Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

SanMan
Student

Does God have a favorit race of people?

Post #1

Post by SanMan »

Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this forum and I’ve been doing some thinking. And I want your thoughts on this too. This is for all you people who believe in God. If you don’t really believe in God you might not want to waste your time on this stuff. You might wanna pursue something else that’s worthwhile to you. Does God favor one race over another? Hmm? That’s a good question to ask yourself. Isn’t it?
I pose this question because it’s pretty evident that there are differences in the races. This spectrum of the races ranges all the way from the Whites to the blacks. It varies greatly. Oh yes, God is a god of variety. Variety is the spice of life. Right? I think God may have done it this way not only to make life interesting but also to show his great range. Wouldn’t you say? I’m a black guy and am 48 now. This reminds me of something some white guy was telling me 15 or 20 years ago. He was telling me that all the different races had their own vibrations frequency. And that the higher the frequency the more intelligent and good looking and classier and whatever else they are. In short the better you are. Then he said that White people had the highest vibration frequency and that blacks had the lowest frequency. Now at the time I wasn’t trying to hear none of that. That was a bunch of stupidness I thought. And who the heck does he think he is. The arrogant S.O.B. Thinking he’s better than me.
Now years later after some not so great experiences and having a little time to digest things and reflect I guess I sort of agree with him a little bit. I don’t know about the vibrations bit but there is a natural difference emanating from the genes of the races I think. Like I was telling this White pastor friend of mine when I was living in Spokane, WA. If you really look all throughout history, what race of people would you say was the most blessed race of all the races? The White race. Right? They had (and still do mind you) the best of everything. And in great abundance too. They were the pioneers in everything. They also dominated the other races. Whether it be enslaving them or taking their land or what have you. So I submit to you that God does bless or favor one race of people more so than any other. And there’s also a hierarchy of the races involved too. Whites at the top. Blacks at the bottom. Now don’t get me wrong guys after looking at the big picture I think it’s a perfectly designed scenario. Now I might not be the most ecstatic person in the world about it because the role I play in this movie is not the lead role. I’m actually more akin to one of the dare I say it …ahem… bad guys. Now whenever I suggest to a black person that Whites are …and I hate to use this term… “better� than blacks and that that’s the way God designed it. They get like I was 15 or 20 years ago and just ain’t goin for it. No way. No how. I never did ask a White person that though. But I suspect I know how they’ll respond based on what I’ve seen on film interviews and also what I’ve read. But that’s just a suspicion. I really would like to get your opinions on this question though. Regardless of what race you are. So please tell everybody what you think about this and your age and what race you are. Ok?

Remember now:

1) Do you think that God has blessed or favored one race of people more than the others?
2) If so which race has he blessed more so than any other?
3) How old are you?
4) What race do you belong to?

Thanks.

cnorman18

Post #141

Post by cnorman18 »

Perhaps a useful reference, offered without comment:

Wikipedia article on Herbert W. Armstrong

pokeegeorge
Sage

Post #142

Post by pokeegeorge »

Shermana wrote:
Sum1sGruj wrote:No one is above another, and no one is favored above another who believes in Christ. It destroys your bias on those verses completely. You have misinterpreted them and warped them into making yourself of some importance over another.
That is your explanation.
Does it not avail you? Of course not, because as I said, it's a complete waste of time debating with someone who is only there to relentlessly deny and be ridiculous.

I knew it from the start because as I said, I have experience on forums. I know internet warriors when I see them. Now disprove what I just said, or practice what you preach and be done with it. Did Jesus not assume ultimate mediation and all may be saved through him? Are Jews not sinners just like anyone else? Yes or no?
1 John 3 "He who continue to live in Sin does not know Christ" + "Sin is Lawlessness" = If you don't obey teh Law, you don't know Christ. Despite what you may claim to be "Universal Christian doctrine", it is actually "Post Roman orthodox theology" with your particular Lutheran Sole Fide belief, it's only "Universal" in the sense that its the majority and mainstream. Technically, Catholicism is "Universal" doctrine by its very name. The idea that the Jews are a unique and favored race of G-d, even after the death and ressurrection of the Jewish Moshiach who only "came for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel", applies in the text. If you disagree with my Theology, it does not give you a right to claim I am harassing or insulting you. Otherwise, try the CARM forums instead.

The Theology you adhere to is called "Supercessionism" and "replacement Theology", which may be mainstream but is VERY offensive to Jews, but that's not a problem for you I'd imagine.

The idea of "Neither Jew nor Greek" applies to those who are obeying the Law as Christ commanded.

Even after the Canaanite woman claimed to believe in Jesus, she got her wish granted beacuse of the faith....in her place as a dog. That's the faith Jesus was referring to, that she accepted her place as a dog and Jesus as her Master. Did the Centurion have to do this? No.

I have a right to my opinion, and if it offends you, that's not my problem. If you can't answer for Isaiah 40:15-17, that's your problem. You said yourself that the difference is that yesterday's cultures were "Pagan, sinful and greedy", so that means you think modern culture is not?

