Inspired By YHWH

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Inspired By YHWH

Post #1

Post by William »

The interesting thing about biblical stories that are inspired by concepts -in this case the concept of a Creator with many names, of which I choose YHWH for the purpose of this thread - is that they [the biblical stories] in turn, inspire one to understand the story in terms that the story itself inspires.

Do you agree with this? If not, what are your arguments against this being the case.

William
Savant

Re: Inspired By YHWH

Post #31

Post by William »

[Replying to onewithhim in post #31]

Cheers for that. I am not sure why you felt the need to say this. My focus is on The nature of YHWH not so much what his name is.

William
Savant

Post #32

Post by William »

2timothy316 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:34 pm [Replying to William in post #2]
A person under inspiration by God had two things when writing the Bible.

First they got what they were supposed to write about from either a vision, dream or from an angel. Like John did.
"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John." - Rev 1:1

They also were under the influence of God's Holy Spirit.
"For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit." - 2 Peter 1:20, 21

'Inspired by God' is not the same as being 'inspired' by a story we hear to make up another story. An inspiration by God brings prophecy. Information that is from Jehovah God and not just thought up by a person.
Question for JWs

As can be seen, your argument above is indeed based upon your beliefs as a "Jehovah's Witness" and I therefore do not need to take your views as true. I am "YHWH's witness" and anything I write in this thread is inspired by YHWH regardless of your organizations contrary beliefs on such matters.

To clarify the difference between a Jehovah's Witness and a YHWH's Witness, the former witnesses The Bible rather than The Being, which is what the latter witnesses and why this thread exists.

William
Savant

Post #33

Post by William »

William wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:41 pm
William wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:48 pm
William wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:32 pm The interesting thing about biblical stories that are inspired by concepts -in this case the concept of a Creator with many names, of which I choose YHWH for the purpose of this thread - is that they [the biblical stories] in turn, inspire one to understand the story in terms that the story itself inspires.
As an example, such stories inspire me to think about the God in the following way;

He is a recognizable being and has a recognizable form which is Hermaphrodite, but he leans toward the male aspect of his makeup.

From The Story inspired by YHWH:
Genesis 1/27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him;

YHWH is the product of the combined melding of creative abilities of a Father and a Mother Creator. He has an Hermaphrodite parent. The parent is the creator of the God YHWH. Such parents create Gods as offspring.

Genesis 1/27
male and female created he them.

In this YHWH split the Hermaphrodite aspects into a pair. Each of the pair represent the differing aspects of YHWH.

I think I am inspired by YHWH to know these things about YHWH...through the biblical accounts which YHWH inspired humans to write.
So from the above we can see that YHWH - in creating human kind in his image, shows us that he did so by creating two beings from the one image - YHWH being that image or original template in which the pair were both modelled from.

Now because we also know that one was taken from the other, [the female taken from bone sample] something was "cloned" from the human male in order to create the human female, and this - as we know because of our present knowledge regarding DNA - is reminiscent of a process of science ...

So the original template being Hermaphrodite [YHWH being an Hermaphrodite] became 'two'...two beings made from the one.

We thus can appreciate that YHWH [a God] also had parents and likely even siblings. We know this because of the biblical evidence which mentions YHWH had company.

Genesis 1/26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

We also know that Jesus is understood to be YHWH in human form - so YHWH can wear whatever skin he wants to do so for whatever task he wants to perform within his creation...

We also know that there is The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit...and since we understand that with a Father and a Son, there also has to be a Mother, we can identify The Holy Spirit as the Mother.

So the 'Us' can at least be seen as those three beings who worked in congruent with each other in the process of creating this universe and placing an image of their forms into that creation.

Since Adam represents the Father and Son aspect, this leaves only the Mother {Spirit} aspect to represent the female, which might explain why the female form was created from the bone sample of the male form...perhaps because the Mother aspect present in Adam, was unable to reproduce without her being 'in the form of' a separate female.

We do not know exactly why this had to be the case, or even if it did have to be the case. What we do know is that it was the way in which YHWH chose to do things.

We could even surmise that "YHWH" really represents a whole species which could consist of multitudes of individual Hermaphrodites with one thing in common, and that is that they share the same mind...they are individuals who's minds are all connected, enabling them to be One Entity while at the same time having 'parts' which serve different functions.

But for the purpose of this examination, while that surmising is legitimate, the whole Species is represented in the one being called YHWH and in YHWH three specific beings are represented as The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost [Mother].
So we know that YHWH prevented the pair he had created from eating the fruit of The Tree of Life in The Garden of Eden, so that they would now eventually die.
We also have something of an account that YHWH may have worn a a form or "skin" of some kind, when present to hand out the curses on the Serpent, the Woman and Adam, although it may be that his presence was invisible and he simply used his voice, but there are definitely moments recorded in the biblical stories where YHWH must have been wearing form.

