Criminalizing Christianity

Definition of terms and explanation of concepts

Moderator: Moderators

micatala
Site Supporter

Criminalizing Christianity

Post #1

Post by micatala »

In quite a number of threads, statements like the following have been made.
1John wrote:The mythizers are criminalizing Christians.
There has been much debate on the point of whether Christians, either in the U.S. or elsewhere, are being, have been, or will be 'criminalized'. I have responded using my own definition of 'criminalization', but I think it might make these debates more productive if we came to a common understanding of this word, or at least a more specific understanding of where the differences in our understanding of this word lie.

To start, I will offer the definition from Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary.

criminalize: to make illegal: OUTLAW: to turn into or treat as a criminal.

To me, to criminalize Christianity would mean to make the practice of Christianity illegal.

To others, the interpretation seems to be that if certain practices or views that are identified with Christianity are made illegal, this is criminalizing Christianity.

I would disagree with this interpretation, unless the practices or views being made illegal were practiced by a majority of Christians and formed an essential part of the practice or doctrine of the religion. I also would add that the practices or views being made illegal were specific to Christianity, or the laws applied only to Christians.

For example, if religion X held that all blacks should be made slaves, and the law said that slavery was illegal, and this law applied to everyone and was enacted under the rationale that blacks are people and should have the same rights and freedoms as everyone else, then this would not be 'crimininalizing religion X'. It would criminalizing a certain practice that religion X would like to engage in. There is a difference in my book.

Having put in my two cents worth, I would ask others for their definitions, or views on interpretation.

What would it mean to criminalize Christianity?

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: Not Criminalizing

Post #11

Post by Suzanne »

melikio wrote:
FREEDOM does not mean TO DISREGARD GODS LAW AND WAY TO LIVE ??????
Are you implying that certain "Christians" are NOT diregarding "GODS LAW" when they hate and convince others to hate and mistreat homosexual people?

You know, if more "Christians" had handled many things in THE MOST EXCELLENT WAY (1Cor13) then many of the problems we see would not be so dire.
THREE THAT WITNESS IN HEAVEN and WE AS CHRISTIANS BELIEVERS IN THE CHRIST JESUS THAT HAS COME IN THE FLESH TESTIFY TO HIS REALITY AND TRUTH IN OUR LIVES BECAUSE WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE THE FAITHFULNESS OF THE FATHER GOD HAS NEVER FAILED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne, sorry to tell you, that some think God has "failed" us (at least in some ways); and the argument is between Himself and those people, not you or I.

So, when someone says that they are living according to what they believe is "right", who are "you" to forcefully impede that? There are many things that people do, that I could wave the Bible a certain way, using X-interpretation and oppose them readily. THat has been done, and far too much really.

But if the Holy Spirit is truly affecting an individual, then a different kind of change takes place (from the inside out); not this forceful "religious" BS that has been handed down by human tradition. You see, while I believe the signature of God can be handed down through certain traditions, I in no way believe that the specific tradition itself MUST represent God; every "religion" wants God or the "highest power" to be represented in its practices/rules. But then again, I respect the fact that many perform certain rituals and hold to certain practices in order to express their faith and give honor to (their) God (or their concept of a god).

Not everyone is the "same", and not everyone who interprets the Bible sees it all in the same way. If laws which keep people from forcing THEIR "biblical Chrsitianity" upon others is "Criminalizing Christianity", then I suppose the term might apply, but I don't see protecting the rights and freedoms of those who do not adhere to certain religious precepts as "criminalizing Christianity".

-Mel-

GOD HAS NOT FAILED ME... IN ANY WAY. HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE NEEDED.... JUST AS HE PROMISED. HE HAS CHASTIZED ME JUST AS HE HAS PROMISED . CORRECTED ME AS HE HAS SAID .. AND EVEN PROVED HE HEALS ME BECAUSE OF MY FAITH... SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT MY LORD THY GOD OK?? NOW IF YOU DO NOT AGREE I CANNOT HELP THAT AT ALL . AND THAT COMES DOWN TO THIS TRUTH. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT I SPEAK ABOUT WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY DONE FOR ME ... WHICH MEANS YOU CALL ME A LIAR by the simpllicity that you do not believe MY TRUTH I SPEAK TO YOU. I AM NOT ARGUEING with you JUST letting you know MY TRUTH AND WHAT I KNOW IS TRUTH FOR ME AND SOONER OR LATER YOU ALSO will KNOW HIS REALITY AND TRUTH ALSO. even if you do not believe IN ME and what I say . FOR EVERY KNEE WILL BOW ... AND KNOW HE IS LORD.. I ALREADY BOWED MINE LONG TIME AGO... MAYBE THAT IS WHY I KNOW MY BLESSINGS...

melikio
Guru

Power Over Me (only God has that)

Post #12

Post by melikio »

GOD HAS NOT FAILED ME... IN ANY WAY. HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE NEEDED.... JUST AS HE PROMISED. HE HAS CHASTIZED ME JUST AS HE HAS PROMISED . CORRECTED ME AS HE HAS SAID .. AND EVEN PROVED HE HEALS ME BECAUSE OF MY FAITH... SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT MY LORD THY GOD OK?? NOW IF YOU DO NOT AGREE I CANNOT HELP THAT AT ALL . AND THAT COMES DOWN TO THIS TRUTH. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT I SPEAK ABOUT WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY DONE FOR ME ... WHICH MEANS YOU CALL ME A LIAR by the simpllicity that you do not believe MY TRUTH I SPEAK TO YOU. I AM NOT ARGUEING with you JUST letting you know MY TRUTH AND WHAT I KNOW IS TRUTH FOR ME AND SOONER OR LATER YOU ALSO will KNOW HIS REALITY AND TRUTH ALSO. even if you do not believe IN ME and what I say . FOR EVERY KNEE WILL BOW ... AND KNOW HE IS LORD.. I ALREADY BOWED MINE LONG TIME AGO... MAYBE THAT IS WHY I KNOW MY BLESSINGS...
Amen.

If you could look behind the eyes of any given person, into their heart, then you could literally judge them properly (and only if your heart were also "pure").

As it is however, you cannot judge and condemn (even using the Bible). If we were to compare "faiths", I'm certain that I could ultimately accuse you of "lacking" faith at some points also. But the bottom line, is that we (humans) don't need that CRAP; the WORLD is full of people thinking they are somehow better than someone else (especially because of some religious thought or concept).

