What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Braveheart
Banned
Banned

Atheists, what would you do if...

Post #1

Post by Braveheart »

So you're talking to this total rude***, who hates you, (the feeling being mutual) and all of a sudden some random dude pulls out two guns and points one at each of you. He then asks you (the Atheist) who's gonna' walk out alive of this situation. He says if you say "shoot" the previously mentioned jerk gets his pretty head blown off. But if you say "bang" your guts splatter on the wall. Would you say "shoot" or "bang?" Why?

Adurumus
Scholar

Post #21

Post by Adurumus »

Braveheart wrote:
Slopeshoulder wrote:i'm christian and I'd say shoot.
god wants me around doin' what I do.
I find it increasingly strange the Atheists on this forum display better moral character than yourself...
I find it increasingly strange that there are Atheists who aren't on probation, and that the man you're calling out for being morally questionable is not either.
[center]Let me light the way[/center]

Lux
Site Supporter

Post #22

Post by Lux »

:warning: Moderator Warning

Braveheart wrote:

I find it increasingly strange the Atheists on this forum display better moral character than yourself...

Other members' moral characters are not up for discussion or debate here, this post is an inflammatory personal attack that adds absolutely nothing to the thread. If you have any intention of being removed from probation, I strongly suggest that you make this your last personal comment.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
[center]Image

© Divine Insight (Thanks!)[/center]

"There is more room for a god in science than there is for no god in religious faith." -Phil Plate.

Lux
Site Supporter

Post #23

Post by Lux »

:warning: Moderator Warning

Adurumus wrote:
Braveheart wrote:

I find it increasingly strange that there are Atheists who aren't on probation, and that the man you're calling out for being morally questionable is not either.

When you see someone making personal comments, I assure you it does not help the situation to jump in with further inflammatory remarks. Please remember, the fact that another user has broken the rules does not give you the right to break them yourself.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
[center]Image

© Divine Insight (Thanks!)[/center]

"There is more room for a god in science than there is for no god in religious faith." -Phil Plate.

Autodidact
Prodigy

Post #24

Post by Autodidact »

Braveheart wrote:
I know. It sucks when life doesn't conform to your prejudice, doesn't it?

otseng
Savant

Post #25

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Thread is eliciting too many personal comments. Locking the thread.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been moved, merged, or split. Such actions are taken at the discretion of a moderator.