Your own custom title

Messages from the admins

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Your own custom title

Post #1

Post by otseng »

For 500 tokens, you can have your own custom title below your name in your posts. Custom titles are limited to 40 characters and cannot contain any HTML or bbcode. They must also conform to the standards to this site (no profanity, no attacks on others). Each time you change your custom title will cost an additional 500 tokens.
Last edited by otseng on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #21

Post by Cathar1950 »

mormon boy51 wrote:Could I get..wow its hard to think of something to describe me...how about: Crazy Mormon!
A group should have more then on so it should be called "Crazy Mormons".

Of course I was more or less raised as RLDS(the name has changed after the divided over women elders or some such thing and the the original RLDS changed their name largly out of missionary concerns as the would not let them in some places being LDS.
My Grand Father and great Grand Father were all elders and my Grand Father was the pastor of years and years until he died.
On my mothers side I have Baptists and Presbyterians and of course the ones that were not Scottish were Jews fro Germany that came in from Canada.
It seems everyone was trying to convert me except the Jews which were in hiding.

By the time I was nine and baptized I was feeling they were both wrong in the opposition to each other simple because what I was reading was showing misunderstanding on both parties. By he time I was 12 I have read everything CS Lewis had written.
As an adult I went my separate way.

Icarus Fallen
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by Icarus Fallen »

Cathar1950 wrote: A group should have more then on so it should be called "Crazy Mormons".
Any chance you're thinking that Mormonboy is requesting a Usergroup ...instead of just a "custom title"?

Or are you actually implying that "Crazy Mormon" is redundant?

fewwillfindit
Guru

Post #23

Post by fewwillfindit »

I would like:

δουλος ιησου χ�ιστου
doulos Iesous Christos

If I can't have two lines of text lined up as it is above, then the following will suffice:

δουλος ιησου χ�ιστου
Last edited by fewwillfindit on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

fewwillfindit
Guru

Post #24

Post by fewwillfindit »

Ack! Double post. Darned Droid2.
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #25

Post by Cathar1950 »

Icarus Fallen wrote:
Cathar1950 wrote: A group should have more then on so it should be called "Crazy Mormons".
Any chance you're thinking that Mormonboy is requesting a Usergroup ...instead of just a "custom title"?

Or are you actually implying that "Crazy Mormon" is redundant?
I don't think my grandfather was crazy or my uncles and aunts.
At least not any more then others.

Icarus Fallen
Banned
Banned

Post #26

Post by Icarus Fallen »

Cathar1950 wrote:I don't think my grandfather was crazy or my uncles and aunts. At least not any more then others.
Well then, don't you acknowledge Mormonboy's right to identify himself as a "Crazy Mormon" (tongue-in-cheek or not) without implicating any other Mormon in the process?

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #27

Post by Cathar1950 »

Icarus Fallen wrote:
Cathar1950 wrote:I don't think my grandfather was crazy or my uncles and aunts. At least not any more then others.
Well then, don't you acknowledge Mormonboy's right to identify himself as a "Crazy Mormon" (tongue-in-cheek or not) without implicating any other Mormon in the process?
I am just thinking a group should be more then one and I think it is find he identify himself any way he wants to.

Icarus Fallen
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by Icarus Fallen »

Cathar1950 wrote: I am just thinking a group should be more then one and I think it is find he identify himself any way he wants to.
What "group"?!

Take a look at the title of this thread.

Mormonboy is requesting a "custom title"; not the creation of a new usergroup.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #29

Post by Cathar1950 »

Icarus Fallen wrote:
Cathar1950 wrote: I am just thinking a group should be more then one and I think it is find he identify himself any way he wants to.
What "group"?!

Take a look at the title of this thread.

Mormonboy is requesting a "custom title"; not the creation of a new usergroup.
My mistake

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #30

Post by Kuan »

I didn't mean for this request to get somewhat contentious, I apologize if I somehow implied that all mormons are crazy and were somewhat disrespectful to any ancestors.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.