Inspired By YHWH

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Inspired By YHWH

Post #1

Post by William »

The interesting thing about biblical stories that are inspired by concepts -in this case the concept of a Creator with many names, of which I choose YHWH for the purpose of this thread - is that they [the biblical stories] in turn, inspire one to understand the story in terms that the story itself inspires.

Do you agree with this? If not, what are your arguments against this being the case.

William
Savant

Re: Inspired By YHWH

Post #41

Post by William »

William wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:32 pm

From The Story inspired by YHWH:
Genesis 4/1
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Eve has her first child [presumably very painfully] and seems to credit YHWH for it rather than mentioning Adam.

Genesis 4/1
And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Even the way this is worded we anticipate a favorable outcome for Abel in relation to YHWH.

Genesis 4/1
And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.

And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

We are not informed in this story as to why YHWH didn't accept Cain's offering, but since we know that blood sacrifice was initiated by YHWH, and was to become a thing done within future temples dedicated to YHWH, it is safe to assume that this had something to do with that.

It is also the first time that "sin" is given a name when YHWH is chatting with Cain regarding Cain's demeanor.
[Also we are not informed what form YHWH was wearing at this time or the details of the procedures involved with the offerings.]

YHWH attempted to counsel Cain but his words were lost on Cain, because Cain was bitter at YHWHs rejection.

The result of this was that Cain conspired to murder his brother, and did so.

So when YHWH visited the next time, again we read how YHWH pretends not to know [the first record of this was with the pair in the garden when YHWH pretends not to know where they are hiding.]

Genesis 4/9
And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Like father like son, Cain lied to YHWH just as Adam had first done. Then YHWH makes a bit of a show about how he can hear the blood of Able crying out to him from the ground telling YHWH what had actually happened. We see how blood is an important focus YHWH specifically draws humans attention to.

The dramatic curse that follows this pronouncement also involves YHWH bringing to attention the aspect of The Earth as the curse is focused upon the planet in relation to Cain who up to that point was specifically a gardener [while the brother he had murdered had been a shepherd.]

Genesis 4/11
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Cain was very upset about not being able to garden anymore and frightened at the prospect of being killed as he wandered the earth as a hunted vagabond. This also hints that there are other sentient beings existing which Cain was aware of, who would do this hunting and slaying of Cain.

Genesis 4/11
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

We also discover that these other sentient beings are aware of YHWH and intelligent enough to recognize a particular mark associated with YHWH, which YHWH is confident will be enough to frighten off any would be killers of Cain.

We can see clearly that YHWH is always about setting the stage for future events in relation to human beings.
We also know that YHWH had sons. As pointed out, these would have been Hermaphrodites, as is YHWH.

These had sex with human women...with the daughters of human moms and dads....

Genesis 6/2
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

This practice has apparently since ceased - or might still continue, but is not something which the world knows about in general.

YHWH decided to eliminate most of the creatures on the planet by 'washing the creation clean' due to humans acting so despicably.

Genesis 7/2
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Sometimes it is best to quit while you are ahead and do a reboot. However as it turned out, there was a sliver of hope in a human called "Noah" who YHWH could commune with and get some results from the feedback.

Genesis 8/2
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

The story of the flood is well known, so I won't go into details here. What I will add is that YHWH also appears to have the ability to cover his tracks as there is no scientific evidence which supports that the Earth was completely flooded, and we know that there jolly well should be.

With that in mind, it is also of interest that this ability YHWH has, he is able to place evidence into the creation which shows us that long before human beings were created, YHWH had created other creatures which roamed the face of the Earth.

William
Savant

Re: Inspired By YHWH

Post #42

Post by William »

William wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:32 pm

We also know that YHWH had sons. As pointed out, these would have been Hermaphrodites, as is YHWH.

These had sex with human women...with the daughters of human moms and dads....

Genesis 6/2
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

This practice has apparently since ceased - or might still continue, but is not something which the world knows about in general.

YHWH decided to eliminate most of the creatures on the planet by 'washing the creation clean' due to humans acting so despicably.

Genesis 7/2
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Sometimes it is best to quit while you are ahead and do a reboot. However as it turned out, there was a sliver of hope in a human called "Noah" who YHWH could commune with and get some results from the feedback.

Genesis 8/2
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

The story of the flood is well known, so I won't go into details here. What I will add is that YHWH also appears to have the ability to cover his tracks as there is no scientific evidence which supports that the Earth was completely flooded, and we know that there jolly well should be.

With that in mind, it is also of interest that this ability YHWH has, he is able to place evidence into the creation which shows us that long before human beings were created, YHWH had created other creatures which roamed the face of the Earth.
We know then that YHWH has destroyed his creation before man was even created. It appears that the Earth has been a source of experiment for far longer than religions believe.

The third time that we are informed YHWH used form in which to interact with humans is with Noah.

Genesis 6/9
Noah walked with God.

YHWH converses with Noah frequently and with details regarding how the Ark must be built - specifications to do with this are clear and concise.

We see again after the waters have subsided the practice of animal sacrifice continues in relation to humans appeasing YHWH

Genesis 8/20...
Noah walked with God.And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

In the very next chapter we get a clear indication that YHWH has a thing about blood.

Genesis 9/1...
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

We also see that with the flood event, YHWH has removed all other linage from the Earth, so there is now only the one. YHWHs experiment with Adam and Eve involved integrating his latest creation [man] with the rest of the sentient beings through interbreeding.

We know this because these are mentioned by Cain when he told his concerns to YHWH re the curse YHWH place upon him, and YHWH placed a mark on Cain in order that others would leave Cain alone...[Genesis 4/13]

YHWH is now committed to seeing his project through...and he used the rainbow as a symbol in which he could remember the promise that he made.

Genesis 9/1...
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

In that, we can ascertain that YHWH has many projects on the go in relation to his creations, and the rainbow was there to remind him about this particular creation...this creation [the physical universe] is not the only one YHWH has made...