Upgraded to 2.0.18

Messages from the admins

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Upgraded to 2.0.18

Post #1

Post by otseng »

The forum has been upgraded to 2.0.18. This upgrade was a fairly large one, so I wouldn't be surprised something broke in the process. Post here if you see anything that doesn't seem to work.

ENIGMA
Sage

Re: Upgraded to 2.0.18

Post #2

Post by ENIGMA »

otseng wrote:The forum has been upgraded to 2.0.18. This upgrade was a fairly large one, so I wouldn't be surprised something broke in the process. Post here if you see anything that doesn't seem to work.
I don't seem to be able to log-in under the www.debatingchristianity.com domain name, however I can under the www.debatex.com one.
Gilt and Vetinari shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and all of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I will credit you at least with not being Crispin Horsefry [The big loud idiot in the room].

-Going Postal, Discworld

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

ENIGMA wrote: I don't seem to be able to log-in under the www.debatingchristianity.com domain name, however I can under the www.debatex.com one.
I'm able to login with www.debatingchristianity.com by using either the login link or typing the login at the bottom of the index page. Anybody else experiencing login problems? Could you also try debatingchristianity.com without the www?

ENIGMA
Sage

Post #4

Post by ENIGMA »

otseng wrote:
ENIGMA wrote: I don't seem to be able to log-in under the www.debatingchristianity.com domain name, however I can under the www.debatex.com one.
I'm able to login with www.debatingchristianity.com by using either the login link or typing the login at the bottom of the index page. Anybody else experiencing login problems? Could you also try debatingchristianity.com without the www?
Works without the www, just not with the www.

Worse comes to worse I'll just change bookmarks. :)
Gilt and Vetinari shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and all of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I will credit you at least with not being Crispin Horsefry [The big loud idiot in the room].

-Going Postal, Discworld