LOVE (as Jesus lived and taught it) steps FAR beyond that tainted BS, and moves right to where a person's heart may happen to be (wherever it is).

I don't know your heart, and I'm not even trying; in fact, I have "faith" that I don't need to drill one darned thing into you, because I trust that God (or whoever it is I talk to out there), is fully capable of showing ANY person, what it is in reality that they may need to see (in due time). If I can set some example, or bless someone with an act of genuine kindness along the way (through life), then I couldn't be happier.

But if some other believer has a set of rules/regulations they've pulled from the Bible, to prosecute (or control) me with, I WILL likely question their worthiness and their authority (directly before God), as is my human right to do. Not that I would attempt to pull away from them that which they believe, but that I would not necessarily agree/regard that every word directed AT ME (by them), actually have authority OVER ME.

-Mel-
"It is better to BE more like Jesus and assume to speak less for God." -MA-

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: Power Over Me (only God has that)

Post #13

Post by Suzanne »

melikio wrote:
Amen.

If you could look behind the eyes of any given person, into their heart, then you could literally judge them properly (and only if your heart were also "pure").

As it is however, you cannot judge and condemn (even using the Bible). If we were to compare "faiths", I'm certain that I could ultimately accuse you of "lacking" faith at some points also. But the bottom line, is that we (humans) don't need that CRAP; the WORLD is full of people thinking they are somehow better than someone else (especially because of some religious thought or concept).

LOVE (as Jesus lived and taught it) steps FAR beyond that tainted BS, and moves right to where a person's heart may happen to be (wherever it is).

I don't know your heart, and I'm not even trying; in fact, I have "faith" that I don't need to drill one darned thing into you, because I trust that God (or whoever it is I talk to out there), is fully capable of showing ANY person, what it is in reality that they may need to see (in due time). If I can set some example, or bless someone with an act of genuine kindness along the way (through life), then I couldn't be happier.

But if some other believer has a set of rules/regulations they've pulled from the Bible, to prosecute (or control) me with, I WILL likely question their worthiness and their authority (directly before God), as is my human right to do. Not that I would attempt to pull away from them that which they believe, but that I would not necessarily agree/regard that every word directed AT ME (by them), actually have authority OVER ME.

-Mel-
WELL MEL there has to be AUTHORITY FROM SOMEPLACE. or there would be ANARCHY PERIOD. I believe IT is GOD THAT HAS THE FINAL AUTHORITY but none really listen do they?? AS FOR ME controlling you or anyone SORRY I do not want the job. YOU CONTROLLING me NO I DON'T THINK so but work together maybe. BUT that probably is not about to happen . after all FOR ALL I KNOW your not here in this place and I am noty there either. SO THAT leaves YOU AND I JUST TWO ON THIS VAST WASTELAND OF EARTH FLYING AROUND IN SPACE ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER UNSAVED UNGODLY SINNERS OF THIS WORLD HUH?? EXCEPT I BELIEVE IN GOD HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN JESUS THE CHRIST RISEN AND THE GOSPEL AND THE BLOOD THE WORD THE FATHER THE WATER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM AND ALL BY FAITH !!!!!!!!! day by day year by year hour by hour minute by minute. FOR ONE more breath and I could be out here forever NOW wouldn't that be the best thing you ever could hope for. MAYBE. maybe not GOD ONLY KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT and TRUTH HE REALLY is the only one that KNOWS MY HEART and YOURS. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE HIS THEN HE IS WITHIN YOUR HEART BECAUSE the WORD IT HAS been written is NEAR IN YOUR MOUTH. IT IS.. YET it is not believed to be so. IS IT????? BUT THAT TRUTH can not be denied either OH WELL GOOD NIGHT MEL have it your way and I will be me!!!!!!!!!!! HONEST AS I CAN BE AND JUST BE WHO IAM... a BORN AGAIN CHILD OF MY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR FATHER IN HEAVEN ... and just forget it . I really am tired .

melikio
Guru

What can we prove from here?

Post #14

Post by melikio »

WELL MEL there has to be AUTHORITY FROM SOMEPLACE. or there would be ANARCHY PERIOD.
I don't disagree with that one statement.

What I can/do disagree with, are certain "religious" people who try so hard to "jokey" THEIR PARTICULAR TRUTH into 1st Place (some, at ANY COST to mankind).

The Middle East is the perfect example of what I'm talking about; you have clearly misguided and unloving acts going on (to a tragic degree) in the name of "God", perpetrated by those who "believe" they have the "AUTHORITY" to persecute and/or punish their fellow man. It is SO OBVIOUS, that religion is behind what's going on over there, and no, I won't be shocked if the CLASH between religion does cause the end of mankind (as one could even predict without the Bible). In fact, I think many things are coming to "fruition", because they are written and believed (whether they come from the "Creator", or not).

Even so, I respect your "faith" as you have it; I cannot argue against that, if I wanted to. Faith is the substance of things unseen (undetectable by our senses); all I have to understand what people do, are the effects of what they do.

So maybe that's the limit of making things clear via words alone (as it is here in this forum). That is, the clarity or verification of that which is believed, is accomplished through ones actions... not necessarily arguing or debating.

I think we can all spark some "thoughts" (which I believe is good) via this forum, but I really don't think we can "prove" all that much about our "faith" from behind a keyboard.

-Mel-

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: What can we prove from here?

Post #15

Post by Suzanne »

think we can "prove" all that much about our "faith" from behind a keyboard.
Nor our honesty
Can you see faith in another heart.. NO. FOR FAITH is the substance of things HOPED FOR> as soon as that which has been hoped for BY FAITH is MANIFESTED > The EVIDENCE of things not seen.. then that HOPED FOR SUBSTANCE is no longer faith being HOPED FOR ....

AND faith to ask of the FATHER in JESUS name having no doubt that it will be recieved.. YES THE WORDS WE SPEAK FROM THE HEART WITH NO DOUBTING that it shall be so. OR JUST SPOKEN FROM A GUT FEELING YOU MIGHT DESCRIBE IT.. ya THESE are faith words . spoken by faith straight from DEEP WITHIN JUST KNOWING WITH CONVICTION..

