Post by William »

From a recent interaction in another thread;
tam wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:35 pm Peace to you,
William wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm
tam wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:23 pm Peace to you,
onewithhim wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm
tam wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:47 am Peace to you,

[Replying to onewithhim in post #1899]

I said nothing about the unrighteous and I think you're not getting what I am saying. You asked who would these Christians rule over during the thousand years (if all Christians are the Bride). The answer is - those who were non-Christian, who are living on the earth during the thousand years.

Peace again.
Will these non-Christians be taught about the Truth so they can accept it or reject it?

This is a bit of a tangent, but I do not see how anyone who rejects Christ (the Truth) would be granted eternal life from the person they reject.
It is not a person. It is a position. Christ is a position that the individual moves to in order to begin to understand the truth about who they are and have always been.
No, William, that is wrong. The Christ is absolutely a person: He is the Anointed One. He is an individual person with His own name. He is also the Truth, the Life, the Light, the Way, the Word, the Son and Holy One and Chosen One of God.

You can make all the claims that you want, but this is not going to change. The Christ is the Anointed/Chosen One, and He is a person.
It appears to me that most Christians have a similar interpretation as Tammy does. They image Christ as "Jesus" or some other variation of that name and place upon that image a sole identity which no one else has.

Christ

Is this the reason why Christians cannot be Christlike, because the idolization of images has replaced the requirement to be anointed and take up their cross and become Sons of God and identify therefore as "Sons of God"?

Because certainly the bible speaks of such things - specifically Jesus teaches it as can be interpreted from the bible.

John 1:12 [as one example]

Or is it simply a case that those who do know and do self identify as Sons of God, are those who will rule over those who believed otherwise about themselves, and fair enough for that?