John 3:16 "the world" or "world of Israel"?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Roman Yuriel
Student

John 3:16 "the world" or "world of Israel"?

Post #1

Post by Roman Yuriel »

John 3:16. Probably the most popular scripture in the Bible.

With a first read of the verse having not read the stories prior? One would be made to believe that Christ was talking about All People when he said God so loved the World.

But when you read the stories prior (the old testament)? And read the whole chapter itself in it's context? It's hard to see how Christ was actually talking about the world as in all people.

It is my belief that Christ did not die for all people, ye rather. He died for the bloodline or aka the children of the house of Israel. I'm going to attempt to prove this.

Firstly. What is going on in the chapter? Let's paint a picture.

Christ is relaxing in his home for the time being, it's night time. A man by the name of Nicodemus comes to him by night against orders from his clique (scribes saducees and pharisees) who were not feeling what Christ was doing at the time to say the least. But curious? Nick wanted to see for him self what is the deal.

Nicodemus is a Jew. From the kingdom of Judah. (Which consisted of only Judah, Benjamin and Levi tribes of the nation of Israel. )

Truth: The term Jew only represented 3 tribes of the 12 tribes of Israel. It only represented a section of the Israelites. It is a nickname for JUDAH
(JEW-DAH) which is the tribe Christ descendant from in the flesh.

There's a huge misunderstanding that Jew is just another name for an Israelite. All tribes are jews. That couldn't be further from the truth.

The other section of Israelites (northern kingdom) which consisted of 9 tribes (or 10) but technically 9. If people know their bibles and they should if they're trying to debate doctrine of Christianity. Or prove their doctrine. One would know the history in Israel of a great split that divided the family of Israel into 2 nations and 2 kingdoms.

Northern and southern kingdom of Israel. Judah and Ephraim or Judah and Israel.. were their aliases at this time.

This info is found in the book of Hosea 1 which apostle Paul references in ROMANS 9 towards the end.

In a nutshell. You can read the chapter yourself. God would cut of the kingdom of Israel due to too much idolatry and forsaking his covenant he made with them. Resulting in him setting his face against them and being their enemy. He would cut Israel off (northern kingdom) and declare them no more his people.

Only a portion.... See some ignorantly believe God cut off all Israel and forsook all israel. No. He forsook a SECTION (granted a greater section) majority of the nation. But in Hosea 1 he cut off only the kingdom of Israel (Ephraim)) he did NOT cut off the kingdom of Judah. He declared he would remain with Judah and SAVE Judah but not by war. (Obviously referring to Christ) as God said I will raise up the tents of Judah FIRST.

This is why Christ only dealt with Jews while he was alive. And commanded to not go into the way of the gentiles. (Even Israelite gentiles)

Yes. Israelite gentiles. Come the time of Christ they had been cut off and had no God for centuries. While God only remained with Judah (The Jews)
The rest of Israel fell away and lost their name and heritage and had to go by the names of all the other nations where they dwelled or were born.

When God said "ye are not my people and I am not your God" those israelites at that day became SPIRUTUALLY Gentiles. Though Israel in the flesh? They were not in the covenant anymore.

Que Christ....

In Hosea 1 God had a plan after cutting off Israel he said that in the end after Judah was saved. The rest that was called not my people (gentiled Israelites) would then be called the sons of the living God. (Meaning God would allow them to be grafted back in in the new covenant once they accepted Christ)

Ok. So now Nicodemus and Christ. John 3:16.

These are 2 Jews who are a conversing and remeniscing about past events that happened to THEIR ancestors. Prior to John 3:16 Christ references a situation between God, Moses and Israel in the desert after the Great Exodus from Egypt. You can read the story in the book of numbers. Of them complaining and God sending poisonous snakes to attack them until they repented. In which God told Moses to make a brass serpent that whoso ever looked at it would be healed of their poison and sickness.

The ONLY people in the wilderness were ISRAELITES. So that "whoso ever" clearly was referencing the group of the Israelites "whoso ever" of Israel.

Christ told Nicodemus though that he would be raised up the same way for the people. Why?

Because God so loved the "world" that he gave his only son to die for THEIR sins. That "whoso ever" of that world would not die but receive eternal life.
🤔🤔🤔

Hmmmm. Ok it's time to play detective now. Let's break down the words in the verse carefully.

Starting with "For God so LOVED".

IN ALL the Bible the ONLY people God declared his "love" for was the house of Israel, they who he lead of Egypt to establish their own kingdom.

If God loved "all people" why did he have Israel ransack many nations in route to power and dominance? Why would God say anyone who messs with Israel he will destroy? That sounds exactly like favoritism. He destroyed Egypt nation for israels sake. For example.

Now let's examine what his "love" is. His love is his OATH is his PROMISE.

Dueteronomy 7:6-8 declares the nation of Israel is beloved by God above all people on the face of the earth. He said however he did not set his LOVE on Israel because of their number or size . For they were the minority. But because he swore an OATH to the father's of the Israelites. That he brought Israel out of Egypt.

God's love is his Oath (promise) and his choice. He chose Israel for his reasons and promised them an eternal promise.

Israel were the only nation God declared he loved. He did not love (choose and promise ) all people. Only the bloodline of Israel.

Amos 3. God Declares that Israel is the ONLY FAMILY that he KNOWS (deals with) therefore ISRAEL will be punished for THEIR sins.

AMOS 3:1-2

"Hear this word that the LORD has spoken against you, O children (descendants) of ISRAEL against the whole family (bloodline) which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, You ONLY have I known (chosen) of all the families (bloodlines) of the earth: therefore I will punish you (Israelites) for all your iniquities (sins)."