IF you have not expierenced this MIRACLE to say something and have it come to pass DO NOT KNOCK IT DOWN because it is told as a truth that has been expierenced by another. IT CAN only be from GOD AND THE SPIRIT within for what other explanation can there be there is none. AND GOD IS A SPIRIT...... JUST MAYBE REASON WHY IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN THAT to worshp GOD one MUST worship HIM IN SPIRIT and TRUTH, what better way of GOD GETTING THE HONOR AND GLORY ONLY HE DESERVES is BY MANIFESTING HIMSELF TO THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED CONFESSED THE ONLY BEGOTTEN WITH THEIR MOUTH AND THEN RECIEVING HIS BAPTISM THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROPHECIED SAID TO BE GIVEN AND WRITTEN OF IN ACTS????????? SOME DO NOT BELIEVE what WE TESTIFY OF... BECAUSE they do not want to believe in the WORD THAT is spoken in truth BECAUSE if they cannot exlain something they have to think of something to explain what is not explainable BUT TO ADMIT THAT THE GOSPEL , CHRIST, THE FATHER, AND THE BAPTISM IS A REALITY . SHOOTS EVOLUTION AS BEING EVOLVED FROM APES OR NOTHINGNESS AND NOT CREATED MAN AND WOMAN MANKIND BY A GOD GOES AGAINST ALL PEOPLE MOST PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IN DENIAL OF FOREVER.
THEY JUST CANNOT TAKE the WORD OF GOD AS TRUTH BY FAITH EVEN with the PROOF ALL AROUND THEM AND IN THEM... DEAF DUMB AND BLIND makes just about everybody happy to be able to continue in all they already know they are not supposed to do but want to anyway HUH?????????? IF we ever have to face OUR OWN SIN FACE TO FACE AND REALIZE THE TRUTH OF what GOD OUR LORD HAS ALREADY SAID and done THAT WOULD FORCE LOOKING TO DEEPLY INTO THE CROSS AND THE SUFFERING THAT WAS THERE ... I have been there IT IS NOT ANYTHING BUT SHORT OF DEATH ITSELF. TO GET THROUGH THAT REALITY AND GET THROUGH THE BLOOD then ONE TRULY CAN BE FREE. THE LIGHT SHINES BRIGHT and clear IT REALLY is the ONLY WAY AND IT REALLY IS through JESUS CHRIST.. LIKE IT OR NOT . THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO THE FATHER NO CROSS NO CHRIST NO CHRIST NO BLOOD NO BLOOD NO LIFE NO CHRIST RISEN . NO RESURRECTION ONLY DEATH FOREVER not LIFE. I DON'T believe I want dead....THE DEAD KNOW NOTHING .....

BORN ONCE DIE TWICE.. BORN TWICE DIE ONCE. I believe once would be enough...

melikio wrote:
WELL MEL there has to be AUTHORITY FROM SOMEPLACE. or there would be ANARCHY PERIOD.
I don't disagree with that one statement.

What I can/do disagree with, are certain "religious" people who try so hard to "jokey" THEIR PARTICULAR TRUTH into 1st Place (some, at ANY COST to mankind).

The Middle East is the perfect example of what I'm talking about; you have clearly misguided and unloving acts going on (to a tragic degree) in the name of "God", perpetrated by those who "believe" they have the "AUTHORITY" to persecute and/or punish their fellow man. It is SO OBVIOUS, that religion is behind what's going on over there, and no, I won't be shocked if the CLASH between religion does cause the end of mankind (as one could even predict without the Bible). In fact, I think many things are coming to "fruition", because they are written and believed (whether they come from the "Creator", or not).

Even so, I respect your "faith" as you have it; I cannot argue against that, if I wanted to. Faith is the substance of things unseen (undetectable by our senses); all I have to understand what people do, are the effects of what they do.

So maybe that's the limit of making things clear via words alone (as it is here in this forum). That is, the clarity or verification of that which is believed, is accomplished through ones actions... not necessarily arguing or debating.

I think we can all spark some "thoughts" (which I believe is good) via this forum, but I really don't think we can "prove" all that much about our "faith" from behind a keyboard.

-Mel-

melikio
Guru

People need LOVE.

Post #16

Post by melikio »

IF you have not expierenced this MIRACLE to say something and have it come to pass DO NOT KNOCK IT DOWN because it is told as a truth that has been expierenced by another.
I cannot begin to count the miracles I've seen; I've actually learned to expect them, by faith.

What I will "try" to knock down, in almost any case, is the idea that someone who thinks they are "right", has the right to impose their so-called superior position upon another human being. (Especially when no one's safety, rights or liberties are actually being abridged.)

Even so, people's "faith" or what they can/will believe, will always be different in this world. Some people have a very difficult time accepting that period.

And all of that can only be argued so much, before evenryone just gets sick of it. I can't take my eyes off of the Middle East right now, because I think it proves most every idea I have about loveless religion correct.

People really don't need a bunch of RULES and THREATS; they need the exact kind of LOVE that Jesus (and others in history) have attempted to convey. And if people do not decide to get along together, then they might as well KILL one another. Not that I would ever advocate for such an option, but that it seems to come down to that when love is NOT the motive and mode of operation as it concerns the many who are "religious" or people of "faith".

If love isn't in there to mitigate the very flaws of human beings, then religion often becomes the HELL which many create in their own minds. I've seen it over and over and over....etc. I believe Jesus came to break the very cycles of terrible behavior, which religion has never seemed to resolve.

-Mel-

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: People need LOVE.

Post #17

Post by Suzanne »

melikio wrote:
IF you have not expierenced this MIRACLE to say something and have it come to pass DO NOT KNOCK IT DOWN because it is told as a truth that has been expierenced by another.
I cannot begin to count the miracles I've seen; I've actually learned to expect them, by faith.

FAITH is after all what all must have. IT JUST makes a difference in who they have faith in and why...
What I will "try" to knock down, in almost any case, is the idea that someone who thinks they are "right", has the right to impose their so-called superior position upon another human being. (Especially when no one's safety, rights or liberties are actually being abridged.)
THE ONLY SUPERIOR we have is GOD ... "The fool has said in his heart there is no GOD;" the ones that hate the ISAREL OF GOD are an enemy of God...

THESE are those that deny the very WORD OF GOD..
Even so, people's "faith" or what they can/will believe, will always be different in this world. Some people have a very difficult time accepting that period.

