get us caught in an affair thus destroying both of our witnesses.

Here I had my wife pleading with me to give them a child but they wanted that child conceived in an act of love and the AF would not pay for fertility expenses. They also had scriptural backing for the situation as well as the full blessing of their families and pastor.

What do you do?

Me, I have a 21 year old biological son by her as a result. They used the husband's younger brother for their 3 later children. They never had a child by the husband. One of the coven members later got saved and filled us in on the activities of the coven.

Braveheart
Banned
Banned

Re: Moral Dilemma

Post #21

Post by Braveheart »

Elias Jezebelsbane wrote:I was a young newly wed. Because my relationship with my wife was so beautiful, others started coming to me for counseling on how we arranged our relationship. At the time I was in the Air Force and still living in the dormitory as was my wife.

One of the other girls in the dorm was a sweet Christian girl that had also recently gotten married. She and her new husband were trying to have a child while the AF would pay the medical expenses. He was a college student that lived about 60 miles away. They tried for months with no success. When they got checked out medically they found out that the new husband was sterile and could never have children according to the doctors.

At the time we didn't know but her dorm roommate was a witch and the local coven had placed a sterility curse on him with their witchcraft as a punishment for saving her virginity for her wedding night and declaring how special it had been while the coven was pushing for women to sleep around.

The couple had previously come to me for pre-marital counsel as well as sexual counsel for their honeymoon. They then came to me and my wife to tell us the situation. They explained that they had been to their pastor and he advised them that they could use a surrogate and used Tamar, the daughter-in-law of Judah as the basis. Granted in their case, the husband wasn't dead but permanently sterile. The younger brother of the husband was only 13 years old so they didn't think they could go to him. In fact, it would have been illegal due to his age.

They were also on a time constraint to have the child while she was still covered by military medical benefits. They explained the situation then dropped the bomb shell. The wife declared if she couldn't have her husband's child, she wanted to have mine because of our close friendship.

Instead of agreeing, we anointed the husband with oil and prayed for healing. I also directed them to ask their pastor and elders to anoint them and pray for him. If that didn't work we would consider the other. They tried for a few more months to conceive with no success and came back to see me and my wife to ask again if I could get her pregnant.

I told them that scripture declares that the body of the husband belongs to the wife and they would have to gain her permission, not mine. My wife declared that if she couldn't have her husband's child, that she wanted me to be the father of their child and gave her blessing.

We later found out that the sterility curse had been broken several times but the coven kept putting it back when the demon reported back to the sender. The local high priestess of the coven was my own wive's roommate and the entire situation had been set up to help destroy both of our marriages. They had also placed a love spell on the other woman towards me in an attempt to get us caught in an affair thus destroying both of our witnesses.

Here I had my wife pleading with me to give them a child but they wanted that child conceived in an act of love and the AF would not pay for fertility expenses. They also had scriptural backing for the situation as well as the full blessing of their families and pastor.

What do you do?

Me, I have a 21 year old biological son by her as a result. They used the husband's younger brother for their 3 later children. They never had a child by the husband. One of the coven members later got saved and filled us in on the activities of the coven.
Hey...that was great and all but you should probably stick to writing Christian fiction. :eyebrow:
I am not afraid... I was born to do this.
Joan of Arc :2gun:

Peace if possible, truth at all costs.
Martin Luther

The Church of God she will not bend her knees
To the gods of this world though they promise her peace
She stands her ground
Stands firm on the Rock
Watch their walls tumble down when she lives out His love
Rich Mullins

UNBeliever905
Student

Re: Moral Dilemma

Post #22

Post by UNBeliever905 »

[Replying to Elias Jezebelsbane]

dude, that was the greatest story ive ever read. And by that i mean ive never been so conviced the writer thought what he was saying was true when it was so clearly ridiculous.

Are you saying that witch's were able to block your prayers to God? Wouldnt that make them then very powerful indeed and legitimize their claims? i mean come on man, they beat you and left your God incapable of helping you. LOL Christians cant even keep their claims to God's power straight.