Your very own usergroup

Messages from the admins

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Your very own usergroup

Post #1

Post by otseng »

Now, you can have your very own usergroup. Post in this thread the name that you'd like. I'll make sure the name conforms to the standards of this site and deduct 2500 tokens from you. Then, you'll be the owner and member of that usergroup. By default, people will be able to freely join your group. Or you can choose to confirm membership requests.

To request your personal usergroup, provide the following:
- Name of usergroup (40 character limit)
- Description (255 character limit)
- Note if you want to confirm membership from others (default will be no)

For an additional charge of 10,000 tokens, you can also have your own subforum for your usergroup. Please provide the following info:
- Name of usergroup (40 character limit)
- Description (80 character limit)

Subforum activity requirement:
- Subforums must maintain some activity in it. Subforums that do not have any activity for six months can get removed (posts made to simply bump threads do not count). There will be no refunds given for any subforums removed.

Additional restrictions:
- Do not add people to your group without their permission. Otherwise I will delete your group.
- Descriptions cannot point to personal websites. If a link is found to point to inappropriate and/or offensive material, the group will be deleted.

1/3/2011 Modification:
- Changed group price from 500 to 1000 tokens
- Changed subforum price from 2000 to 5000 tokens

1/12/2013 Modification:
- Added subforum activity requirement

12/31/2016 Modification:
- Changed group price from 1000 to 2500 tokens
- Changed subforum price from 5000 to 10,000 tokens
Last edited by otseng on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Darias
Guru

Post #661

Post by Darias »

otseng
Savant

Post #662

Post by otseng »

Done. 1000 tokens deducted.

Kuan
Site Supporter

request

Post #663

Post by Kuan »

I want to request the group,

Undecided

For those who are undecided on what they believe, what ideology they subscribe to, and have yet to make a decision.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

otseng
Savant

Re: request

Post #664

Post by otseng »

mormon boy51 wrote: I want to request the group,

Undecided

For those who are undecided on what they believe, what ideology they subscribe to, and have yet to make a decision.
Created. 1000 tokens charged.

Nickman
Site Supporter

Music Subforum

Post #665

Post by Nickman »

I would like a subforum called MUSIC where we can post our favorite songs. Debate is welcomed about different songs or groups. Youtube videos are welcomed.

otseng
Savant

Post #666

Post by otseng »

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Requesting a usergroup to be set up

Post #667

Post by Aetixintro »

Can I have one usergroup set up for either of these titles, respecting Logic101:
Logics099, Logics100, Logic099, Logic100. (Does not matter much, but Logic100, filing up behind the existing one would be the best ever.)

Description:
This is the group for people who are interested in logics and who want to know more of it! We start with the 1st order logic, move up with Predicate logic, Modal logic and Quantified logic. The first book to read: The Logic Book by M. Bergmann et al. (McGraw-Hill Higher Education, any edition).

(Would the above be 80 characters? Pleaqse, moderate to any you can accept, but inside message.)

I do own several logics books! One of them being The Logic Book by M. Bergmann et al., highly recommended to all people here, religious people...
+ others W. Goldfarb, J. Richards, Modal Logics, bla, bla, bla...

(Connected earlier on 100 points, but not... that they are listening, that the Logician considered, with LPOV from Quine to go... ;)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

otseng
Savant

Re: Requesting a usergroup to be set up

Post #668

Post by otseng »

Aetixintro wrote: Can I have one usergroup set up for either of these titles, respecting Logic101:
Logics099, Logics100, Logic099, Logic100. (Does not matter much, but Logic100, filing up behind the existing one would be the best ever.)

Description:
This is the group for people who are interested in logics and who want to know more of it! We start with the 1st order logic, move up with Predicate logic, Modal logic and Quantified logic. The first book to read: The Logic Book by M. Bergmann et al. (McGraw-Hill Higher Education, any edition).

(Would the above be 80 characters? Pleaqse, moderate to any you can accept, but inside message.)

I do own several logics books! One of them being The Logic Book by M. Bergmann et al., highly recommended to all people here, religious people...
+ others W. Goldfarb, J. Richards, Modal Logics, bla, bla, bla...

(Connected earlier on 100 points, but not... that they are listening, that the Logician considered, with LPOV from Quine to go... ;)
Logic100 usergroup created. 1000 tokens deducted.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Requesting a usergroup to be set up - "Joseph McCarthyi

Post #669

Post by Aetixintro »

The suggestion for escalating the fighting of corruption and corrupt minds.

Name of usergroup: "Joseph McCarthyism 2.0"

Description (right below and further, approved? The character limit...):
- to progress society the fighting of corruption and corrupt minds needs to be escalated!

Formal notions to this in NOT serving the public:
Remember please that these are not valid,
* Stanford Prison Experiment
* Stanley Milgram Learning Experiment
* The introduction of "Slipknot laws"

while, point to point, these are the good ones, under God, Truth and the Bible too:
* Criminals should be punished, jail-time if severe enough, and they deserve to sit too, well-knowing...
* Torture in wanting people to learn something is very wrong and is NOT commonly wanted, rather constituting the most severe legal sentences there are, "long time to be spent in prison, or death directly".
* Laws are serving the civilised, organised society that separates us from the animals. They are to be known as "Payment-slip laws"!

Cheers! :)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Requesting a usergroup to be set up - Ecumenism for All - ..

Post #670

Post by Aetixintro »

Ecumenism for All - The World Communion of Religiousness

Name of usergroup: Ecumenical Person - Religious Symmetry .

Description:
The widest version of Ecumenism of all whitelist/decent Religions is to be recommended, as they count only 20 or so.

Some premises:
1. One is generous about the social issues, some people have troubles living in poor India and so on.

2. One skip some detalis such as kosher kitchen and halal meet and stay with core ethics (of Humanism) and preserve the understanding of grandness that's nicely entailed in all these religions, God as creator of all in the Universe, poss. of Nirvana, a good nod to reincarnation, the rest that's impossible to prove and most certainly not worthy to kill for or go harms way over.

3. One is open about one's own religion and displays openness the other way to, to learn other people's religions, not necessarily to shun one's own or try to be dominating, but merely to listen in and willing to peacefully impart from one's own Holy Book, whether the Bible, Torah, Quran or the others.

My suspicion: We have now entered World Communion of Religiousness forever and with emotional awareness ("telepathy" to be cautious) this is just the best glitz EVER!

Good? :)