And all of that can only be argued so much, before evenryone just gets sick of it. I can't take my eyes off of the Middle East right now, because I think it proves most every idea I have about loveless religion correct.
THE GOSPEL (CHRISTIAN,, GOSPEL , JESUS CHRIST, RISEN and sitting at the right hand of the Father in heaven.NEW TESTAMENT, OLD TESTAMENT AND REVELATION) IS A RELIGIOUS BELIEF, THE TORAH (JEWISH ISRAEL= JACOB, ABRAHAM, ISAAC & JACOB. ) IS A RELIGIOUS BELIEF. JUDEO/CHRISTIAN BELIEF IS A RELIGION. OF GOD and JESUS CHRIST. as being both one lord and Savior of all and in all.

SO IS ISLAM, MUSLIM, a RELIGIOUS BELIEF. THIS is the BELIEF IN ALLAH, MOHAMMAND. OF THE SONS OF KORAH... A SON OF ESAU!!!! (KORAN)
WAS also the GRANDSON of Kohath that WENT AGAINST MOSES and ARRON and the earh swallowed them up. ACTUALLY GOD OPENED THE ABYSS and let them fall into it.
People really don't need a bunch of RULES and THREATS; they need the exact kind of LOVE that Jesus (and others in history) have attempted to convey. And if people do not decide to get along together, then they might as well KILL one another. Not that I would ever advocate for such an option, but that it seems to come down to that when love is NOT the motive and mode of operation as it concerns the many who are "religious" or people of "faith".

GOD USED THE ONE CALLED MOSES, that MURDERED AN EGYPTIAN. TO BRING HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL OUT OF THE BONDAGE OF EGYPT.
HE USED PHAROAH BY HARDENING HIS HEART. that HIS POWERS MIGHT BE MADE KNOWN TO THE PHAROAH THRU THAT MAN CALLED MOSES .

BECAUSE OF HATRED THAT began IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN WITH THE DECEPTION OF EVE THE WOMAN AND THE DISOBEDIENCE OF THE SON ADAM,,,, THE DEEDS OF that deception and disobedience to the Father and the deceptiond of satan!!!!!<<<<<< SINs abound in this same world today as they did then and will always be so for the LIVING AND THER DEAD.... ARE YET HERE WITH US ALL TODAY... MURDERERS, THIEVES, LIARS, IN OUR COURTS'
If love isn't in there to mitigate the very flaws of human beings, then religion often becomes the HELL which many create in their own minds. I've seen it over and over and over....etc. I believe Jesus came to break the very cycles of terrible behavior, which religion has never seemed to resolve.
HE probably did come to do just that. BUT UNLESS PEOPLE believe in HIM BY FAITH and ACCEPT THE WORD BY FAITH and CONFESS THAT WORD BY FAITH, with their mouth then SPEAK THAT WORD IN ALL TRUTH and HONESTY as GOD HAS given them to understand it within themand their HEART by HIS SPIRIT AND not just their own IDEA OF who and what GOD IS DENYING THE VERY WORD HE HAS ALREADY SENT AND GIVEN then there will never be peace on this earth by anyone bout those that are LIKEMINDED TOWARD HIM AND having the same mind of CHRIST AND GODHEAD ABOVE THEM .. and Men and woman are not entirely incapable of this BUT MOST ARE.. BECAUSE MOST have no WISDOM NOR KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN IS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YES THE WARS ARE fought between people because of NO WISDOM NO KNOWLEDGE NO UNDERSTANDING AND NO REAL TRUTH WITHIN THEM ...

and that then brings us all back to what is THE TRUTH!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW there are lies to be told and truths to be told and there is love to be given and love to be recieved. there are those that are evil wicked and hatful and hate so much that MURDERING and KILLING ALL THAT DO NOT AGREE with their way of doing things is JUST THE REASON TO DESTROY THEM ALL and that is what we are seeing in the middle East right now and always have seen in the Middle East ever since time for mankind was THESE ARE TRUTHS that cannot ever be denied by anyone.
there are those that have absolutely no idea what is going on in todays trime and the Middle East right now and all over the world.. WE do not have to be concerned about the ONE WORLD ORDER BEING TAKEN OVER BY ANYONE BUT THOSE THAT WOULD DESTROY THOSE VERY LIBERTIES AND FREEDOMS THAT WE ALL AS MANKIND ARE TO PARTAKE OF AND HAVE. which is LIFE LOVE LIBERTY TO PURSUE HAPPINESS IN ALL THINGS BE GLAD JOYFUL AND AT PEACE WITH EACH OTHER AND HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDENTLY ..

THE ONLY WAY ANYONE CAN have that IS TO CUT themself off from the WHOLE WORLD and GET AN ISLAND AND LIVE THERE AND never ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON RACE COLOR OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT LIVES INTRUDE IN THER LITTLE DOMINION OF THAT ISLAND.. THAT is not LIVNG THAT is a SLOW DEATH THAT CAN ONLY BRING SADDNESS LONELINESS AND SORROW FOR ONE DOES NOT LIVE BY JUST THE BREAD THAT GIVES LIFE BUT WITH THE LOVE THAT COMES WITH IT .. FOR MAN NOR WOMAN NOR MANKIND CAN be an ISLAND UNTO THEMSELVES FOREVER ...

NOT ONLY THAT IF ALL WERE LIKE THE CLONES OF EACH OTHER THEN WHAT WOULD LIFE BE ???? VERY BORING I WOULD THINK..

BUT BEING DIFFERENT IS NOT ALL BAD> IN TRUTH IT IS OUR DIFFERENCES THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING MAKE NO MISTAKE GOD KNEW EXACTL what HE WAS DOING WHEN HE CREATED all that HE HAS CREATED AND MADE SAID AND DONE AND WILL CONTINUE DOING FOREVER AND EVER . BECAUSE HE IS OUR ANCESTRY AND OUR HERITAGE.. that is why HE DID NOT MAKE TWO MALES OR TWO FEMALES. THEY DO NOT MAKE GOOD MATCHES.

I DO NOT THINK it is a good idea to get into this part of GODS PLAN FOR HIS WORLD HE HAS MADE.. I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT that THIS PART OF OUR LIFE should be a private matter .. PEOPLE HAVE MADE IT SUCH A PUBLIC MATTER THAT it is CORRUPTED and MADE UNHOLY instead of the HOLINESS it should have been all along. BUT THEN AGAIN WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT from UNLEARNED and UNTAUGHT and IGNORANT INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE TO DEAF AND DUMB TO READ WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN THEM TO LIVE THIS LIFE BY..

AND ALL IT EVER REALLY TAKES IS A MEASURE OF FAITH.. TO MANY HAVE NONE AT ALL ... I THINK ..