Genesis 2/21
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

YHWH cannot have killed and skinned the animals he got the skins off, without himself wearing form to do so. This then became the first blood sacrifice, and this blood sacrifice can be seen repeated within many of the biblical stories as symbolic tradition related to those ones commitment to YHWH.

With this initial sacrifice, YHWH would have taught the pair something that they would have to do in order to survive the harsh reality outside the gated Eden. Eat other animals and use the left overs for clothing and other tools/devices.

The next story we have of YHWH involved with humans is with Adam and his Wife's Children, Cain and Able.

Genesis 4/1
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Eve has her first child [presumably very painfully] and seems to credit YHWH for it rather than mentioning Adam.

Genesis 4/1
And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Even the way this is worded we anticipate a favorable outcome for Abel in relation to YHWH.

Genesis 4/1
And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.

And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

We are not informed in this story as to why YHWH didn't accept Cain's offering, but since we know that blood sacrifice was initiated by YHWH, and was to become a thing done within future temples dedicated to YHWH, it is safe to assume that this had something to do with that.

It is also the first time that "sin" is given a name when YHWH is chatting with Cain regarding Cain's demeanor.
[Also we are not informed what form YHWH was wearing at this time or the details of the procedures involved with the offerings.]

YHWH attempted to counsel Cain but his words were lost on Cain, because Cain was bitter at YHWHs rejection.

The result of this was that Cain conspired to murder his brother, and did so.

So when YHWH visited the next time, again we read how YHWH pretends not to know [the first record of this was with the pair in the garden when YHWH pretends not to know where they are hiding.]

Genesis 4/9
And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Like father like son, Cain lied to YHWH just as Adam had first done. Then YHWH makes a bit of a show about how he can hear the blood of Able crying out to him from the ground telling YHWH what had actually happened. We see how blood is an important focus YHWH specifically draws humans attention to.

The dramatic curse that follows this pronouncement also involves YHWH bringing to attention the aspect of The Earth as the curse is focused upon the planet in relation to Cain who up to that point was specifically a gardener [while the brother he had murdered had been a shepherd.]

Genesis 4/11
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Cain was very upset about not being able to garden anymore and frightened at the prospect of being killed as he wandered the earth as a hunted vagabond. This also hints that there are other sentient beings existing which Cain was aware of, who would do this hunting and slaying of Cain.

Genesis 4/11
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

We also discover that these other sentient beings are aware of YHWH and intelligent enough to recognize a particular mark associated with YHWH, which YHWH is confident will be enough to frighten off any would be killers of Cain.

We can see clearly that YHWH is always about setting the stage for future events in relation to human beings.

William
Savant

Post #34

Post by William »

Now to rest awhile from the primate perspective, we see in the now, that human beings have come far from those days but are still heavily influenced by the old stories of a creator - YHWH specifically - as the statistics show clear enough;
Stats 2020
Christianity 2.382 billion
Islam 1.907 billion
Judaism 14.7 million

World Population 7.8 billion - around 3.371 billion who are not adherents to YHWH in any way. A little over half the worlds population.

We know by history that where humanity is at present came about largly through warfare. More spilling of blood.

We also see that YHWH is "top God" in relation to human belief systems.

We know that YHWH is capable of going into his creation [Virtual Reality] using any form he so chooses to do so in.

So we can understand from this that YHWH is involved in the process of having things unfold the way he specifically wants them to unfold but also allows for humans to think that they are the ones in control. YHWH mostly does thing behind the scenes which humans have created for themselves.

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #35

Post by 2timothy316 »

William wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 pm

First they got what they were supposed to write about from either a vision, dream or from an angel. Like John did.
"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John." - Rev 1:1

"For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit." - 2 Peter 1:20, 21

'Inspired by God' is not the same as being 'inspired' by a story we hear to make up another story. An inspiration by God brings prophecy. Information that is from Jehovah God and not just thought up by a person.
Question for JWs

As can be seen, your argument above is indeed based upon your beliefs as a "Jehovah's Witness" and I therefore do not need to take your views as true. I am "YHWH's witness" and anything I write in this thread is inspired by YHWH regardless of your organizations contrary beliefs on such matters.

To clarify the difference between a Jehovah's Witness and a YHWH's Witness, the former witnesses The Bible rather than The Being, which is what the latter witnesses and why this thread exists.
It isn't JW's beliefs that you're rejecting. It's the Bible. Even if JWs were all gone, those scriptures I quoted would still remain. Also, your willingness to just dismiss what someone says based on their religion tells me that you're not concerned with listening to the Bible (in a forum where it has the final authority) or anyone else, but demand that everyone must listen to you. I have found nothing you have said about the OP enlightening. Not because of your religion (which doesn't matter to me), but because you have stated no references to back yourself up. It's only conjecture, hate for a peoples' religion, opinion and speculation. These things are not evidence. I can only hope that others have found what the Bible says enlightening and those that don't are free to live without the Bible's light.

