How many children does the IDF need to murder to win the war?

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
thomasdixon
Apprentice
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:19 pm
Location: usa
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

How many children does the IDF need to murder to win the war?

Post #1

Post by thomasdixon »

10, 20, 30.,.,, how many-?
I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results
Jun 1, 2017 - Israel has killed more than 3,000 children since 28 September 2000 when the Second Intifada began until the end of April 2017, a new report ...
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.. ... srael-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...

https://electronicintifada.net/content/ ... ldren/4263

Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25- ... 1414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...

One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years: statistics...
“The International Day for the Protection of Children is on June 1,” said a spokesman, “but Palestinian children are still subject to attacks by the Israelis and ...

Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000 – Middle ...
Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000...

Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict .... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000
http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

Google "IDF shooting children"
Nov 23, 2004 - Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.
https://tinyurl.com/ybk8lvmq

Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months
Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was the highest in seven years, according to the UNICEF.
https://tinyurl.com/y92tvluh

2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade
Israeli forces killed 32 Palestinian children in the West Bank in 2016, the highest number in 10 years.

The organisation's chapter in the occupied Palestinian territories recorded the killings of 32 Palestinian children (under 18), making 2016 "the deadliest year of the past decade" for them, the group said in a recent report.
https://tinyurl.com/y85ctr7v

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html
Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary
Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.
Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room. (this was an assassination of specific children by the IDF)
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,36 ... 51,00.html
This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ ... 55,00.html
Baby is born then dies
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html
Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals ... _siege.htm
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml
15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals ... _siege.htm
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport." http://www.bintjbeil.com/articles/en/011001_hedges.html

IDF murdering more children
https://tinyurl.com/y2naena6
IDF murdering even more children
https://tinyurl.com/yyrddf3g

I ask again, how many children have to be murdered to win this hideouts war--??????

ten (10),twenty (20).,.,.,,,.,.,how many more-? 8-)

User avatar
thomasdixon
Apprentice
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:19 pm
Location: usa
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: How many children does the IDF need to murder to win the war?

Post #41

Post by thomasdixon »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmSo you say, without presenting one single, solitary shred of evidence we might use to confirm you speak truth.,.,.,.It's a downright insult to have you declare, "The truth will set you free", only to present unproven assertion after unproven assertion.

You on the other hand have produced “zero”, nothing, nada, zip evidence to prove me wrong, whereas I have provided numerous biblical verses and numerous historical recorded evidence to show the fallacy of your faulty evidence.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
The above biblical evidence came true in 1947AD

Apart from the numerous biblical verses I provide historical recorded evidence including but not limited to the following-
The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children
https://tinyurl.com/32yekhjk
Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
https://tinyurl.com/47s4nm28
Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
https://tinyurl.com/4a8zj84c
For Your Eyes Only
https://tinyurl.com/36v8w22f
You can continue to lie to yourself and your friends, but the truth and their fate was foretold and will come about regardless of what we say today.
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmBut yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about. A claim you present, I contend, in the absence of presenting any confirmable fact, that we might be assured you ain't the one suffering the affliction yourself.
Oh wise one, if you say so 8-)
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmLong live Israel!
Then why don't you move there or are too afraid to do so--????
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmLong live the Jews!
I can assure you the Israelis who remain Zionists will live to see the end whereas the "Jews" of this world will live on among their neighbors as one.
as I see it
(:-

User avatar
JoeyKnothead
Under Probation
Posts: 18708
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am
Location: Here
Has thanked: 1679 times
Been thanked: 1136 times

Re: How many children does the IDF need to murder to win the war?

Post #42

Post by JoeyKnothead »

thomasdixon wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:48 pm
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmSo you say, without presenting one single, solitary shred of evidence we might use to confirm you speak truth.,.,.,.It's a downright insult to have you declare, "The truth will set you free", only to present unproven assertion after unproven assertion.

You on the other hand have produced “zero”, nothing, nada, zip evidence to prove me wrong, whereas I have provided numerous biblical verses and numerous historical recorded evidence to show the fallacy of your faulty evidence.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
The above biblical evidence came true in 1947AD

Apart from the numerous biblical verses I provide historical recorded evidence including but not limited to the following-
The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children
https://tinyurl.com/32yekhjk
Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
https://tinyurl.com/47s4nm28
Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
https://tinyurl.com/4a8zj84c
For Your Eyes Only
https://tinyurl.com/36v8w22f
You can continue to lie to yourself and your friends, but the truth and their fate was foretold and will come about regardless of what we say today.
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmBut yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about. A claim you present, I contend, in the absence of presenting any confirmable fact, that we might be assured you ain't the one suffering the affliction yourself.
Oh wise one, if you say so 8-)
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmLong live Israel!
Then why don't you move there or are too afraid to do so--????
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pmLong live the Jews!
I can assure you the Israelis who remain Zionists will live to see the end whereas the "Jews" of this world will live on among their neighbors as one.
as I see it
(:-
I don't have the time nor patience to try to figure out our mash of formatting.

Have a Happy Hanakkuh!
Discovery is finding things that exist.
Invention is using things discovered.

Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.

- William

Post Reply