Opening people's eyes

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Mojo321
Student

Opening people's eyes

Post #1

Post by Mojo321 »

Recently it has come to my attention that printed items that are mass produced all have the same hidden word, sometimes repeated many times. The word is SEX.

Now I am a sane person, a catholic, well educated. At first, I had to prove to myself that I wasn't delusional. After I was conclusive, I decided to show a few people. The level of this SEX graffiti on virtually every printed media is astounding. And what I've found is, it is quite disturbing to people that I show it to.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that this sort of imagery actually DOES anything to a persons subconscious . All I am saying is that it is there, it is provable, and so now what?

Is ignorance bliss?
Is SEX one of the "marks" of the beast ?
If it does nothing, then why fight it?
Why traumatize your friends And family over something that is so deeply ingrained in our production that it will be nearly impossible to defeat? And all for something that doesn't even do anything? (so why are they doing it?)

At first I was amused. Then, as I found more examples I became angry. It appeared as though advertisers were using SEX to sell everything from cereal to Prilosec OTC.

But then came the biggest shocker of all. It isn't only on Labels and advertising. It is in the wood grain pattern of my Formica countertops. In the swirled tile pattern in my bathroom. Now, I know you are starting to call me crazy. But like I said, I can prove it using the camera on my cell phone. I've shown my proof to a few people and now we are starting to go insane !

So the purpose of this post is to ask the question, is it better to be oblivious to this, or better to be outraged and start noticing it everywhere you go?

In terms of the movie The Matrix, do people want the blue pill or the red pill? This is real, folks.

Mojo321
Student

Post #21

Post by Mojo321 »

I went to lowes today, and found that every man-made pattern has SEX in it. All you have to do is find the S shape, and then look to the right. You will either find a square block with 2 horizontal lines, or you will find 3 horozontal lines . Either way, it's an E. next to that, you will find either 4 points , or two triangles(like an hour glass shape), or a combination of points and triangles. Either way, that is the X.

The common theme in all of the Formica patterns is it has a look like someone wrote it with Their finger while the paint was still slightly wet. Don't get tripped up by the pattern of the actual counter top design. The letters cross over those lines quite often. That actually makes it easier to spot.

Here's my warning. It may be easier to just walk away from this. If you start seeing it, people will call you crazy. I even found this pattern in a fake leather chair. Anything man made and patterned, I tell you.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #22

Post by Goat »

Mojo321 wrote:I went to lowes today, and found that every man-made pattern has SEX in it. All you have to do is find the S shape, and then look to the right. You will either find a square block with 2 horizontal lines, or you will find 3 horozontal lines . Either way, it's an E. next to that, you will find either 4 points , or two triangles(like an hour glass shape), or a combination of points and triangles. Either way, that is the X.

The common theme in all of the Formica patterns is it has a look like someone wrote it with Their finger while the paint was still slightly wet. Don't get tripped up by the pattern of the actual counter top design. The letters cross over those lines quite often. That actually makes it easier to spot.

Here's my warning. It may be easier to just walk away from this. If you start seeing it, people will call you crazy. I even found this pattern in a fake leather chair. Anything man made and patterned, I tell you.
What I believe you are experiencing is the phenomena known as Pareidolia.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Mojo321
Student

Post #23

Post by Mojo321 »

I know it would seem so. But that just means you aren't seeing it right yet. Just like my example where one guy says,"no, it's a dinosaur. Don't tell me I'm projecting.". So, I've found another way to help you see it:

You MUST save the picture to a program that will allow you to zoom out. Anything will work, like copy and paste to Word or Paint. Then zoom to a level where the entire picture is only about 2 or 3 inches across (5 cm to 8cm). Then stare at the center of the picture, and slowly tip your LCD screen back until your viewing angle makes the photo black. This is easiest on a laptop, but works with any LCD screen. Play with the viewing angle until you see it. Like I said, once you see it, there is no question. It is there, not just pareidolia.

Mojo321
Student

Post #24

Post by Mojo321 »

(Double post removed)

Baz
Site Supporter

Post #25

Post by Baz »

I can confirm that the capital letters SEX can be seen in the photo you posted but the question still remains why did you look in the first place and so what?
\"Give me a good question over a good answer anyday.\"

Mojo321
Student

Post #26

Post by Mojo321 »

The point is that this is a picture of my desk at work. It is formica. I have similar pictures fRom my kitchen counter top. My bathroom tile. They are all just as conclusive as this one I posted. Like I said, I went to lowes and found that all of the available Formica patterns have SEX integrated into its Pattern.

Shopping at the toy store, any package that has printed photos of people on the box has this SEX pattern in the foreheads. Even photos of happy children playing with he toy have SEX written all over them.

You can't say I'm projecting because You verified that it is real. In actuality, if I were to take a black magic marker and trace SEX everywhere I found it in the store, it would look like a massive act of vandalism up and down every isle!

If you like to buy original art paintings for your home, you will be safe. But if you buy PRINTS, more than likely you will be able to find SEX transluscent within some area of the print. Check it out and report back. Look for the curved S or the diagonal X to get started, and then you will be able to find the rest.

I will answer your questiOn if you go see for yourself first.

Mojo321
Student

Post #27

Post by Mojo321 »

I just noticed, several of the iPhone wallpaper patterns have SEX integrated. It is everywhere. Im not paranoid, just pointing it out.

Mojo321
Student

Post #28

Post by Mojo321 »

Just got the pottery barn kids catalog. Every child photo in it has SEX written lightly on their foreheads . Check it out.

David 2.0

Hi....

Post #29

Post by David 2.0 »

Thank you for the eye opener.

I'm not sure that the "sex" conspiracy is working.
I fear that I may be immune to the message?
:-s

Toaster Strudel? It screams sex right?
:(
Not so much for me.
No arousal to speak of, really. (Fancy pop tarts, gross.)

To be honest, the Pillsbury guy gives me the creeps.

Formica?
Usually not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of sex, call me strange.:whistle:

It will support body weight, which is kinda handy?

Pottery barn kids?
No, NO, NO..... ](*,)(Thats just wrong.)

Prilosec OTC?
Indigestion and sex, hmmmm...

Yes, I fear that I am immune.

TheBlackPhilosophy
Apprentice

Post #30

Post by TheBlackPhilosophy »

Mojo321 wrote:Just got the pottery barn kids catalog. Every child photo in it has SEX written lightly on their foreheads . Check it out.
Please produce some OBJECTIVE and VERIFIABLE/TESTABLE evidence please!

If you cannot produce any evidence under this criteria, I will cease to comment any further on your post. I refuse to debate outrageous claims that lack evidence.

I will debate hypothetical claims based upon logic and reason, but I may conclude that the logical possibilities are too great to narrow down one. To me, logic is only half of belief, evidence completes logic. Unless the logic is absolutely flawless, in which case I will for the most part accept such claims.

Thank you...come again when you have evidence...have a good day! :D