Who Started That Lie Aborted Children are of God?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #1

Post by jimtatertayte »

The children of God do not ever abort their children.
Therefore no child of God is ever aborted by their parents.
Therefore any child that is aborted is a child of the devils
for their parents are children of the devils.

The children of the devils abort their children
their children are not children of God.

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Re: Who Started That Lie Aborted Children are of God?

Post #2

Post by PinSeeker »

jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:52 am The children of God do not ever abort their children.

This is all mere opinion, as far as I can tell, and not backed up by Scripture in any way. You're premises are all... well, silly. Not that you are silly, but your premises are.

You really should stop with this "who created that lie" series of yours. It's quite ridiculous. Grace and peace to you.

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #3

Post by jimtatertayte »

PinSeeker wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:52 am The children of God do not ever abort their children.

This is all mere opinion, as far as I can tell, and not backed up by Scripture in any way. You're premises are all... well, silly. Not that you are silly, but your premises are.

You really should stop with this "who created that lie" series of yours. It's quite ridiculous. Grace and peace to you.
The children of God do not kill their children.
True or false?

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #4

Post by jimtatertayte »

Who among you believe that the children of God
abort any of their babies besides Pinseeker?

Who among you believe that God would allow a
child of His to be aborted from the womb
besides Pinseeker?

What is a PinSeeker?

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by PinSeeker »

jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm The children of God do not kill their children. True or false?
Well, all people (not Jesus, of course, as He was without sin) are sinners. Because they are sinners, they sin. And some, in their sin, "kill their children." They shouldn't, but in their sin, they unfortunately do. So, in that sense, the answer to your question here is 'false.'

Now. If you were to ask it this way -- The children of God are not supposed to kill their children? -- the answer would then be 'true.'

So it kind of depends on how you're asking that question, right? And you're not really being clear on that. No need to clarify; I think what I've said here is sufficient to cover it either way.
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm Who among you believe that the children of God abort any of their babies besides Pinseeker?
LOL!!! :D Stop it, dude. Just stop. At least... it seems... you oppose abortion as I do. That's a good thing.
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm Who among you believe that God would allow a child of His to be aborted from the womb besides Pinseeker?
God allows sin, which is a result of Adam's and Eve's fall, in this world. This does not make Him the author of sin, much less guilty of any sin, in any way. But He does allow it, for now. Even so, He works all things -- all things -- together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. One great day there will no longer be any more sin. God will set all things right again; He has promised to do so.
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm What is a PinSeeker?
My avatar should give you a clue, here...

Grace and peace to you.
Last edited by PinSeeker on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #6

Post by jimtatertayte »

PinSeeker wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:19 pm
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm The children of God do not kill their children. True or false?
Well, all people (not Jesus, of course, as He was without sin) are sinners. Because they are sinners, they sin. And some, in their sin, "kill their children." They shouldn't, but in their sin, they unfortunately do. So, in that sense, the answer to your question here is 'false.'

Now. If you were to ask it this way -- The children of God are not supposed to kill their children? -- the answer would then be 'true.'

So it kind of depends on how you're asking that question, right? And you're not really being clear on that. No need to clarify; I think what I've said here is sufficient to cover it either way.

Grace and peace to you.
You believe that the children of God abort their children.
I do not believe the children of God abort their children.

I can prove I am right. Can you prove you are right?

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by PinSeeker »

jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm You believe that the children of God abort their children. I do not believe the children of God abort their children.
Again, yes in one sense, but no in another.
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm I can prove I am right. Can you prove you are right?
Ah, I see, so you, like God, can see people's hearts and know who are really Christians and who are not? I see. I mean, that's directly contrary to what God says in 1 Samuel 16:7 -- "For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart." So are you claiming to be God? Surely not...

Grace and peace to you.

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #8

Post by jimtatertayte »

PinSeeker wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:33 pm
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm You believe that the children of God abort their children. I do not believe the children of God abort their children.
Again, yes in one sense, but no in another.
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm I can prove I am right. Can you prove you are right?
Ah, I see, so you, like God, can see people's hearts and know who are really Christians and who are not? I see. I mean, that's directly contrary to what God says in 1 Samuel 16:7 -- "For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart." So are you claiming to be God? Surely not...

Grace and peace to you.
Can God open my eyes to see what is in your heart?
Jesus could see into a man's heart and I do greater works than He.

Jesus said to them
oh ye of little faith, are ye of little faith?

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by PinSeeker »

jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:38 pm Can God open my eyes to see what is in your heart?
I'm quite sure he could, if He so chose to do that, but He does not do this for mere men. There is nothing in Scripture to support that idea. Only that God's ways and thoughts are different -- much higher -- than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9, Psalm 139:6)

God can do whatever He wants. He's God. God surely makes the blind to see... some of them, at least; those who are members of His Elect, at the appointed time... but the sight that He gives. But this is in reference to our ability to see (believe in) and love Him. He makes the eyes of the blind to see, the ears of the deaf to hear, the lame man leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute sing for joy (Isaiah 35:5).
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:38 pm Jesus could see into a man's heart and I do greater works than He.
Hmmm. An apples and oranges statement, for sure. No, you cannot see other men's hearts. None of us can. We can know others by their fruit (or lack thereof) -- outward evidence (or lack thereof) of the work of the Holy Spirit in their heart -- but not their hearts themselves. Only God sees the heart, as God says in 1 Samuel (above).
jimtatertayte wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:38 pm Jesus said to them oh ye of little faith, are ye of little faith?
None of us are perfect, jimtatertayte. None of us. One day we will be, because we will be fully conformed to Jesus. But for now? Nope. We can live as if we are, but right now we are not.

Grace and peace to you.

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #10

Post by jimtatertayte »

PinSeeker wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:19 pm We can know others by their fruit (or lack thereof) -- outward evidence (or lack thereof) of the work of the Holy Spirit in their heart -- but not their hearts themselves. Only God sees the heart, as God says in 1 Samuel (above).
The words you speak is your heart. I can see everything in your heart
by your words.