Just Accept?

To solve world problems

Moderator: Moderators

Beyonder
Student

Just Accept?

Post #1

Post by Beyonder »

How about we just accept each other without backlash of race,gender,sexual orientation, and or religion? We are keeping the negative/hate/evil alive when we bash one person specially for no reason.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: Just Accept?

Post #21

Post by JehovahsWitness »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Are you seriouly telling me you are personally acquainted with one or more individuals who claims to be one of Jehovah's Witneses that have .... commited incest and rape, stolen a girlfriend, married and subsequently tried to kill their elderly, sick, rich husband, and lied in business to get certain people fired.
nobspeople wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:53 pm I personally know JWs that did the things mentioned (or tried to in one particular case). ...

How many cases are you refering to? Do you know? Are you refering to a couple or a renegade band of Jehovah's Witnesses running wild in your neighbourhood?
nobspeople wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:53 pm . ...Even if I named them, you wouldn't believe me ...?
I'm sure you understand that the mathamatical chances of knowing someone convicted of even one of those crimes is slim, for someone to claim they have a number of aquaintences that have amassed such a string of offenses is to say the least extremely dubious unless per chance you are actually posting from a maximum security prison.

Where did you meet them? With such a string of convictions, including attempted murder they no doubt ended up in the local or national news, can you provide more details about this couple/gang ? Can you share anything at all that would render your claim believable?

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

nobspeople
Prodigy

Re: Just Accept?

Post #22

Post by nobspeople »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:06 pm
JehovahsWitness wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Are you seriouly telling me you are personally acquainted with one or more individuals who claims to be one of Jehovah's Witneses that have .... commited incest and rape, stolen a girlfriend, married and subsequently tried to kill their elderly, sick, rich husband, and lied in business to get certain people fired.
nobspeople wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:53 pm I personally know JWs that did the things mentioned (or tried to in one particular case). ...

How many cases are you refering to? Do you know? Are you refering to a couple or a renegade band of Jehovah's Witnesses running wild in your neighbourhood?
nobspeople wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:53 pm . ...Even if I named them, you wouldn't believe me ...?
I'm sure you understand that the mathamatical chances of knowing someone convicted of even one of those crimes is slim, for someone to claim they have a number of aquaintences that have amassed such a string of offenses is to say the least extremely dubious unless per chance you are actually posting from a maximum security prison.

Where did you meet them? With such a string of convictions, including attempted murder they no doubt ended up in the local or national news, can you provide more details about this couple/gang ? Can you share anything at all that would render your claim believable?

JW
No I don't know the mathematical chances, but it seems you do. I'm anxious to see your numbers. And please, show your work.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!