As it stands, the gentiles are supposed to become GRAFTS, most Christians either ignore this part or don't know about it. Grafts means you come to us and act like us.

Of course Jews can be sinners, this is why they will "Die like men" (The word "Like" here is an indicator too!). Did you ignore the parts where it says that Israel is a "Special nation" to the Father? When they sin and turn to idols, he treats them WORSE than the other tribes, why is that? Why do they have special standards?
Deuteronomy 14:2, "For you are a holy people to The LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."
Do you find that verse offensive? Or do you think that verse got "nailed to the cross"?

As well Matthew 5:17-20 says anyone who says to not obey the Least of the commandments shall be called the Least in the Kingdom. What do you suppose "the least" means?
Hey, your post reinforces my view that we are mostly all dogs!!!

Grafted in, thankfully.

Grafted in dogs! Woof!

Salvation is of the Jews! To the Samarian woman. And she told her Samarian
peers! All dogs and all who believe grafted in!

pokeegeorge
Sage

Re: Does God have a favorit race of people?

Post #143

Post by pokeegeorge »

SanMan wrote:Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this forum and I’ve been doing some thinking. And I want your thoughts on this too. This is for all you people who believe in God. If you don’t really believe in God you might not want to waste your time on this stuff. You might wanna pursue something else that’s worthwhile to you. Does God favor one race over another? Hmm? That’s a good question to ask yourself. Isn’t it?
I pose this question because it’s pretty evident that there are differences in the races. This spectrum of the races ranges all the way from the Whites to the blacks. It varies greatly. Oh yes, God is a god of variety. Variety is the spice of life. Right? I think God may have done it this way not only to make life interesting but also to show his great range. Wouldn’t you say? I’m a black guy and am 48 now. This reminds me of something some white guy was telling me 15 or 20 years ago. He was telling me that all the different races had their own vibrations frequency. And that the higher the frequency the more intelligent and good looking and classier and whatever else they are. In short the better you are. Then he said that White people had the highest vibration frequency and that blacks had the lowest frequency. Now at the time I wasn’t trying to hear none of that. That was a bunch of stupidness I thought. And who the heck does he think he is. The arrogant S.O.B. Thinking he’s better than me.
Now years later after some not so great experiences and having a little time to digest things and reflect I guess I sort of agree with him a little bit. I don’t know about the vibrations bit but there is a natural difference emanating from the genes of the races I think. Like I was telling this White pastor friend of mine when I was living in Spokane, WA. If you really look all throughout history, what race of people would you say was the most blessed race of all the races? The White race. Right? They had (and still do mind you) the best of everything. And in great abundance too. They were the pioneers in everything. They also dominated the other races. Whether it be enslaving them or taking their land or what have you. So I submit to you that God does bless or favor one race of people more so than any other. And there’s also a hierarchy of the races involved too. Whites at the top. Blacks at the bottom. Now don’t get me wrong guys after looking at the big picture I think it’s a perfectly designed scenario. Now I might not be the most ecstatic person in the world about it because the role I play in this movie is not the lead role. I’m actually more akin to one of the dare I say it …ahem… bad guys. Now whenever I suggest to a black person that Whites are …and I hate to use this term… “better� than blacks and that that’s the way God designed it. They get like I was 15 or 20 years ago and just ain’t goin for it. No way. No how. I never did ask a White person that though. But I suspect I know how they’ll respond based on what I’ve seen on film interviews and also what I’ve read. But that’s just a suspicion. I really would like to get your opinions on this question though. Regardless of what race you are. So please tell everybody what you think about this and your age and what race you are. Ok?

Remember now:

1) Do you think that God has blessed or favored one race of people more than the others?
2) If so which race has he blessed more so than any other?
3) How old are you?
4) What race do you belong to?

Thanks.
1) Yeah, Jews
2) Yeah Jews.
3) 54
4) hodgepodge of unmitigated mishmash. Same as Tiger Woods and Barack Obama.

Hapa hoale. 'Cept mine is caucasian and oriental. As in Chinee. I mean Korean.

This whole idea that God loves everyone equally is in the end analysis true, but not in the short term or in the temporal sense. On the earth, nothing is equal and no individual is either made equal or given the same amount of 'talents' or rather, faith. Everyone is different and God treats no man equally. And neither does he end up equal to his peers. Heaven has many mansions, and some will be more desirable than others. The left and right hand of Yeshua for instance.

I have faith Lord, give me more faith. This as in genetics or as in the environment you were born into, as in the parents you have, as in the other influences in your life...are both given and self-destinated, neither in equal or qualitatively the same amounts or percentages.

Xian Pugilist

Post #144

Post by Xian Pugilist »

Answer, yes. The Human race. :|

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #145

Post by Shermana »

1) Yeah, Jews
That is correct.
2) Yeah Jews.
That is also correct.
3) 54
If you attain righteousness and correct understanding of the Law and its place and live as such, you may be born next as an Israelite, in my belief. Until then, living as an Israelite is better than being born as an Israelite but not living as one.

