Paradise on Earth

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

Paradise on Earth

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

If God said to you today, "When do you want to die?" would you say "now!!"? I don't think very many people would say that.

We CAN live forever here on Earth. The Bible tells us that we can.

Matthew 5:5
Psalm 37:9-11,29

tam
Savant

Post #1441

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
True believers don't need to know the "HOW" of everything detail of that which God has promised, to have faith in those promises.

So the answer to the question is 'you do not know', and that is fine, I am not taking issue with a person not knowing something. But...

Owh said earlier to me (in questioning the hope that I shared I have, the same hope that Christ held out to His sheep/His Body/His Bride):
Kings and priests act in prescribed ways. In this world system they have always known exactly what their jobs were and what they shoulddo to carry them out. Jesus' co-rulers know exactly what they will be doing during the Millennial Reign. Do you know?
viewtopic.php?p=1004911#1004911

I responded to that question in the very next post ( viewtopic.php?p=1004920#1004920 )... but... why hold me to a condition that you (general you) do not even hold yourselves to?

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

tam
Savant

Post #1442

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
onewithhim wrote: [Replying to post 1434 by tam]

Now you can answer MY question.

Your question has to do with JAH and His Son.

I was asking about the 144 000 < - this is your doctrine; you are saying they will reign from heaven and not be on the earth. How in the world can I be expected to answer questions about your doctrine?

Peace again to you.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #1443

Post by JehovahsWitness »

WHO ARE THE SHEEP IN THE SHEEP AND GOAT PARABLE?
tam wrote:

Matt 25 (sheep and goats) is identifying those who are cast out (the goats) and those who are invited in (the sheep). Both the sheep and the goats are people of the nations (not Christian).
Bold MINE

PLEASE NOTE There is not a single passage in the bible where Jesus ever uttered the words in bold.

The only division MY LORD identified was that the sheep are "righteous" and the goats "cursed". Your affirmation that not a single one of those righteous ones, on any natioon earth out of allmthe 7,5 BILLOON people can possibly be Christian (which is what you are teaching ) is not what MY Lord said. Just as he never said all Christians MUST be anointed to be considered as such.

It seems to me your incorrect conclusions are firmly based on this basic dogma which is sumed up by the extraordinary (and unbiblical) statement:
tam wrote:
Unanointed Christian is an oxymoron.
Emphasis MINE

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #1444

tam wrote: ...that one will be reigning with Christ as king-priests in His Kingdom, including mediating/judging* between sheep and sheep, doing so in truth and in love and with peace).

*judging as in ruling/mediating, not judging as in condemning
Emphasis MINE

So you think on the paradise earth there will be people (sheep) that Christ won't be ruling over?!

(I've never heard the expression judging between "sheep and sheep" before)

JW

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -

tam
Savant

Post #1445

Post by tam »

Peace to you,

[Replying to post 1440 by JehovahsWitness]

All of post 1440 has been responded to in previous posts.

So you think on the paradise earth there will be people (sheep) that Christ won't be ruling over?!
No, why would you ask that?

Peace again to you.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #1446

[Replying to post 1442 by tam]

Because your of your reference to judgjng (as in ruling) betweeen "sheep and sheep".

tam wrote: All of post 1440 has been responded to in previous posts.

Yes you have explained your dogma.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #1447

Post by onewithhim »

tam wrote: Peace to you,

I'll take it that you don't know how to answer my question. It is simple enough to answer. And I have answered your question thoroughly. Are you unfamiliar with Jehovah's Holy Spirit?

tam
Savant

Post #1448

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
onewithhim wrote:

I'll take it that you don't know how to answer my question. It is simple enough to answer. And I have answered your question thoroughly. Are you unfamiliar with Jehovah's Holy Spirit?
See post 1439 because I responded there.

As for your question here, dear owh, I know what holy spirit is (the breath/blood/seed of JAH - the same spirit that Christ breathed upon His apostles and at Pentecost, that He gives to all He chooses; the anointing that was spoken about by John at 1 John 2:20 and 27).

Then there is also the Spirit (the one who is the Holy One of JAH): Christ Jaheshua, who speaks to us even now (as is also the example in what is written, when Christ sent Ananias to Paul, and Philip to the Ethiopian, and Peter to Cornelius after telling Peter not to call unclean what He had made clean...)

Peace again to you,
tammy

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #1449

[Replying to post 1445 by tam]

HOW DOES GOD USE HIS HOLY SPIRIT?

The holy spirit, God's active force, performs many operations (anything God wills in fact). If one looks up the use in scripture, we see that the holy spirit is used in a wide varieties of expressions: "having" holy spirit, being "guided" by holy spirit, holy spirit being "poured on" someone, being "filled" with holy spirit, "receiving" holy spirit, ect...Most people conclude that all the expressions mean the same thing and apply to all approved Christians , however a closer examination reveals that some of these expression are not used generally.
  • The expression "receiving holy spirit" is usually used in scripture in connection with some special gift or privilege (See John 20:22,23; Acts 10:45-47 compare Acts 19:6). While all true belivers can have Gods holy spirit (John the baptizer who died before any spirit anointing took place, was "filled with holy spirit"), not all appoved Christians are necessarily anointed or born again of spirit
ANOINTING
  • The expression being anointed/anointing with holy spirit is notably rare in the bible. and outside of Chist, it is used exclusively in connection with those that have a heavenly calling (see 1 Cor 1:21, 22 compare Eph 4:30, Romans 8:23). The word "anointing" is connected the ancient Hebrew ritual of appointing a king, so the holy spirit in this capacity is being used to choose those that are part of the kingdom covenant. Their adoption as spirit sons of God (in the same way Jesus was adopted at his baptism) signals their being chosen as royal heirs of the kingdom. The expression "born of spirit" is used exclusively by Jesus in the Greek scriptures in his explaination of "heavenly things" namely how one becomes a born again future heavenly king in the kingdom of God.
MUST ALL CHRISTIANS BE BORN AGAIN ANOINTED
  • No Jesus never said or indicated that "an unanointed christian is an oxymoron". This is a false dogma proposed by some nominal Christian sects, based on a faulty assumption that since the first century Christians seemed to all to have been anointed, all those in the future centuries would also be. This fails to take into account that Jesus spoke of "other sheep" (the Great Crowd of Revelation 7:9 ) that would be seperated from the those judged as unworthy of everlasting life in paradise (goats) in Matthew 25.

JW

RELATED POSTS
How will the 144,000 assist Jesus in ruljngnthe earth if they live in heaven?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 98#1005598

Will there be any non-Christians in paradise?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 24#1005024

onewithhim
Savant

Post #1450

Post by onewithhim »

tam wrote: Peace to you,
onewithhim wrote:

See post 1439 because I responded there.

As for your question here, dear owh, I know what holy spirit is (the breath/blood/seed of JAH - the same spirit that Christ breathed upon His apostles and at Pentecost, that He gives to all He chooses; the anointing that was spoken about by John at 1 John 2:20 and 27).

Then there is also the Spirit (the one who is the Holy One of JAH): Christ Jaheshua, who speaks to us even now (as is also the example in what is written, when Christ sent Ananias to Paul, and Philip to the Ethiopian, and Peter to Cornelius after telling Peter not to call unclean what He had made clean...)

Peace again to you,
tammy
Then you shouldn't have any trouble understanding how the 144,000 will rule/guide people here on the earth, from heaven.