William
Savant

Post #36

Post by William »

2timothy316 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:06 pm
William wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Question for JWs

It isn't JW's beliefs that you're rejecting. It's the Bible.
Rubbish. I am clearly using the Bible as a reference in my undertaking to examine the nature of YHWH in more detail.
Even if JWs were all gone, those scriptures I quoted would still remain.
Thanks to the Catholics, no doubt.
Also, your willingness to just dismiss what someone says based on their religion tells me that you're not concerned with listening to the Bible (in a forum where it has the final authority) or anyone else, but demand that everyone must listen to you.
Emotionally based responses are hardly a good device for use in debate setting. I certainly am not demanding "everyone must listen to me" - clearly you were unwilling to tell the whole truth as to the identity of your religions denomination. Clearly I did not mistake you for someone else, and clearly I showed that your advise about false prophets is not something your denomination actually followed back in the days when it was just a fledgling cult [in the proper sense of the word - see here for more detail on that.]
I have found nothing you have said about the OP enlightening. Not because of your religion (which doesn't matter to me), but because you have stated no references to back yourself up.
Why are you lying about me? Clearly I am using [and will continue to use] the Bible! I have place those references in blue font and they appear as an example follows.
Genesis 1/27

It's only conjecture,
Prove it.
hate for a peoples' religion,
Outrageous accusation! Why not focus on arguing intelligently about those things I write instead of getting all personal?
opinion and speculation
When Christians argue about Bible interpretation is that any more than "opinion and speculation"? I use this forum for its intended purpose and have observed a great deal about Christians and their various denominations, while doing so.
These things are not evidence.
The Bible is evidence regarding the true nature of YHWH. I am certainly not offering any opinion of my own, nor making judgements about the Biblical Character. If you have other sources from where information can be drawn from regarding YHWH, please to let us know.
I can only hope that others have found what the Bible says enlightening and those that don't are free to live without the Bible's light.
And I can only continue to hope that there will be those among those others who decide to have a relationship with YHWH rather than with the bridge that gives them their information about YHWH, whether that is with the book and it's stories, or some organization which interprets those stories. The Bible is not the Being.

Now, if you have something to argue against specific to my own observations regarding the nature of YHWH, I invite you to bring these to the table. Otherwise your opinion about me, posted in this thread, you best keep to yourself from now on. Do you agree?

onewithhim
Savant

Post #37

Post by onewithhim »

William wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:57 pm [Replying to onewithhim in post #31]

Cheers for that. I am not sure why you felt the need to say this. My focus is on The nature of YHWH not so much what his name is.
I apologize....I didn't really understand your post. I homed in to what you mentioned about a God that has "many names." I thought I could address that. I think quite a few people think that he has many names, but they are just taking their pastor's word for it, I guess, and don't realize what the facts are.

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #38

Post by 2timothy316 »

[Replying to William in post #37]

Do you agree with these scriptures?

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #39

Post by 2timothy316 »

William wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 pm As can be seen, your argument above is indeed based upon your beliefs as a "Jehovah's Witness" and I therefore do not need to take your views as true.
William wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:30 am
2timothy316 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:06 pm
hate for a peoples' religion,
Outrageous accusation! Why not focus on arguing intelligently about those things I write instead of getting all personal?
Otherwise your opinion about me, posted in this thread, you best keep to yourself from now on. Do you agree?
Yeah I do agree and yet this is not how you treat me. I am focusing on intelligent scriptural argument but yet look above how you treat others based on their religion! I could say the best thing you've ever heard and you wouldn't listen....why? Because in your own words, "As can be seen, your argument above is indeed based upon your beliefs as a "Jehovah's Witness" and I therefore do not need to take your views as true." I'm being prejudged. It's discrimination when a person will not listen to another simply based on their race, nationality, religion etc.
Last edited by 2timothy316 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Post #40

Post by William »

onewithhim wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:17 pm
William wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:57 pm [Replying to onewithhim in post #31]

I apologize....I didn't really understand your post. I homed in to what you mentioned about a God that has "many names." I thought I could address that. I think quite a few people think that he has many names, but they are just taking their pastor's word for it, I guess, and don't realize what the facts are.
There are many names for YHWH - depending upon the culture in which the news has spread.

For example, in Te Waipounamu the specific overall title is "Io" but another name/title is "Ko Ihowa"