Putting us back together, the aftermath.

To solve world problems

Moderator: Moderators

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Putting us back together, the aftermath.

Post #1

Post by mickeymudge »

I don't think I can fit it all into this tiny box, so if something doesn't make sense or anyone wants to challenge me, or think they can prove me wrong, I welcome you to PM me, I'll even debate you if you wish. So I have to give the quick and dirty version of what I mean by putting us back together. Keep in mind that everything I'm stating here is redundantly backed up by the bible, science, and many other people.

God was NOT our real creator, and those facts are included in the bible. He lied to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Earth is NOT our home, like it says in Hebrews. We are from supernatural design. Just like god was an alien, we were a different race, that apparently lost a war, and from the best I can tell, God thought it would be funny to make us worship him as though he was our creator.

This is a war of supremacy. Alien races at war with each other. Clearly we lost this war. The bible is littered with supernatural (alien) activity's, which is why there are misunderstood parts. Most people don't have that education.

God would use his help, and his supernatural abilities to over power us, and control us. Damaging us through changing our DNA so that the damage would be spread to our offspring. Unhappy with results, he eventually started removing our Supernatural abilities. It's all in the bible. Yes we used to have powers. If you would like to know what they were, PM me.

The good news, is that there is the possibility we can fix this. Perhaps if I can get enough signatures, the National Institute of Health will take me seriously. On a rare occasion, some of these abilities, pop up in certain people, also proving what I'm claiming here. For the most part, science has been blind to all of this because DNA is considered to be natural in our present form, but it's not, it's damaged.

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Putting us back together, the aftermath.

Post #2

Post by Divine Insight »

mickeymudge wrote: Perhaps if I can get enough signatures, the National Institute of Health will take me seriously.
I must confess this is quite funny. Thanks for the laugh.

You stated in another thread that you had been educated in the knowledge you currently have. Did you pay someone for this education? The reason I ask is that you might want to sue them and get your money back. I mean, after all, if they weren't able to convince the National Institute of Heath of the truth of what they are teaching then maybe what they taught you has no merit. Did you ever think of that? :-k

I'll bet you'd have a really good case for getting your tuition money back. ;)
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by mickeymudge »

[Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

Well it's not that, it's that most people are incredulous to these types of things, notice with you're reactions for example. People tend to laugh when anyone claims aliens did it, but I find it equally funny when those people end up getting abducted. LOL. The bottom line is that I stand to gain NOTHING from coming out with this information.

In addition, you wouldn't be laughing if you knew what we have been reduced to. I'll give you a hint though. We only use 2% of our DNA. I'll let you laugh about that for a minute.

Oh and I forgot to mention, money couldn't buy my education in the supernatural, there are too many incredulous people in the world.

Perhaps to even begin to bring you up to speed, at least a months worth of my over 34 years, you might be interested in checking out what FEMA thinks about this subject, and keep in mind that there is an obvious reason why they have faced up to the truth.

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/firefighters.htm

Is the FEMA link I have listed with my research, proving that the government not only acknowledges other life, but is well aware they pose a dangerous threat to our planet. You can search for chapter 13 of the FEMA training manual.
The link is down at this time.

The UFO Threat A Fact. According to chapter 13 of the F.E.M.A. training manual. They give us a detailed report, on what the Fire Fighters need to be prepared for.
Published 09-11-99

http://coupmedia.org/seti-2707
Last edited by mickeymudge on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #4

Post by Divine Insight »

mickeymudge wrote: [Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

Well it's not that, it's that most people are incredulous to these types of things, notice with you're reactions for example. People tend to laugh when anyone claims aliens did it, but I find it equally funny when those people end up getting abducted. LOL. The bottom line is that I stand to gain NOTHING from coming out with this information.

In addition, you wouldn't be laughing if you knew what we have been reduced to. I'll give you a hint though. We only use 2% of our DNA. I'll let you laugh about that for a minute.
I couldn't be laughing any harder than I already am.

By the way, would you share with us the name of the college or institution where you learned all this stuff? I'd like to look them up. I think sharing that information would be more valuable for other people than anything else.
[center]Image
[/center]

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #5

Post by mickeymudge »

Divine Insight wrote:
mickeymudge wrote: [Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

I couldn't be laughing any harder than I already am.

By the way, would you share with us the name of the college or institution where you learned all this stuff? I'd like to look them up. I think sharing that information would be more valuable for other people than anything else.
Well this is obviously where disinformation gets started. You assuming I attended some sort of college to obtain this education. It just goes to show, that you don't have the mental capacity to think outside the box and realize it's all from personal research. Of course you're laughing because you could never grasp someone being able to do such a task. Nope, I learn from other, as well as from others mistakes, while you rely on college apparently.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #6

Post by Divine Insight »

mickeymudge wrote: It just goes to show, that you don't have the mental capacity to think outside the box and realize it's all from personal research. Of course you're laughing because you could never grasp someone being able to do such a task.
I have no problem with personal research. I've done more than my fair share of that.