I will give you this thou.. FAITH IS the HARDEST THING TO HAVE AND KEEP IT in the end .. and JUST KNOW THAT all is well with your soul and the world is your oyster. and It is the osysters of the world that have the pearls.. BOTH BLACK ONES and WHITE ones.. and they all are CALLED PRECIOUS .. IN GODS EYES..

IT IS THE DARKNESS that shuts out the light instead of keeping the the light burning inside that will bring the world to an end..

HOW MANY TIMES do people let the LIGHT BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS or purposely put the light that was there out..

MAKES ONE WONDER where the LIGHT OF THE WORLD HAS GONE ... WHEN WE SEE ALL THE TERROR AND MURDERING AND ALL THE BLOOD BEING SHED THIS DAY OVER IN THE LAND WHERE IT ALL BEGAN HUH????????????

I don't know about you.. BUT I HAVE a faithful GOD.. and THIS EARTH IS HIS. and so am i..... SO I am notconcerned about the wars between HATMONGERS . I am more concerned about the CHILDREN OF GOD THAT CANNOT BRING PEACE TO HIS WORLD THAT HE HAS CREATED FOR THEM... I DO NOT believe peace will come unless THE FATHER IN HEAVEN JUST puts HIS FOOT DOWN AND SAYS enough is enough KYDS and lays the law down once and for all I KNOW I HAVE PRAYED FOR MANY YEARS. JUST AS WE ARE told TO PRAY.. NOT AS I SHOULD HAVE EVERY DAY .. BUT PRAY I DID AND HAVE.. BECAUSE I WAS TAUGHT THAT PRAYER BY MY SCHOOL TEACHERS WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL..

TODAY MOST CHILDREN IF YOU ASK THEM WHAT IS THE PRAYER TO PRAY AND WHO SHOULD WE PRAY FOR. NONE CAN TELL YOU MANY ADUTS V CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT THE LORD HAS SAID.. TO PRAY AND WHO FOR...

I JUST TOF DAY TOLD someone who to pray for and they REFUSE.. TO DO SO... NOT a wise CHOICE to make BUT I CANNOT FORCE ANYONE TO DO what they are not willing to do even if I have told them truth .. CAN I?? and neither can you.. FOR AFTER ALL WHO ARE WE??? NO BODY JUST TWO people that disagree about who and what and why GOD SAID and did what HE did ..

and this is the end of this WORD and story .... BUT NOT THE LIFE.. FOR LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING NOT THE DEAD .. OK?????

YET WHO IS THE GOD of the LIVING and THE DEAD???????????

THE LORD OF lords and KING of kings and I CALL HIM CHRIST JESUS... the living CHRIST .... IS HE IN YOUR HEART today???????????

IF NOT HE CAN BE JUST SAY YES TO the GOSPEL AND RECIEVE the TRUTH AS it has been written and given to us all ... THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE. THEN HIS LOVE.. and if YOU HAVE NOT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S LOVE . YOU CAN NO WAY love another .. LET ALONG PRAY FOR AND FORGIVE YOR ENEMIES. and we all have those.. AND ALL BECAUSE WE TESTIFY TO THE TRUTH .. OF THE LORD GOD OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.... THAT GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WE ALL MIGHT HAVE LIFE..

PAUL WROTE 'I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST NEITHER WAS HE ASHAMED TO BOAST IN THE CROSS... and I will not be ashamed TO PLEAD THE BLOOD... FOR NONE OF US HAS AN EXCUSE for our DISOBEDIENCE TO THE TRUTH . we all are SINNERS IGNORANT AND WITHOUT WISDOM when we come into this world..

TO BAD IT TAKES A LIFE TO BRING US INTO LIFE.. BUT I AM GLAD I HAVE HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE IT.. AND IT IS NOT OVER YET.. I HAVE ALOT TO MAKE UP FOR I THINK. just as all that get to this time find out.. AND WHERE IS MY FAITH???? WHERE HAS IT GONE???? NO PLACE IT IS WHERE IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.. IN TRUTH ... OF GOD... BECAUSE GOD IS.. and that is the BOTTOM LINE CANNOT GET ANY LOWER THEN THAT and THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO BUT UP BECAUSE THERE IS NO HIGHER PLACE TO BE THEN TO KNOW WHO YOUR LORD GOD IS AND why YOU HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I KNOW what I AM WHO I AM AND I ALSO KNOW WHERE I AM GOING . someday...

THE LOVE I HAVE IN MY HEART NONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME..

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES.. I learned that from another... IT WAS my MOTHER THAT GAVE ME LIFE.. BUT IT WILL BE THE LORD of all that is in all THAT will take it... I don't believe in SUICIDE EITHER.. NONE SHOULD ASK ANOTHER person to take their life.. TO DO SO IS TO MAKE THEM A MURDERER.. and only MURDERERS DESERVE DEATH. AND IN REALITY I GUESS WE ALL DESERVE DEATH. THANK GOD FOR THE SON.... CAB NNOT GET AWAY FROM THE TRUTH OF THE BLOOD.. THE WORD, THE SPIRIT,,,, AND THE WATER..

NOR THE FATHER SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...

ONCE TRUTH COMES THEN THERE IS JUST NO OTHER TRUTH TO BELIEVE IN..

I have one more thing TO tell about..

and it has to do with the WORDS WE SPEAK WITH FAITH CONVICTION AND AUTHORITY BELIEVING WHAT WE SAY WILL COME TO PASS .. SOMETIMES THE WORDS JUST ARE SAID and IT is LATER one realizes the TRUTH THAT was spoken .. AGAIN PROVING TO ME THAT there is more to us then we even can grasp.. sometimes...

When my dad died we moved my mother from where she and dad had been living to my sisters place. THEY , Mother and Dad had a poodle. one day my sister called and said ; "Mother is in a bad way. we had to take Pierre and have him put to sleep this morning.. and I really think she needs to come and stay with you for a few days to not be here with no dog right now." I had just had a baby in April and this was August.. JUSTa month away from to the year of my dads death. which was September the year before. I ASKED my mother to come and stay with us for a bit with the baby and all.. she would not she said no.. I hung up the phone and told my husband. what had happened with the dog.. THEN I SAID THESE WORDS.. " I give mom two weeks and she will be gone." I in my heart knew .. I wondered later what if I had not said it ... would she have NOT DIED TWO WEEKS TO THE DAY.. OF THAT STATEMENT?????

