Putting us back together, the aftermath.

To solve world problems

Moderator: Moderators

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Putting us back together, the aftermath.

Post #1

Post by mickeymudge »

I don't think I can fit it all into this tiny box, so if something doesn't make sense or anyone wants to challenge me, or think they can prove me wrong, I welcome you to PM me, I'll even debate you if you wish. So I have to give the quick and dirty version of what I mean by putting us back together. Keep in mind that everything I'm stating here is redundantly backed up by the bible, science, and many other people.

God was NOT our real creator, and those facts are included in the bible. He lied to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Earth is NOT our home, like it says in Hebrews. We are from supernatural design. Just like god was an alien, we were a different race, that apparently lost a war, and from the best I can tell, God thought it would be funny to make us worship him as though he was our creator.

This is a war of supremacy. Alien races at war with each other. Clearly we lost this war. The bible is littered with supernatural (alien) activity's, which is why there are misunderstood parts. Most people don't have that education.

God would use his help, and his supernatural abilities to over power us, and control us. Damaging us through changing our DNA so that the damage would be spread to our offspring. Unhappy with results, he eventually started removing our Supernatural abilities. It's all in the bible. Yes we used to have powers. If you would like to know what they were, PM me.

The good news, is that there is the possibility we can fix this. Perhaps if I can get enough signatures, the National Institute of Health will take me seriously. On a rare occasion, some of these abilities, pop up in certain people, also proving what I'm claiming here. For the most part, science has been blind to all of this because DNA is considered to be natural in our present form, but it's not, it's damaged.

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Re: Putting us back together, the aftermath.

Post #11

Post by mickeymudge »

Divine Insight wrote:
mickeymudge wrote: Trust me the prelude explains that this is the least of our worries.
If you have worries try turning to Buddhism.

It's a very peaceful spirituality that will take away all your worries. ;)
My only worries are how incredulous humanity is to whats happened to us.