You had claimed 34 years of "education". But now it becomes quite apparent that all you have is 34 years of personal research. And then you want to use that to trump my 55 years of personal research.

I don't think so. :roll:
[center]Image
[/center]

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #7

Post by mickeymudge »

Divine Insight wrote:
mickeymudge wrote: It just goes to show, that you don't have the mental capacity to think outside the box and realize it's all from personal research. Of course you're laughing because you could never grasp someone being able to do such a task.
I have no problem with personal research. I've done more than my fair share of that.

You had claimed 34 years of "education". But now it becomes quite apparent that all you have is 34 years of personal research. And then you want to use that to trump my 55 years of personal research.

I don't think so. :roll:
No you totally didn't grasp what I was explaining.
Maybe this will make more sense put this way to you.
Lets say on the outside, the bible is written to express details about a knife fight.
What I'm trying to say, is that hidden within the Supernatural language that you don't posses, is actually a gun fight.

You're trying to bring a knife to a gun fight.
Get it?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #8

Post by Divine Insight »

mickeymudge wrote: No you totally didn't grasp what I was explaining.
I already fully understand the Bible as being nothing more than a superstitious myth that was actually spawned by the Greek mythology of Zeus. Yahweh is nothing more than a male-chauvinistic and religiously bigoted Zeus.

It was a common behavior of cultures in those days to try to create religions that trump the religion of their neighbors. By creating a "Jealous God" that commands that there shall be no Gods placed before him the Hebrews were able to create a religion that would not tolerate the religions of their neighbors.

Later, after the days of Jesus, the Christians tried to steal the patent rights on this "Jealous God" by proclaiming that Jesus was his only begotten demigod Son and that the only way to appease the "Jealous God" now is to first appease Jesus.

Clearly the Muslims didn't like what the Christians had done so they made up their own attempt to own the patent rights to the "Jealous God" by proclaiming that Jesus was merely a prophet who was misunderstood. Instead, the "Jealous God" inspired an illiterate prophet by the name of Muhammad to re-write the Bible correctly and perfectly without any of the flaws found in Christianity. And so the Muslims then laid claim to the patent rights of the "Jealous God".

That is the whole story of the Abrahamic religions. No aliens required. ;)

It's totally unspectacular and there is no need for any supernatural events. All of those are nothing more than superstitious rumors just like they were in the original Greek Mythology.

End of story. Everything has been solved, and there are no loose ends that need to be tied up. ;)
[center]Image
[/center]

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #9

Post by mickeymudge »

Divine Insight wrote:
mickeymudge wrote: No you totally didn't grasp what I was explaining.
I already fully understand the Bible as being nothing more than a superstitious myth that was actually spawned by the Greek mythology of Zeus. Yahweh is nothing more than a male-chauvinistic and religiously bigoted Zeus.

It was a common behavior of cultures in those days to try to create religions that trump the religion of their neighbors. By creating a "Jealous God" that commands that there shall be no Gods placed before him the Hebrews were able to create a religion that would not tolerate the religions of their neighbors.

Later, after the days of Jesus, the Christians tried to steal the patent rights on this "Jealous God" by proclaiming that Jesus was his only begotten demigod Son and that the only way to appease the "Jealous God" now is to first appease Jesus.

Clearly the Muslims didn't like what the Christians had done so they made up their own attempt to own the patent rights to the "Jealous God" by proclaiming that Jesus was merely a prophet who was misunderstood. Instead, the "Jealous God" inspired an illiterate prophet by the name of Muhammad to re-write the Bible correctly and perfectly without any of the flaws found in Christianity. And so the Muslims then laid claim to the patent rights of the "Jealous God".

That is the whole story of the Abrahamic religions. No aliens required. ;)

It's totally unspectacular and there is no need for any supernatural events. All of those are nothing more than superstitious rumors just like they were in the original Greek Mythology.

End of story. Everything has been solved, and there are no loose ends that need to be tied up. ;)
And this is what your 55 years has taught you? LOL. Maybe you need to be asking for your money back.

I will spell it out for you. The bible is real, it's events are real, the details are real, and I could guess from what you just explained that you probably have about 20 to 30% of it's understanding correct. Sadly even religious followers are beating you by at least having 70% of it correct.

The problem here is that what you don't know, and don't realize, and could probably never understand, is that there is something that happened BEFORE the bible. This is why I can safely say that I know you don't understand what has happened. Then you have religious followers that also don't know about this prelude. So they focus on belief and faith. Trust me the prelude explains that this is the least of our worries.

You are so incredulous that not only would you not be able to understand what happened, you also wouldn't be able to believe we once had supernatural abilities. Yet if you knew how to read, and if you did actually read the bible, and you knew it inside and out based on your 55 years, you would be agreeing with me.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #10

Post by Divine Insight »

mickeymudge wrote: Trust me the prelude explains that this is the least of our worries.
If you have worries try turning to Buddhism.

It's a very peaceful spirituality that will take away all your worries. ;)
[center]Image
[/center]