SINCE THEN i have had to say it probably just maybe not have happened just that time of the exact day two weeks later.. if I had of just not spoken it... YET I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT what we say when we say something and we know that we know not able to explain it it is just that we know...

THIS is that inner voice that tells us things and we just speak them but not really thinking that much about how our words can and do affect our lives . and not only ours but others as well.. because the SPIRIT IS REAL and IT ISTHE SPRIT OF GOD THAT CAN GIVE US WARNINGS, INSIGHT , and PREPARE US for things we NEED TO BE AWARE of. I havealways heard people say and call THIS WOMANS INTUITION..

To be honest WE as woman need this. to raise children ... IF WE ARE going to be good mothers. of and to or children.. we as mothers need to have some insight to what others do not see in their child..

the older I have gotten the more powerful this has become .. and especially in the last thirty years or so.. IT CAN be helpful but it can also be a bit unsettling when what you say turns out to be so and it is not all that good or great at the time.. YET WITH GOD . HE TURNS ALL THAT IS BAD and can make good come from it.. DEPENDING ON WHAT HIS OVERALL PLAN IS FOR US AS AN INDIVIDUAL..

FOR IT IS GOD that is the man with the plan and it is a plan He has for each and every individual HE has given life to .

WE NEED TO grasp this truth and understand and know that AFTER WE ARE GONE another will be coming behind us to take over and fill our space we leave... FOR GOD IS THE CEATER of this EARTH and the hEAVENS. and LIKE IT OR NOT BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT ALL BELONGS TO GOD>>>>>>>>>>>and so do we......................

-Mel-

melikio
Guru

Other Perspectives

Post #18

Post by melikio »

THIS is that inner voice that tells us things and we just speak them but not really thinking that much about how our words can and do affect our lives . and not only ours but others as well..
You don't KNOW what (voice) others are "hearing"; do you think that "God" might tell someone something, that YOU don't get to hear?

Too many "Christian" poke their noses and hypocritical-attitudes where they do not belong. They try to "control" people, often by saying the OTHERS should be commited to the same rules and doctrines which they as individuals are. Instead of allowing themselves to be "better" Christians by God's grace flowing within and about their lives, they PLAY something that more resembles a religious "sport", than the type of spirituality which transforms believers day-by-day. It's like some are doing "tricks" in front of God, to be "recognized" by Him or receive special "kudos" or "privileges" over others. That ISN'T the way it works. If it DID, then so-called "good" people, would have a lot more GOOD happening in their lives, and really "bad" people would never make it to the top. As it really is, good things happen for bad people, and bad things DO certainly happen to good people.

So, here it is, God/Jesus is judging and looking at people's hearts; not their biblical intepretation that they wish to IMPOSE upon others. He is judging EACH INDIVIDUAL; according to myriad factors in each person's life, that are beyond the scope of virtually any other human being who might "imagine" they SHOULD judge (condemn) them. Suzanne, Al, 1John won't be my judge EVER, only God (if anyone).

You see, a "spiritual" person is not one who goes after others with their "beliefs", the spiritual person's life is one that almost naturally emulates "Christ". People don't need X or Y "doctrine", to be influenced by something wonderful; love would be sufficient period. Religion (imho) needs to align itself with something "better" (more excellent) than mere rules and regulations, Jesus coming and affecting mankind as He did, illustrates exactly what I'm saying.

And while I agree that truly "loving" people (i.e. 1Cor13 version of "love") are typically a major blessing to be around, there are those who think or believe such love IS truly "conditional". With as much compassion as I can muster, I admit that I never want to be around people like that; they will purposely HURT you, then invent a way to call it "GOOD". TO that, I say: "No thank you."
...because the SPIRIT IS REAL and IT ISTHE SPRIT OF GOD THAT CAN GIVE US WARNINGS, INSIGHT , and PREPARE US for things we NEED TO BE AWARE of.

Considering the most intense problems I've ever known to come along for myself and others in this life (in the practical and spritual senses), I don't think that I've seen, heard or experienced anything superior to UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. And it's truly a miracle when one can experience that truly coming from another human being; it's like eternity came down and landed in their midst.

But instead, the world is mostly full of "religious" people, claiming to be smarter, better or more moral than the "other" people they are living on the same planet with; unfortunately, many of those who claim so ADAMANTLY to be so in touch with their "God", are the meanest, most intransigent people you will ever experience on this planet.

I used to believe that "secualrists" and "atheists" were evil people; now I know they aren't necessarily so. Initially, that complicated things, because I used to believe that the "Christian" teachings I had received were "absolutely true". I later understood that many things taught, are interpretations or perceptions of what people think or believe is "truth".

Some people just can't realize or accept that they (typically) DO NOT have possession of fully-verifiable and universal truth. And instead of realizing that others see so-called truth in various "shades" of "meaning", they think that their ITERATION of the "truth" they've been taught (or have learned), is THE ITERATION; absolutely and universally true (they've been taught, and believed it is so). The problem is: All human beings are capable of THINKING or BELIEVING that way.

A simple example of this is SUZANNE, using 95% more CAPS than me (which is a lot). :lol: She doesn't see a problem with it; and almost everyone realizes the value of not assailing her about it. Some Christians (on the other hand), never learn that they aren't necessarily equipped or charged with causing someone to see THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. (They just assume that is what they are communicating, whe all they can actually prove they are doing many times, is that they are communicating what is absolutely true in their own thinking. I understand that happening, because that is very human; but once any of us steps into the "realm" of assuming to change or control the lives of others, almost every factor "shifts" from being simple and straightforward, to being complex and not so clear-cut.

Love is the part of this reality that glues people together, when they would otherwise be pulled apart (by more differences than we could ever truly reconcile). It will likely never be easy, but it's far superior to BASHING people over the head with the religious OR the secular intransigence (which many feel "safe" within). I mean we could wonder, just how many people choose sides, not because they "believe", but because they are more interested in "survival" (as they view it). The next strongest contender for gluing people together is "survival", which can be easily explained scientifically.
I have always heard people say and call THIS WOMANS INTUITION.
I'm nearly certain that those who see this world through a lens focused by real love (1Cor13), are more on the right track than most (even those who may have mastered the "woman's intuition" (BTW, I've seen that intuition grossly-misused by many also). Women may indeed be special to those men who want them for something; but I know they can sometimes act like The Devil's Daughters also.

