Pray and Help us realize our African School project

To solve world problems

Moderator: Moderators

RomirUA

Pray and Help us realize our African School project

Post #1

Post by RomirUA »

Brothers and Sisters, Glory to the Lord

Thank you so much for reading this message.
My name is Roman and i serve the Lord with my wife and my two children. We have started our full time ministry near children and i bless God that he accords me His grace each day.
It is a happiness to work for Him. The Spirit put a project on our heart and we follow our work with the help of Jesus.

Our ministry sent us to Congo. This country is one of the poorest country in Africa. Fifty percent of the population miss water and important tribes conflicts often appear in East. People live in poor conditions. Children work in a early age and risk kidnapping, slavery, sometimes sexual abuse. Women are great victims too.

We are building a Private Christian School on a field with water in the underground. This water is so important for the local population that will let them enjoy it. This water will permit us to make a garden to feed the poorest people of the neighborhood.

The school will have a social program to help the poor families, and mostly the single mothers to insert in the society.
Parents will administrate the school and we intend to employ local people in priority.

The project started well but we need help. Firstly your prayers. Please brothers and sisters, we believe in the great power of prayers, and thank you so much for asking the Lord.

Secondly we miss money. We have supports from Churches and individuals but we still need 3000 dollars to finalize our project.
This is why i am requesting a loan 3000 dollars. I engage myself to pay back in 12 months. It is the last solution we see to end everything. Contact me for any informations about the project, it will be a great pleasure for me to share with you about what drives us.
Thank you for your generosity.
God keeps you

Talishi
Guru

Re: Pray and Help us realize our African School project

Post #2

Post by Talishi »

RomirUA wrote: The project started well but we need help. Firstly your prayers. Please brothers and sisters, we believe in the great power of prayers, and thank you so much for asking the Lord.
Any prayer amounts to a complaint against God for the way he's carrying out his "perfect plan".

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #3

Post by OnceConvinced »

You want prayer and then you ask for money?

So why don't you just come out and say it? Prayer is doing no good. We just need your money.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the OP:

Snippage to get to it...
We have started our full time ministry near children...
As if that wasn't bad enough...
We are building a Private Christian School on a field with water in the underground. This water is so important for the local population that will let them enjoy it.
I read that as...

Privately, amongst Christians.

I fear them poor children'll be expected to bow to their "Private Christian" overlords if they want 'em any of that water.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Monta
Guru

Post #5

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 4 by JoeyKnothead]

With such great poverty offering any education is a blessing.
Children learn to read and write first and foremost.

In todays age I hardly think anyone would bombard children with religion while they have every right and duty to share and give some hope.
Hopefuly these children have parents who will inform them further.

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

Re: Pray and Help us realize our African School project

Post #6

Post by 2ndRateMind »

[Replying to post 1 by RomirUA]

I'm not the praying type, and I don't have any money. But I sincerely hope your project succeeds. Often, a little education is exactly what is needed to escape a generations old cycle of poverty.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost