The True Indentity of Jehovah

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Leonardo Betetto
Student

The True Indentity of Jehovah

Post #1

Post by Leonardo Betetto »

First of all I would like to make a comment, and it is that Jehovah did not create the Universe. Something so immeasurably great and wonderful, full of secrets and diverse and fascinating scenarios to experience existence, was not created by Jehovah, that is a great imprecision.

The Universe, which is more than our mind can encompass; we are not in principle able to perceive the greatness of something like this, it was obviously created by God the Father. Jehovah is a rather rebellious and lesser entity in the Universe, of course a product of creation, and not the Creator, in any way.

The myth of the fallen angel has a lot of truth, only that a distorted vision about the identity of that angel, and his role in the creation of life on Earth, has been deliberately established. He originally inhabited Seisth, but billions of years ago, after identifying the Solar System, and the possibilities of creating his own world, he stayed at this end of the Milky Way.

We must detail Jehovah's characteristics, beginning with the first, and it is a clear insecurity, and a very great imprecision, that lead him to be unaware of the effects of creation.

For example, when Genesis says:

"And the Lord repented that he had made man on the earth, and it hurt his heart."
Gn. 6:6

That is, Jehovah repents, which fits with the attitude of an imperfect and perishable being, not with the attitude of God.

Another of Jehovah's qualities denotes a great contempt for humanity, for life in general, and above all a great insecurity and jealousy for what is in the world, which indicates that he knows that there is another God over him, and another Lord over him, although of course he doesn't say so. Jehovah is genocidal, we see that sadly throughout the Old Testament. We must then vehemently clarify that the God of the Old Testament is not the God of Jesus of the New Testament.

Jehovah's attitudes are clear in the Bible:

1. On a certain occasion Jehovah gives commandments of how to proceed with the people of the land of Cana'an, before which he orders to kill every man, woman, old man, child, and even their animals, arguing certain depravity, but it is very clear that a child cannot be depraved. He is innocent, and there is no greater deviant than the one who messes with children, that is known for all morally healthy people.

2. A very particular situation is related in the Old Testament, when on one occasion King David commits adultery with a woman, and as if that were not enough, he sends the husband to the battlefront, deliberately so that he dies, and thus keep the wife. Well ... Jehovah decides not to kill him, even though the penalty for the murderer is death. Instead, he kills the baby born from the adulterous relationship, and as if what was said did not redefine the limits of evil in this universe, he claims that the reason for infanticide is that David slandered Jehovah before the enemies. That is, the child's life is worth nothing, but the fame of Jehovah.

How would a being who has created nothing more and nothing less than the universe do something similar?

3. Another of Jehovah's preferences is sacrifice. Throughout history he has demanded the blood of every living being, including humans, and in addition he greatly rewards people who kill because of their name's zeal. We see it in the Bible, in Numbers 25, as a certain Fines kills two "idolaters", to which this god responds by granting him a perpetual priesthood, for all generations.

The sad thing about this is that Jehovah himself declares in the Psalms that he does not need sacrifices, because if we go to his case the Eart is his and its fullness.

"If I were hungry, I would not tell you, because the world and its fullness is mine."
Psalm 50:12

And if he is not hungry, and even owns the world ... Why does he accept sacrifices even from human beings, and not only that, but actually orders them?

4. Another topic to highlight is Jehovah's intolerance towards the weaknesses of the flesh. He orders the stoning of a rebellious son, homosexuals, spirit-evocators, adulterers, and murderers to death. Which is still paradoxical and contradictory, because if he made people, how can he kill the people who do the things for which he created them?

5. Jehovah is an angel, and if he is an angel claiming to be God then he is the FALLEN ANGEL

Let's see the book of Genesis says the following:

"Then God said: Let us make man in our image, after our likeness ..."

Genesis 1:26

The Hebrew word in image is tzelem, which would mean physical appearance, visual similarity, form. That is, Jehovah together with his helpers made man with their appearance, that is, they are human in appearance, but the DNA is different, they are immortal. For his part, God is not man, nor does he have the appearance of a man, but he is a pure Spirit. The New Testament itself contradicts this notion of Genesis, since it says that God is Spirit, and that no one can see him, which is not consistent with a human form, which can be seen. This passage from Genesis is reminiscent of the ancient polytheistic cult, and also from the Anunnaki origin of the book, as it was made during the Israelite exile in Babylon, seat of this polytheistic cult.
Leonard
Spiritual Warrior, prophet
https://leonardobetetto.com/en/

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Re: The True Indentity of Jehovah

Post #2

Post by PinSeeker »

[Replying to Leonardo Betetto in post #1]

So, you lost me at your first sentence, Leonardo. But I did visit your website and read your statement about yourself. Where is this other planet you have incarnated from?

Grace and peace to you, my friend.

Leonardo Betetto
Student

Post #3

Post by Leonardo Betetto »

Planet is in Milky Way, 64,000 ly from Earth.

Please, read this:

https://leonardobetetto.com/en/Anunnaki-origin/
Leonard
Spiritual Warrior, prophet
https://leonardobetetto.com/en/

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by PinSeeker »

Leonardo Betetto wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:35 am Planet is in Milky Way, 64,000 ly from Earth.
Ah. Well alrighty then.
Leonardo Betetto wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:35 am Please, read this: https://leonardobetetto.com/en/Anunnaki-origin/
No, I've seen all I need to see here. Grace and peace to you my friend.

gadfly
Student

Post #5

Post by gadfly »

[Replying to Leonardo Betetto in post #1]

Your argument depends greatly on a literal interpretation of Scripture, and so deserves a response to your exegesis. I certainly admit that Scripture attributes to YHWH (or Jehovah) anthropomorphic attributes and sentiments. It seems that for you, "God the Father" could not be described in anthropomorphic language. Very well, let us read your passages and ask, "How would God the Father, who is so much superior to "Jehovah", have responded":
For example, when Genesis says:

"And the Lord repented that he had made man on the earth, and it hurt his heart."
Gn. 6:6

That is, Jehovah repents, which fits with the attitude of an imperfect and perishable being, not with the attitude of God.
This to you is unacceptable, below the dignity of a real Creator. I present to you some alternatives:

1) And God the Father was pleased that he had made earth (that is, he was pleased with an earth full of violence and hate) because what he wanted was an earth full of violence and hate.

2) And God the Father looked upon this violent and hateful earth he created with absolute indifference-they had freewill; if they kill each other, fine, if they care for each other, equally fine.

3) And God the Father was so above the Creation he made that he was unaware of the violence consuming it; his great and transcendent mind was on bigger things.

Is there another option?

As for this:
The myth of the fallen angel has a lot of truth, only that a distorted vision about the identity of that angel, and his role in the creation of life on Earth, has been deliberately established. He originally inhabited Seisth, but billions of years ago, after identifying the Solar System, and the possibilities of creating his own world, he stayed at this end of the Milky Way.
Most people here will expect evidence for claims; evidence based on a close reading of a text or logic or scientific experiments. Things which you have not provided.

Why should we accept that this "myth of the fallen angel has a lot of truth"?

I think this is enough for now.