Again, for the record: I see no reason to "criminalize" any belief system; but in that, those who wish to have religious or social freedoms, must reasonably regard the responsibilities they have to OTHERS who may not follow their specific religious, doctrinal, spiritual, social or moral convictions.

There is NO OTHER WAY people are actually going to get along in this world, unless a NEW world is inacted (as the Bible and/or some others beliefs predict). In the meantime, I'd say that UNCONDITIONAL love is superior to most (if not all) of the more PUSHY ways and ideas brought about my man's traditions or religious teachings influenced/inspired by the same. The Golden Rule is "simple", but I think it is possibly the deepest and most profound rule we've ever known.

-Mel-

Suzanne
Scholar

THE MOUSE STORY READ THIS!!!!!!!!

Post #19

Post by Suzanne »

THIS is to be read to the end... IF YOU DO NOT YOU will not be able to say you did not get the opportunity.. AND no you will have no excuse in the end..

I had recieved this from a very dear friend You know who you are... As I read the story. I could not help but think of When the Holocost came upon the People of Germany. Namely the Jewish people of Israel that at that time had No homeland. Being scattered just as it has been written in the Scripture.. Adolph Hitlers Rise to power Inihilated THE JEWISH Not ONLY of the GERMANY. Also those in Poland. After The Bombing Of Pearl Harbor America Got into a war WWII Only Then Did The American's become aware of the INHUMAN CONDUCT THAT MEN OF LOVE AND LUST FOR POWER AND WANTING TO RULE THE WORLD BECAUSE OF ONE MANS IDEA OF PERFECTION..... WHICH ADOLPH HITLER WAS OUT TO MAKE A WORLD OF NONE BUT THE PRISTINE WHITE CAUCASION COLOR OF HUMAN BEINGS PEOPLE NATIONS AND TONGUES ARE NOT JUST WHITE CAUCASION. PEOPLE ARE OF ALL COLORS AND TONGUES... AND LIKE IT OR NOT CHRIST JESUS IS TAUGHT AND PREACHED TO BE A JEW!!!!! THAT CAME TO HIS OWN AND WAS DENIED BY HIS OWN!!!ANYONE THAT HAS read THE SCRIPTURES OF the OLD TESTAMENT, NEW TESTAMENT, AND THE BOOK OF REVELATION.. CANNOT DENY THAT ISRAEL EXISTS!!!! and THE GRANDSON OF ABRHAM THE FATHER OF MANY NATIONS. WAS THE SON OF ISAAC, AND HE WAS A BROTHER . BEING A TWIN TO ESAU. AND THE YOUNGER SON BORN TO ISAAC, WAS JACOB, ESAU BEING THE OLDEST FIRST BORN THEN JACOB WAS BORN.. THIS is all RECORDED HAVING been WRITTEN OF AND ABOUT. IT LSO HAS been written THAT THE LORD GOD, TOLD THEIR MOTHER the WIFE OF ISAAC, Rebekah, That THE OLDER SON would be RULED BY the YOUNGER.. I F you read and GO back TO CAIN AND ABEL the OLDER SON CAIN SLEW THE YOUNGER SON ABEL. and FROM THAT POINT ON. THE YOUNGER IS AND HAS been BLESSED MORE then the OLDER TODAY THE WAR ISRAEL== JACOB THE GRANDSON OF ABRAHAM is again FIGHTING FOR HER PEACE..SHE ISRAEL HAS BEEN GIVEN LAND ORDAINED BY GOD TO HAVE. AND THEY STILL FIGHT TO HAVE THEIR PEACE THAT AMERICA HAD GIVEN THESE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS.. IN 1948 AFTER THEIR HUMAN INDIGNATION BY A MAN IN GERMANY THAT PUT THEN IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND GASSED THEM BY THE THOUSAND DAILY...... TO FORGET THIS IS A TRAVISTY AMONG MANKIND OF ALL PEOPLES.. AND WHO HAS always FOUGHT ISRAEL THE ONE ONE CALLED JACOB??????????? ALL THOSE THAT ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE THE OLDER SON!!!!!! ISHMAEL WAS THE OLDER OF ABRAHAM. BUT GOD ALSO BLESSED ISHMAEL THE EGYPTIAN TODAY.. IT IS JACOB =ISRAEL & ESAU==THAT HAS BEEN A HATER OF JACOB, ISRAEL. YET IT IS EASU THAT SOLD HIS BIRTHRIGHT.. IT HAS BEEN ALREADY written IN THE SCRIPTURES In Malachi 1;3: & Romans 9;13: THE LORD SAID; "I HAVE LOVED JACOB BUT ESAU I HAVE HATED." THE HEART OF ESAU IS WHO ISRAEL IS FIGHTING AGAIN AFTERALL THE EONS OF TIME THEY AGAIN ARE STIL FIGHTING FOR THEIR PEACE and THE LAND GOD HAS ALREADY ORDAIN TO THEM. JACOB .. BLESSED HIS CHILDREN AND JOSEPH'S CHILDREN Joseph being just One Of JACOB'S , SONS, JOSEPH'S SONS were MANASSEH AND EPHRAIM, NOT forgetting that JACOB is TODAYS ISRAEL..MANASSEH BEING THE OLDER... AND EPHRAIM being the YOUNGER. YET JACOB the FATHER OF JOSEPH BLESSED BOTH MANESSEH and EPHRAIM BUT SETTING EPHRAIM HOLDING TO THE PATTERN OF the YOUNGER being BEFORE THE OLDER, TO THIS DAY .. ISRAEL IS BEFORE EASU ISHMAEL OR CAIN... WHY??? BECAUSE THE OLDER SLEW THE YOUNGER...... YET IN THE END GOD MADE IT THAT BOTH MANASSEH & EPHRAIM BECAME GREAT ... This is what the WORDS OF JACOB TO HIS SON JOSEPH BEFORE HE DIED, OF HIS GRANDSONS. BECAUSE JOSEPH WANTED JACOB HIS FATHER,TO REVERSE THE HANDS ON HIS SONS HEADS For THEIR BLESSINGS.
Genesis 48; 17:-22: I looked up today Manasseh and Ephraim I also looked up Joseph along with the other Sons Of JACOB =ISRAEL... JUDAH, JOSEPH, SIMON, and LEVI, ALL THE SONS OF JACOB. ARE EVERYBODIES ANCESTERS.. BECAUSE WE ALL GO BACK TO ABRAHAM ISAAC, AND JACOB. AND ABRAHAM is a DECENDANT OF NOAH, and NOAH IS THE DESCENDANT OF SETH, THE SON GIVEN TO EVE TO REPLACE THE SLAIN SHED BLOOD OF ABEL THE YOUNGEST OF ADAM AND EVES SONS THE MAN AND WOMAN THAT GOD CREATED AND MADE..

I would ask all to think about HOW MANY DO what THE FARM ANIMALS DID to the MOUSE.. when the MOUSE WENT TO TELL OF THE MOUSE TRAP IN THE HOUSE!!!! and NONE LISTENED ALL HAD THEIR OWN REASONS for not doing anything to SAVE THE MOUSE from the DANGER THAT WAS brought into the HOUSE.. BUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED .. READ ON and KEEP IN MIND what is happening IN THE MIDDLE EAST THIS VERY DAY TO THE PEOPLE OF ABRAHAM , ISAAC, AND JACOB, YOU MIGHT REMEMBER THAT THE LORD HAS SAID HAD WRITTEN AND IT IS AND HAS BEEN TAUGHT. THAT HE thE LORD IS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB,, AND THE GRANDCHILDREN OF JACOB AND ALL THE CHILDREN THAT CAME AFTER!!!!!BUT ALL BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD!!!!!! WHOSE BLOOD WAS SHED FOR US ALL??????????????? FIRST BLOOD ALWAYS HAS SAVED... and that FIRST BLOOD STILL SAVES... AND GOD IS CHRIST IS and so IS THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT , a REALITY FOR MANY THAT HAVE BELIEVED WILL BELIEVE AND DO BELIEVE.. HATE EXISTS... AND WHO ARE THOSE THAT HATE????? and who DO THEY HATE??? THEIR BROTHER... WHAT HAS GOD SAID about HATING YOUR BROTHER???? ISRAEL HAS BEEN IN WARS BEFORE READ ABOUT how many WARS ISRAEL FOUGHT .. and they LIVE YET THIS DAY HUH??????? WHY??? ASK YOURSELF WHY ARE WE TO PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM?????? (POSSESSION OF PEACE)Capital of the SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF JUDAH... JESHURUN (BLESSED) A symbolic name for ISRAEL. JESSE (JEHOVAH EXISTS: Wealthy Father of David and an ANCESTER OF CHRIST, Jesus (Greek form of JOSHUA AChristian who with Paul sent Greetings to the Colossians He wa also Called JUSTUS (SEE JOSHUA) JESUS CHRIST(JESUS-- "JEHOVAH IS SALVATION" --CHRIST -- "THE ANNOINTED ONE.")

ALL that have any doubts about GOD, JESUS CHRIST , and the HOLY SPIRIT and ISRAEL ABRAHAM , ISAAC, and JACOB , ISHMAEL, ESAU, CAIN , and ABEL, ADAM and EVE BETTER THINK AGAIN IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD ANY DOUBTS.. about who we WAR against.. and FIGHT against.. NOT FLESH AND BLOOD BUT the PRINCIPALITIES and the POWERS OF DARKNESS. AND WHERE is there darkness wherever the LIGHT is not .. and whom is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD??????? BUT THOSE who ARE OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.. OUR CREATOR OF THIS EARTH, THE HEAVENS , and MANKIND ..

THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S, AND ALL IT'S FULLNESS, THE WORLD ND ALL THOSE WHO DWELL THEREIN.FOR HE HAS FOUNDED IT UPON THE SEAS, AND ESTABLISHED IT UPON THE WATERS. PSALM 24;1:,2:

Mouse Story ...
A mouse looked through the
crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a
package.

"What food might this contain?" The mouse wondered -
he was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard,
the mouse proclaimed the
warning.

"There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap
in the house!"

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and
said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you
but it is of no consequence to me.
I cannot be bothered by it."

The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a
mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The pig sympathized, but said,
"I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse,
but there is nothing I can do about it but pray.
Be assured you are in my prayers."

The mouse turned to the cow and said, "There is a
mousetrap in the house!
There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The cow said, "Wow, Mr. Mouse.
I'm sorry for you,
but it's no skin off my nose."

So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected,
to face the farmer's mousetrap-- alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house --
like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey.

The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the
darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake
whose tail the trap had caught.

The snake bit the farmer's wife.
The farmer rushed her
to the hospital and she returned home with a fever.
Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup,
so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's
main ingredient.

But his wife's sickness continued,
so friends and neighbors came
to sit with her around the clock.
To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig.

The farmer's wife did not get well; she died.
So many people came
for her funeral, the farmer
had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them.

The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall
with great sadness.

So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and
think it doesn't concern you,
remember --
when one of us is threatened,
we are all at risk.

We are all involved in this journey called life.
We must keep an eye out
for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one
another.

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER HELPED YOU OUT
AND LET THEM KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE.

REMEMBER:
EACH OF US IS A VITAL
THREAD IN ANOTHER PERSON'S TAPESTRY;
OUR LIVES ARE WOVEN TOGETHER FOR A REASON.

One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend

THIS should be sent around the world to every one that has HATRED WITHIN THEIR HEARTS.. FOR THEIR BROTHERS IN THE LORD..

LET'S HOPE THAT PEACE does come soon before SOMEONE THAT HATES SO MUCH they DESTROY US ALL????? with a NUCLEAR BOMB being sent up to land where it is aimed for... WHO would be HATEFUL ENOUGH TO EVEN DO SUCH A THING that would TURN THIS EARTH INTO A VAST WASTELAND because of the FALLOUT from all the RADIATION that would be SPREAD?????????

BETTER think about that??????????

WE as a PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD , HIS WORD, and HIS HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM and THAT ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD CHRIST JESUS, WHOM HAS BEEN RISEN and DID RESURRECT AND ASCENDED TO THE FATHER. OR WE DENY IT ALL!!!! FROM GENESIS ---- TO JOSHUA -- MALACHI-- MATTHEW, LUKE, MARK, JOHN,- ACTS- REVELATION......Ch. 22;

Jester
Prodigy

Re: Lost In the Sauce

Post #20

Post by Jester »

melikio wrote:I also believe that Jesus would address the hypocrisy of Christians seeking to gain more and more control (via politics and law)
Yeah, I can definitely agree with that. It seems that it's easier, according to human nature, to be angry about things that fit one's idea of wrong than to do things that fit one's idea of right. I'm really trying to fight this tendency in myself lately.