Opening people's eyes

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Mojo321
Student

Opening people's eyes

Post #1

Post by Mojo321 »

Recently it has come to my attention that printed items that are mass produced all have the same hidden word, sometimes repeated many times. The word is SEX.

Now I am a sane person, a catholic, well educated. At first, I had to prove to myself that I wasn't delusional. After I was conclusive, I decided to show a few people. The level of this SEX graffiti on virtually every printed media is astounding. And what I've found is, it is quite disturbing to people that I show it to.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that this sort of imagery actually DOES anything to a persons subconscious . All I am saying is that it is there, it is provable, and so now what?

Is ignorance bliss?
Is SEX one of the "marks" of the beast ?
If it does nothing, then why fight it?
Why traumatize your friends And family over something that is so deeply ingrained in our production that it will be nearly impossible to defeat? And all for something that doesn't even do anything? (so why are they doing it?)

At first I was amused. Then, as I found more examples I became angry. It appeared as though advertisers were using SEX to sell everything from cereal to Prilosec OTC.

But then came the biggest shocker of all. It isn't only on Labels and advertising. It is in the wood grain pattern of my Formica countertops. In the swirled tile pattern in my bathroom. Now, I know you are starting to call me crazy. But like I said, I can prove it using the camera on my cell phone. I've shown my proof to a few people and now we are starting to go insane !

So the purpose of this post is to ask the question, is it better to be oblivious to this, or better to be outraged and start noticing it everywhere you go?

In terms of the movie The Matrix, do people want the blue pill or the red pill? This is real, folks.

Baz
Site Supporter

Post #41

Post by Baz »

I couldn’t see the word sex in the last two photos :( but I could in the first work top photo. :) It’s not difficult to see patterns or words in many things if you try hard enough. Faces and animals in clouds is a favourite.

:blink: Again I will say why would you want to look for just one word in the first place?
\"Give me a good question over a good answer anyday.\"

Mojo321
Student

Post #42

Post by Mojo321 »

Oh, hi Baz! The one thing that I keep meaning to get clarification from you is, when you say "yes, I see it", do you mean "yes, I suppose you could read that" , or is it,"yes, I see it, and it was written by man" ?

It is very important for the discussion to clarify it.

Why look? Well honestly, I read an article about how advertisers use the clouds and smoke to spell SEX in order to subliminally attract you to the product . The next thing you know, I am finding it printed on everything. It is taking on Biblical proportions at this point, which is why I came here.

Baz
Site Supporter

Post #43

Post by Baz »

Mojo321 wrote:Oh, hi Baz! The one thing that I keep meaning to get clarification from you is, when you say "yes, I see it", do you mean "yes, I suppose you could read that" , or is it,"yes, I see it, and it was written by man" ?

It is very important for the discussion to clarify it.

Why look? Well honestly, I read an article about how advertisers use the clouds and smoke to spell SEX in order to subliminally attract you to the product . The next thing you know, I am finding it printed on everything. It is taking on Biblical proportions at this point, which is why I came here.
I am saying that I can see an S without a lot of trouble and the other letters with a bit of effort but I also think that it is just as easy to find other stuff in almost everything with pattern.
I would have thought that there is always a possibility that some patters are contrived but I doubt that you have actually come across any deliberately added words.
What I find interesting is that you are confident in your belief that this is the case even though you appear to understand how illogical and irrational it makes you sound.
Also even if the odd sex smoke thing is factual don’t you think you are putting an unreasonable amount of credibility to a very marginal theory?
\"Give me a good question over a good answer anyday.\"

Mojo321
Student

Post #44

Post by Mojo321 »

Well, I don't kno what to tell you. Since I started this thread I have now managed to find the word SEX printed on virtually every product at the grocery store. You can call me crazy, I don't care. My eyes have seen it.

Hey, here's a fun one for you. You know that texture of molded plastic? We've been conditioned to think that that is just a pleasing texture resulting from some manunufacturing process. In reality, they have full control of each lkittle tiddle. hold your computer mouse in the light just right. You will find the letters just under the HP logo, or whatever brand you have. It doesn't matter. It's on all of them. Check the red molded plastic above the label on Tide. It no longer is a matter of "interpreting the shapes". It's a matter of focusing tight enough.

Mojo321
Student

Post #45

Post by Mojo321 »

If you were in charge of writing SEX on everyone's pants, you would probably write it upside down on the thighs. That way, it is readable to the person wearing them when they are sitting.

You might also write it on the back pockets for others to read when they are checking out your backside.

If you can't handle the truth, you should continue to ignore me. If you want to know how deep this goes, just ask.

Mojo321
Student

Post #46

Post by Mojo321 »

I belive I have run this whole SEX thing out to its logical conclusion. It is a "straw man" mark. A decoy.

Now if anyone knows anything about a straw man, they know that it is a setup for us all to band against (ecumenicalism), and when it is defeated, we will find those that set it up taking the glory and honor for it's defeat.

The scary part is, this straw man has infiltrated every product available. That means, for us to boycott such items until they stop printing SEX on everything, we will be causing economic turmoil, and there would be no food for us to choose from (it is all marked). The choice is already set, and is reality: buy and wear the mark, or have nothing. We lose either way. And after all the battles are done, the straw man is defeated, and the enemy rises to power and we all follow.

Everyone knows that feeling when you watch a movie where the devil tempts someone with a deal, and the character takes the deal. We think to ourselves "I would have seen through this deal." Well guess what, we missed it. And as you read this, you will likely reject what I am saying.

It's true , the straw man must be defeated. But do not forget, in the end,
another will come, and try to claim allegiance. Do not succumb. This is the real enemy. Only Jesus CHrist will have my allegiance.

Mojo321
Student

Post #47

Post by Mojo321 »

Duplicate post deleted.

otseng
Savant

Post #48

Post by otseng »

Goat wrote: What I believe you are experiencing is the phenomena known as Pareidolia.
I agree with Goat on this one.

Though it is entirely possible there is a massive conspiracy to hide the word "sex" in all objects around us, I'm afraid you haven't presented any convincing evidence to back up your claim. I suggest you to go find another forum and see if you can convince them. This is a site to debate Christianity and religion, and not really a site to entertain unsubstantiated claims not related to religion.

Mojo321
Student

Post #49

Post by Mojo321 »

I newsstand your position. I would really love to talk about the repercussions on a religious level, if what I say is true. So far, nobody is willing to hypothetically discuss it until I give the proof. But it is a catch 22 for me, because if I give up a bunch of proof before we all understand the ramifications, well, I fear a major collapse. Has anyone looked for themselves around the house? Or are you just waiting for my pictures? Flip over a blank CD case and examine the texture in the light. That one was really easy to find.

No matter. I would love to talk about the biblical assement of it all, but I don't think anyone wants to until I provide the evidence. Surely someone out there will open Thier eyes and say yes, I see it too.