Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

SanMan
Student

Does God have a favorit race of people?

Post #1

Post by SanMan »

Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this forum and I’ve been doing some thinking. And I want your thoughts on this too. This is for all you people who believe in God. If you don’t really believe in God you might not want to waste your time on this stuff. You might wanna pursue something else that’s worthwhile to you. Does God favor one race over another? Hmm? That’s a good question to ask yourself. Isn’t it?
I pose this question because it’s pretty evident that there are differences in the races. This spectrum of the races ranges all the way from the Whites to the blacks. It varies greatly. Oh yes, God is a god of variety. Variety is the spice of life. Right? I think God may have done it this way not only to make life interesting but also to show his great range. Wouldn’t you say? I’m a black guy and am 48 now. This reminds me of something some white guy was telling me 15 or 20 years ago. He was telling me that all the different races had their own vibrations frequency. And that the higher the frequency the more intelligent and good looking and classier and whatever else they are. In short the better you are. Then he said that White people had the highest vibration frequency and that blacks had the lowest frequency. Now at the time I wasn’t trying to hear none of that. That was a bunch of stupidness I thought. And who the heck does he think he is. The arrogant S.O.B. Thinking he’s better than me.
Now years later after some not so great experiences and having a little time to digest things and reflect I guess I sort of agree with him a little bit. I don’t know about the vibrations bit but there is a natural difference emanating from the genes of the races I think. Like I was telling this White pastor friend of mine when I was living in Spokane, WA. If you really look all throughout history, what race of people would you say was the most blessed race of all the races? The White race. Right? They had (and still do mind you) the best of everything. And in great abundance too. They were the pioneers in everything. They also dominated the other races. Whether it be enslaving them or taking their land or what have you. So I submit to you that God does bless or favor one race of people more so than any other. And there’s also a hierarchy of the races involved too. Whites at the top. Blacks at the bottom. Now don’t get me wrong guys after looking at the big picture I think it’s a perfectly designed scenario. Now I might not be the most ecstatic person in the world about it because the role I play in this movie is not the lead role. I’m actually more akin to one of the dare I say it …ahem… bad guys. Now whenever I suggest to a black person that Whites are …and I hate to use this term… “better� than blacks and that that’s the way God designed it. They get like I was 15 or 20 years ago and just ain’t goin for it. No way. No how. I never did ask a White person that though. But I suspect I know how they’ll respond based on what I’ve seen on film interviews and also what I’ve read. But that’s just a suspicion. I really would like to get your opinions on this question though. Regardless of what race you are. So please tell everybody what you think about this and your age and what race you are. Ok?

Remember now:

1) Do you think that God has blessed or favored one race of people more than the others?
2) If so which race has he blessed more so than any other?
3) How old are you?
4) What race do you belong to?

Thanks.

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #31

Post by Kuan »

Cathar1950 wrote:
joeyknuccione wrote:
Opie wrote: Does God have a favorite race of people?
Oh please oh please let it be stoners!
We can only hope but I heard it was the Mormons, at least according to South Park.
I want to see that episode.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

tar2
Apprentice

Post #32

Post by tar2 »

SanMan,

1) What race and how old are you?
White. 57.

2) Do you think or suspect that God has blessed or “favored� one race of people more than any other race?
No. I think we all have equal access to God. And God plays no favorites.

3) And finally, if so which race do you think he has blessed or “favored� most?

What makes you think God is a "he"?

Seems like investigating that last question might give you some insight into the nature of your question.

What I mean is that many pictures of God painted in Europe over hundreds of years, were of God as a white bearded old white guy. One might subconsciously guess that he would favor his own, and figure that since God was white, he would favor whites. Well God isn't white. In fact it isn't human. Not the "real" all powerful universe from which we were created. Not a particular sex, not a particular age, not liable to favor any particular race, creed, color, religion, sex, nation, or philosophical bend. Not the "real", objective, external spirit of the universe.

However, if we talk about a personal God, that image of an unseen other that personifies the universe from which we came, and to which we will return. That moral guide, that omnipresent, eternal, objective viewpoint. Well he or she is liable to look like the person to whom you feel the greatest closeness, love and respect. Like the person in whose hands you would most like to be held.
And that God, the one you worship and live your life for, is most likely to favor you.

Regards, TAR

kourvoisier
Under Probation

Yes God has a favorite people

Post #33

Post by kourvoisier »

1) What race and how old are you?
Black, 28

2) Do you think or suspect that God has blessed or “favored� one race of people more than any other race?
God surely has a favorite and its written all thru out the bible. "His Elect" "His Chosen" and that would be the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 7:6 "God has chosen a special people unto himself, above all people who are upon the face of the earth" - He is referring to the Israelites.

God does not deal with "races" the bible speaks nothing of so called "race". The bible deals with "Nations of people" Example: Moabites, Edomites, Ismaelites, Israelites, Kushites, Cannaties, Philistines, and the list goes on...

Each nations has their blessings and inheritance but ultimately blessings will be going to the children of Israel... Currently the children of Israel are under a curse because of transgression of the "LAW" (sin) See Deuteronomy 28:15

These curses shall be a sign and a wonder - thus letting them know they are the children of Israel.

cnorman18

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #34

Post by cnorman18 »

kourvoisier wrote:1) What race and how old are you?
Black, 28

God surely has a favorite and its written all thru out the bible. "His Elect" "His Chosen" and that would be the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 7:6 "God has chosen a special people unto himself, above all people who are upon the face of the earth" - He is referring to the Israelites.

God does not deal with "races" the bible speaks nothing of so called "race". The bible deals with "Nations of people" Example: Moabites, Edomites, Ismaelites, Israelites, Kushites, Cannaties, Philistines, and the list goes on...

Each nations has their blessings and inheritance but ultimately blessings will be going to the children of Israel... Currently the children of Israel are under a curse because of transgression of the "LAW" (sin) See Deuteronomy 28:15

These curses shall be a sign and a wonder - thus letting them know they are the children of Israel.
Personally, I think Deuteronomy 30 is more applicable.

kourvoisier
Under Probation

Post #35

Post by kourvoisier »

kourvoisier wrote:

cnorman18 wrote: Personally, I think Deuteronomy 30 is more applicable.
cnorman, Deut 30 more applicable to what exactly? The Children of Israel's current situation??? Are you insinuating the Children of Israel are currently not under the curse that Moses talked about in Deutornomy???

cnorman18

Post #36

Post by cnorman18 »

kourvoisier wrote:
kourvoisier wrote:

cnorman18 wrote: Personally, I think Deuteronomy 30 is more applicable.
cnorman, Deut 30 more applicable to what exactly? The Children of Israel's current situation??? Are you insinuating the Children of Israel are currently not under the curse that Moses talked about in Deutornomy???
Well, let's take a look:

Deuteronomy 30

1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

7 And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.

9 And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:

10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
Israel as a nation did not exist from 70 CE until 1948. There were Jews in what is today Israel, but that area was administered and "owned" by Gentiles.

Here is the situation in the present day:

The worldwide Jewish population is 13.3 million Jews. Jewish population growth worldwide is close to zero percent. From 2000 to 2001 it rose 0.3%, compared to worldwide population growth of 1.4%.

In 2001, 8.3 million Jews lived in the Diaspora and 4.9 million lived in Israel. Just about half of the world’s Jews reside in the Americas, with about 46 percent in North America.

Approximately 37% of worldwide Jewry lives in Israel. Israel's Jewish population rose by 1.6% the past year, while the Diaspora population dropped by 0.5%.

Europe, including the Asian territories of the Russian Republic and Turkey, accounts for about 12 percent of the total. Fewer than 2 percent of the world’s Jews live in Africa and Oceania.

Metropolitan Tel Aviv, with 2.5 million Jews, is the world's largest Jewish city. It is followed by New York, with 1.9 million, Haifa 655,000, Los Angeles 621,000, Jerusalem 570,000, and southeast Florida 514,000.

In 2001, 8 countries had a Jewish population of 100,000 or more; another 5 countries had 50,000 or more. There is not a single Diaspora country where Jews amounted to 2.5 percent of the total population. Only 3 Diaspora countries had more than 1 percent. Gibraltar (24.0 per 1000), United States (20.1), Canada (11.9), France (8.8), Uruguay (6.7), Argentina (5.3), Hungary (5.2), and Australia (5.1)[1] had the highest ratios.
If you're going to read the Bible literally, it's very clear; when the Jews return to Israel, the "curse" is at an end. Seems clear enough to me.

There's nothing in this passage about security or peace; only the return of the Children of Israel to the Land, and their prosperity. Israel is a thriving nation today, a world leader in dry-land agriculture, IT technology, medicine (particularly trauma medicine, unfortunately), security technology, archaeology, and other areas. Wide stretches of land that were once howling desert are now filled with productive fruit, vegetable, and livestock farms and vineyards; towns that were once dusty villages are now bustling metropolises; and, of course, Israel is now among the most militarily advanced and formidable nations on Earth. Multiple wars of attempted annihilation waged against Israel have gone nowhere; its enemies have been soundly defeated time after time after time, and the nation still stands. It is surrounded by nations which promote hatred and vicious lies, but they have been and remain helpless to do more than send cowardly terrorists to murder innocents (and, of course, denounce any and all efforts to defend those innocents as "war crimes" while ignoring their own).

Seems clear enough to me.

kourvoisier
Under Probation

Post #37

Post by kourvoisier »

cnorman18 wrote: Israel as a nation did not exist from 70 CE until 1948. There were Jews in what is today Israel, but that area was administered and "owned" by Gentiles.

When Jesus prophesied about the Romans taking over in 70 CE where did he tell the Jews to flee to???
When King Herod heard about the messiah being born where did the Angel tell Mary and Joseph to flee to???

The answer to both of those questions is Africa. Why because they could blend in and hide with people who look like
them. Matthew 24:16 - Matthew 2:13

You see lets think about who the Jews really are here and if the "Jewish" people of today are the "Jews" of the bible:

You should also know the Lord tells us in the end times (Revelation) that there will be imposters of the Children of Israel
Please Read Revelation 2:9 & 3:9 Lets see what Jesus himself says!
"I KNOW YOUR WORKS, AND TRIBULATION AND POVERTY, (BUT YOU ARE RICH) AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE
JEWS AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"
cnorman18 wrote: Israel is a thriving nation today, a world leader in dry-land agriculture, IT technology, medicine...
- The Jews you describe dont appear to be going thru any tribulation or poverty??? You described the Jews "RICH and Prosperous" not what Jesus said in Revelations... he said we are Rich Spiritually...

Lets go to Exodus 4:6&7
"Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out,
it was leprous, [a] like snow. Now put it back into your cloak," he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak,
and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh."

- So the Lord was showing Moses a miracle to let him know he was in the presence of the Lord. Obviously from this verse
here Moses was not a light skinned or a current "Jewish" complexion man for that matter... You tell Me?

- In addition Moses fit right in with the Egyptians and Egyptians were not a light skinned or current "Jewish" complexion people after all they did reside
in Africa! In fact Egyptians and Hebrews were identical in apperance.

Shall we go On.

How about King Herod "King of Jews" he converted and became a Jew but guess what he was not apart of any of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Well if these Jews are not the real Jews then who the hell are they??? Lets find out.
Do a little research on the "Khazars" the most elite of these people are your Rothschilds your Rockefellers ok... You know they
call themselves "Jews" right. Yeah but guess what? these people rule the world and created our current banking system which is rapidly
becoming the "mark of the beast" cashless society but that is another story and yes the so called "Jews" are behind that.

If you wanna talk about U.S.A debt who is the USA in debt to??? the federal reserve bank thats who...
so called Jews own that, individuals that is. So who's your daddy?

I am not saying that their are no real Jews in Israel at all because there are remnants but few at hand my friend.
Lets see who are the real Jews today:

Deuteronomy 28:68 kind of sums it all up "Seems clear enough for me"
"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again:
and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

The word Egypt means bondage.
If you read the curses you should have a clear understanding of who the children of Israel are today.
Moses said these curses will be a sign of who you are because the children of Israel will become destroyed.
Not destroyed as all being killed but from a mental stand point. No heritage, no land, no undertanding of who they are,
becomes slaves in a far off land.

Psalms 83:
1Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

"Thy Hidden Ones" hmm...

Seems pretty clear to me

cnorman18

Post #38

Post by cnorman18 »

kourvoisier wrote:
cnorman18 wrote: Israel as a nation did not exist from 70 CE until 1948. There were Jews in what is today Israel, but that area was administered and "owned" by Gentiles.

When Jesus prophesied about the Romans taking over in 70 CE where did he tell the Jews to flee to???
When King Herod heard about the messiah being born where did the Angel tell Mary and Joseph to flee to???

The answer to both of those questions is Africa. Why because they could blend in and hide with people who look like
them. Matthew 24:16 - Matthew 2:13

You see lets think about who the Jews really are here and if the "Jewish" people of today are the "Jews" of the bible:

You should also know the Lord tells us in the end times (Revelation) that there will be imposters of the Children of Israel
Please Read Revelation 2:9 & 3:9 Lets see what Jesus himself says!
"I KNOW YOUR WORKS, AND TRIBULATION AND POVERTY, (BUT YOU ARE RICH) AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE
JEWS AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"
cnorman18 wrote: Israel is a thriving nation today, a world leader in dry-land agriculture, IT technology, medicine...
- The Jews you describe dont appear to be going thru any tribulation or poverty??? You described the Jews "RICH and Prosperous" not what Jesus said in Revelations... he said we are Rich Spiritually...

Lets go to Exodus 4:6&7
"Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out,
it was leprous, [a] like snow. Now put it back into your cloak," he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak,
and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh."

- So the Lord was showing Moses a miracle to let him know he was in the presence of the Lord. Obviously from this verse
here Moses was not a light skinned or a current "Jewish" complexion man for that matter... You tell Me?

- In addition Moses fit right in with the Egyptians and Egyptians were not a light skinned or current "Jewish" complexion people after all they did reside
in Africa! In fact Egyptians and Hebrews were identical in apperance.

Shall we go On.

How about King Herod "King of Jews" he converted and became a Jew but guess what he was not apart of any of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Well if these Jews are not the real Jews then who the hell are they??? Lets find out.
Do a little research on the "Khazars" the most elite of these people are your Rothschilds your Rockefellers ok... You know they
call themselves "Jews" right. Yeah but guess what? these people rule the world and created our current banking system which is rapidly
becoming the "mark of the beast" cashless society but that is another story and yes the so called "Jews" are behind that.

If you wanna talk about U.S.A debt who is the USA in debt to??? the federal reserve bank thats who...
so called Jews own that, individuals that is. So who's your daddy?

I am not saying that their are no real Jews in Israel at all because there are remnants but few at hand my friend.
Lets see who are the real Jews today:

Deuteronomy 28:68 kind of sums it all up "Seems clear enough for me"
"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again:
and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

The word Egypt means bondage.
If you read the curses you should have a clear understanding of who the children of Israel are today.
Moses said these curses will be a sign of who you are because the children of Israel will become destroyed.
Not destroyed as all being killed but from a mental stand point. No heritage, no land, no undertanding of who they are,
becomes slaves in a far off land.

Psalms 83:
1Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

"Thy Hidden Ones" hmm...

Seems pretty clear to me
Sorry, I'm done here. This is antisemitic nonsense. The "Khazars" canard is a dead giveaway.

Watch yourself. Keep this up, and you won't be here long.

kourvoisier
Under Probation

Post #39

Post by kourvoisier »

cnorman18 wrote: Sorry, I'm done here. This is antisemitic nonsense. The "Khazars" canard is a dead giveaway. Watch yourself. Keep this up, and you won't be here long.
In no way am I stating any prejiduce or hostility to so called "Jews" and i do apologize if you are offended but I am simply stating facts. No name calling etc.

Appearently i hit a soft spot... I quoted my scriptures that make since if it does not make since to you let me know your thoughts? Let me hear your interpretations... I'm all ears

I did not go into the Khazars i said do your research on them... thats all i said about them so dont know where u get this "dead giveaway"... The info is out there, you can be in denial its your choice... Khazars was such a very very small part of what i wrote...

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #40

Post by Cathar1950 »

mormon boy51 wrote:
Cathar1950 wrote:
joeyknuccione wrote:
Opie wrote: Does God have a favorite race of people?
Oh please oh please let it be stoners!
We can only hope but I heard it was the Mormons, at least according to South Park.
I want to see that episode.
[Hell, waiting area. Many souls are there, wondering where they are, and why.]
Stephen: Where, where am I?
Man: Where are we?
Man 2: No doubt about it…
Woman: What's happening??
Man 3: Oooooooooh!
Speaker: Hello, newcomers, and welcome. Can everybody hear me? [taps the mic a few times] Hello? Can everybuh-? Okay. [the crowd quiets down] Uh, I'm the hell director. Uh, it looks like we have about 8,615 of you newbies today, and for those of you who are a little confused, uh, you are dead, and this is hell, so, abandon all hope and uh yada yada yada. Uh, we are now going to start the orientation process, which will last about-
Man 4: Hey, wait a minute, I shouldn't be here. I wa a totally strict and devout Protestant! I thought we went to heaven!
Hell Director: Yes, well I'm afraid you were wrong.
Soldier: I was a practicing Jehovah's Witness. Uh, you picked the wrong religion as well.
Man 5: Well, who was right? Who gets into heaven?
Hell Director: I'm afraid it was the Mormons. Yes, the Mormons were the correct answer.
Crowd: [disappointed] Awww.
Hell Director: So now I'd like to quickly introduce your new ruler and master for eternity, Satan!
Satan: [appears in a burst of flame] Oooyeah!
Crowd: Aaaaahh!
Satan: Now you are all part of my domain! Everyday in hell grows larger as my minions… my m-minions uh… [relents] muh, I'm sorry. I just can't do this today. I'm just… I'm sorry. [walks away. The crowd's eyes follow him. A woman throws her hands up]
Hell Director: Uh, okay. Thank you Satan. Now, uh, let's begin with the Muslims…
Chris: [in the crowd] Satan! [Satan turns and sees him, then smiles. Chris makes his way through the crowd] 'Scuse me. Excuse me.
Satan: Chris! [he and Chris now stand before each other] But I thought you were dead!
Chris: Yeah, well, where was I gonna go? Detroit?
Satan: Chris, I didn't mean for Saddam to stab you in-
Chris: Hey, it's alright. All that matters is that I'm back, and we're together forever. Right?
Satan: Uh, …yeah. Gr-great.
Crowd: Awww.