This whole idea that God loves everyone equally is in the end analysis true, but not in the short term or in the temporal sense.
It's not true at all except in the idea that all people may be put to the same standard of judgment. G-d clearly has favorites, and it's because their souls are willing to live as He says to. However, the way one earns that favoriteness is "equal" for everyone to attain, that is obedience to his will and atonement.
On the earth, nothing is equal and no individual is either made equal or given the same amount of 'talents' or rather, faith. Everyone is different and God treats no man equally. And neither does he end up equal to his peers. Heaven has many mansions, and some will be more desirable than others. The left and right hand of Yeshua for instance.
Yes, there is not even equality in Heaven. Some Angels are higher than others in rank, some mansions will probably be greater than others, the rewards in Heaven seem to be said to be greater for those who live more righteously than the others, Why should there be equality on Earth other than equal opportunity to achieve the same kinds of "reaping" that everyone gets when they sow?
I have faith Lord, give me more faith. This as in genetics or as in the environment you were born into, as in the parents you have, as in the other influences in your life...are both given and self-destinated, neither in equal or qualitatively the same amounts or percentages.
I do believe there is a factor in your "Karma" as its called in what genetics you are born with and what line you are born into, there are hints of this in the Jewish text. Jeremiah can be argued to have had a pre-existence, in the Apocrypha, Wisdom of Solomon heavily hints at previous lives.

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #146

Post by Shermana »

Xian Pugilist wrote:Answer, yes. The Human race. :|
That is incorrect, the nations are "Dross" to him, only the nation of Israel is of real interest to Him. This is not to say that the individuals among the "dross" who convert to His Law aren't now of interest.

revelationtestament
Scholar

Post #147

Post by revelationtestament »

Shermana wrote:

1) Yeah, Jews
That is correct.
2) Yeah Jews.
That is also correct.
3) 54
If you attain righteousness and correct understanding of the Law and its place and live as such, you may be born next as an Israelite, in my belief. Until then, living as an Israelite is better than being born as an Israelite but not living as one.

This whole idea that God loves everyone equally is in the end analysis true, but not in the short term or in the temporal sense.
It's not true at all except in the idea that all people may be put to the same standard of judgment. G-d clearly has favorites, and it's because their souls are willing to live as He says to. However, the way one earns that favoriteness is "equal" for everyone to attain, that is obedience to his will and atonement.
On the earth, nothing is equal and no individual is either made equal or given the same amount of 'talents' or rather, faith. Everyone is different and God treats no man equally. And neither does he end up equal to his peers. Heaven has many mansions, and some will be more desirable than others. The left and right hand of Yeshua for instance.
Yes, there is not even equality in Heaven. Some Angels are higher than others in rank, some mansions will probably be greater than others, the rewards in Heaven seem to be said to be greater for those who live more righteously than the others, Why should there be equality on Earth other than equal opportunity to achieve the same kinds of "reaping" that everyone gets when they sow?
I do believe there is a factor in your "Karma" as its called in what genetics you are born with and what line you are born into, there are hints of this in the Jewish text. Jeremiah can be argued to have had a pre-existence, in the Apocrypha, Wisdom of Solomon heavily hints at previous lives.
Shermana,
I enjoy reading your posts. Are there anymore like you anywhere?

1) Nevertheless, Jews is not correct. Hebrews is more correct. Read Jacob's blessing to his sons. Actually, Ephraim receives the greater blessing and is basically the interpreter of the law. Ephraim must have been at least one of the Teutonic tribes that conquered Rome, because a lot of white northern Europeans have been identified as descended from Ephraim.

2) Again Hebrew is more correct, but Shermana is correct that all are equal under the law for God is no respecter of persons, but of righteousness.

3) 49

4) Ephraimite and Judahite

re preexistence and soul. God did not create our soul - they preexisted this world. As Shermana alluded to Jeremiah was told before I formed thee in the belly(OK Shermana, womb), I knew thee, and ordained the a prophet to the nations. Why did Jeremiah get to be a prophet? Because of some good work he did in our prior world. So our souls harbor certain weakness, strengths and predispositions that God did not create. Hence, for instance, God did not create homosexuals.

pokeegeorge
Sage

Post #148

Post by pokeegeorge »

Shermana wrote:

1) Yeah, Jews
That is correct.
2) Yeah Jews.
That is also correct.
3) 54

The previous lives which are hinted at may not be the individual's, but rather his ancestor's. Genetics hint at what you call 'karma' which are the cumulative
sins and accomplishments of our fathers and mothers.

You have a slightly different perspective than I, but we don't contradict one another as far as I can see. To be grafted in is to be an Israelite. And I don't believe in separate dispensations of grace.

However, the apostles did not necessarily treat the Gentiles the same. Just as we do not treat a person from another culture or race the same. All of these factors make the individual and no one is in the same place.

Salvation is of the Jews. I personally think they are weird especially the orthodox.
But the scripture cannot be broken, and the fundamentals of faith cannot be abrogated.

Torah, Jewish POV and world view and presuppositions must all be primal.
And then what is of man and what is of God discerned.