Abortion Terrorism

Definition of terms and explanation of concepts

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Abortion Terrorism

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Definition: Abortion terrorism is when feminists and secularists force men to work or to pay for unwanted abortions against their will, or force men to pay child support or public assistance in cases of unwanted pregnancies where in both cases, they are given no choice in the matter of their sexual reproduction and parenthood.

juliod
Guru

Post #2

Post by juliod »

Oh, come on! Why do we have to read this stuff?

What do you hope to accompllish be calling abortion "terrorism"? It doesn't impress anyone. At best it makes you sound like you don't really know what you are saying.

DanZ

The Persnickety Platypus
Guru

Post #3

Post by The Persnickety Platypus »

How many threads on this subject do you need?

Frankly, I saw no need for the first one. Much less the second or third.

Also, I am moving this to the definitions subforum, where it is deemed more appropriate.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #4

Post by jcrawford »

The Persnickety Platypus wrote:How many threads on this subject do you need?

Frankly, I saw no need for the first one. Much less the second or third.

Also, I am moving this to the definitions subforum, where it is deemed more appropriate.
Thank you. At least we have a good working definition of abortion terrorism, and may recognize and distinguish it from anti-abortion terrorism whenever discussing domestic violence, political terrorism or international terrorism.

sue

Re: Abortion Terrorism

Post #5

Post by sue »

jcrawford wrote:Definition: Abortion terrorism is when feminists and secularists force men to work or to pay for unwanted abortions against their will, or force men to pay child support or public assistance in cases of unwanted pregnancies where in both cases, they are given no choice in the matter of their sexual reproduction and parenthood.
If the last phrase is the definitive one, you could include a lot of other scenarios in your definition. Just a few:

Women forced to become pregnant against her will.
Women forced to have an abortion against her will.
Men forced to pay for a child against his will.
Men forced to pay for an abortion against his will.

I still maintain that if people are celibate, there is no problem. Unless of course in the case of rape, where will does not play a role.