Definition of terms and explanation of concepts

Moderator: Moderators

Murad
Guru

Resurrection & Resuscitation

Post #1

Post by Murad »

These 2 words are extremely similar.

There have been numerous people who were 'Dead'; that woke up under the autopsy knife; and the Doctors have themselves testified that they were 'Medically dead'.
Just google and you will find numerous websites on this subject.

So technically; have these people been 'Resurrected or Resuscitated' ?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

flitzerbiest
Sage

Post #2

Post by flitzerbiest »

It so happens that they were only mostly dead. Now, mostly dead is partly alive. All dead? Well then there's only one thing you can do...[/b]

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Kuan »

flitzerbiest wrote:It so happens that they were only mostly dead. Now, mostly dead is partly alive. All dead? Well then there's only one thing you can do...[/b]
Sounds like the princess bride...
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

flitzerbiest
Sage

Post #4

Post by flitzerbiest »

mormon boy51 wrote:
flitzerbiest wrote:It so happens that they were only mostly dead. Now, mostly dead is partly alive. All dead? Well then there's only one thing you can do...[/b]
The MPG donation link is not appearing on the sidebar. Otherwise I would give you your due. Anyone who knows his PB is on some sort of path to blessedness in my book.

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Kuan »

flitzerbiest wrote:
mormon boy51 wrote:
The MPG donation link is not appearing on the sidebar. Otherwise I would give you your due. Anyone who knows his PB is on some sort of path to blessedness in my book.
Who doesnt know PB? Best part of it are the ROUS, (Rodents of Unusual Size.) Movie cracks me up, its a classic.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Murad.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.