Definition of terms and explanation of concepts

Moderator: Moderators

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

what is a "9/11 denier"

Post #1

Post by mazzaroth »

im still trying to find out what a holocaust denier is... since sean hannity used to say a 9/11 denier was like a holocaust denier....maybe i might be one...so i need the deffinition explained to me...

not stories of troops petting kittens or nazis shooting a jew.

trying to stay on topic.. i just want to get a better understanding on what a 9/11 denier is.... if ANYTHING it sounds VERY missleading... its sounds more like someone who denies 9/11 happened... :-k i have never met anyone who follows that belief... does a holocaust denier also believe the holocaust never happened? my grandfather killed nazis in alaska sinking Uboats as they surfaced for air.

help.

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: what is a "9/11 denier"

Post #2

Post by Goat »

mazzaroth wrote:im still trying to find out what a holocaust denier is... since sean hannity used to say a 9/11 denier was like a holocaust denier....maybe i might be one...so i need the deffinition explained to me...

trying to stay on topic.. i just want to get a better understanding on what a 9/11 denier is.... if ANYTHING it sounds VERY missleading... its sounds more like someone who denies 9/11 happened... :-k i have never met anyone who follows that belief... does a holocaust denier also believe the holocaust never happened? my grandfather killed nazis in alaska sinking Uboats as they surfaced for air.

help.
Uh.. as far as I can see, the thing about '9/11' is not that it is being 'denied' but there is a bunch of people with outlandish conspiracy theories.. rather than the obvious and acknowledged conspiracy.

The '9/11' conspiracy people are the ones that claim it was set up by 'the Jews' or 'The White House', rather than accept AL-quada's involvement
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Re: what is a "9/11 denier"

Post #3

Post by mazzaroth »

goat wrote:
mazzaroth wrote:im still trying to find out what a holocaust denier is... since sean hannity used to say a 9/11 denier was like a holocaust denier....maybe i might be one...so i need the definition explained to me...

trying to stay on topic.. i just want to get a better understanding on what a 9/11 denier is.... if ANYTHING it sounds VERY misleading... its sounds more like someone who denies 9/11 happened... :-k i have never met anyone who follows that belief... does a holocaust denier also believe the holocaust never happened? my grandfather killed nazis in alaska sinking Uboats as they surfaced for air.

help.
Uh.. as far as I can see, the thing about '9/11' is not that it is being 'denied' but there is a bunch of people with outlandish conspiracy theories.. rather than the obvious and acknowledged conspiracy.

The '9/11' conspiracy people are the ones that claim it was set up by 'the Jews' or 'The White House', rather than accept AL-quada's involvement
really..... so i am a 9/11 denier? son of a gun...so now i create an alternate reality? one where i deny it happened. and now i believe "the jews" did it..
well, i suppose im one step closer to finding out who was behind it..

i mean... its a very well known fact that israelis were arrested for video taping an cheering the FIRST attack..arrested..then the FBI picked them up and sent them back to israel... thats fact...not opinion...

then the story of the israelis caught on the george washinton bridge with explosives..in the moving van.....on the day of 9/11.... more fact.... not racist opinion.

even still... those two facts alone... is not enough to make me believe "the jews" did it.... involved?...most likely given the two occurrences i just mentioned..

lets be honest with ourselves... condi,rummy,powell,bush,cheney...ALL said they would present the evidence against OBL... then they said they cannot ..for security reasons... therefor the world has NO PROOF.... faith if you will...

the hijackers::

the 19 names do not appear on the all flight manifests..no footage of all 19 boarding the planes...coroner reports make no mentions of Muslim names...

the director of the fbi himself even said the list of 19 hijackers was wrong "after they kept being found alive" he went on to say the hijackers on the list were victims of identity theft... so who were they? surely you are not basing everything you believe off of sean hannity or the nick cage movie are you?

i find it fascinating the people with such masterful debating skills and such a need for evidence and proof.... believe the who 9/11 story off faith... when complete liars are the ones presenting it to you..lol

i guess now im just an anti-semite... am i also against negros because im against obamas policies?

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

This is all interesting. However, debates and discussion is not allowed in this subforum.

Closing this thread.