God would punish Israel but his plan was to redeem Israel in the end.

"For God so "loved"(chose and promised) the "world" (the nation of Israel) that whoever (of the family) might not perrish but have eternal life.

Biblical proof that John 3:16 is about Israel. Christ was referencing this chapter from the old testament in the book of Isaiah.

ISAIAH 45:15-17

"Verily thou art a God that hides thyself, O God of ISRAEL, the Saviour. They shall be ashamed, and also confounded (confused), all of them: They shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

But ISRAEL shall be SAVED in the LORD with an EVERLASTING SALVATION (everlasting life): Ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD without end."

See here God refers to the nation of Israel as a WORLD. A world without an end. He shall bring an everlasting salvation to. God was referred to as the GOD OF ISRAEL (not all people)....

So CLEARLY now in context? We get a better understanding of what Christ was saying. He was referring to the "world" of the house of Israel.

And one cannot spiritualize Israel neither based off Romans 9. Because Paul states it's ACCORDING TO THE FLESH. Not the "spirit"

ROMANS 9:1-6

"I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my KINSMEN according to the FLESH (bloodline): Who are ISRAELITES; To whom pertains (belongs to) the adoption (the grafting in/gentiled Israelites/Ezekiel 37), "and the glory, (the kingdom of God) and the covenants (old & new), and the giving of the law (commandment enforcers), and the service of God (blessings & protection), and the promises (eternal kingdom); whose are the fathers (ancestors), and of whom as concerning the FLESH (bloodline) Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Not as though the word of God has taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"

See a regular gentile cannot become spiritually an Israelite. But Israelites at one point spiritually became "gentiles". And those israelites and even any Jew who does not accept CHRIST and the new covenant? Are NOT considered israelites to God. But they have to be an Israelite in the flesh first to even have that opportunity. Because the opportunity always was for the israelites in the first place.

So in conclusion? I know this will be heavily debated or attempted to be heavily debated. And I'm sure someone will bring up "go ye and teach all nations" which was referring to fishing out those gentiled Israelites from among all nations as they dwelled among all nations barring the names of all nations. As a result of being discontinued from the heritage of Israel and the old covenant.

But truth is Christ only died for the house of Israel.

MATTHEW 15:24-26

"But he answered and said, I am not sent (by God) but (ONLY) unto the lost sheep of the house of ISRAEL.

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not good to take the children's (Israel's) bread, and to cast it to dogs (gentiles)."

And yes he wound up blessing that woman of Canaan anyways because she actually was an Israelite from the northern kingdom. She bore the name of Canaan because her section of the israelite family were the ones cut off from the old covenant. But she had faith though and knew of the coming of the messiah and prophecy and Christ blessed her because of her faith. Even though his mission at the time was to only establish the Jews at that moment.

It wasn't until after he passed and went on that he would send the Jews to go and find the rest of Israel and bring them to the father with the new covenant.

The Samaritan woman was an Israelite from the northern kingdom..Her tribe Ephraim they inhabited the capital of northern Israel which was the city of Samaria that Jacob inherited in the pass. The Samaritan's we're Israelites.

The parable of good samaritan story was Jesus trying to tell the Jews that eventually this beef between you guys and northern kingdom will end and you will be united again as one nation. And he showed to not have hatred for them because one of them can help you in a bad jam and one of your own (the Jews) can forsake you..at the end of the day you're all one nation. At that time Judah and israel fought against each other and the Jews regarded the northern kingdom as GENTILES because God was not dealing with them at that time. But God's end mission with Christ was to unite the whole 12 tribes back together under Christ..

In conclusion this scripture below sums up the whole meaning of the new testament and the mission of Jesus Christ.

MATTHEW 1:21

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save HIS people (Israel) from THEIR sins."

EZEKIEL 37:15-23

"The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Moreover, thou son of man, take one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions:

(Judah and children of Israel here is referring to the tribe of Judah, and Benjamin and Levi) together they were known as the Jews of the southern kingdom of Israel.)

"Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: (see now that's referring to the NORTHERN Kingdom of Israel which consisted of 9 tribes (or sometimes referred to as "10 tribes")

"and join them one to another into one stick; (Judah and Ephraim) and they shall become one in thine hand. (One nation)"

"And when the children (descendants) of your people (Israelites) shall speak unto you, saying, Will you show us what you meant by these?

Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand." (Ephraim 9 tribes joined with Judah 3 tribes makes the 12 tribes of Israel one nation)

"And the sticks whereon you write shall be in your hand before their eyes. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen (gentiles), wherever they be gone, and will gather them (Israelites) on every side (of earth) and bring them into their own land:"

"And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king (JESUS) shall be king to them all: And they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:" (Judah and Israel or Judah and Ephraim)

"Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions (sins): but I will SAVE them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God."

HOSEA 1:10-11

"Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, "Ye are not my people", (GENTILES) There it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. (ISRAELITES)

Then shall the children of Judah (Jews) and the children of Israel (northern kingdom) be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, (Christ) and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

ROMANS 9:24-27, 30-33

"Even us, whom he has called, not of the Jews (Judah) only, but also of the Gentiles? (ISRAEL)

As he saith also in Osee, (HOSEA) I will call them my people, which were not my people; (Northern Kingdom) And her beloved, which was not beloved.

And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people? (gentiles); There shall they be called the children of the living God. (Israelites)

"Esaias (Isaiah) also cried concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel (northern kingdom) be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be SAVED:"

30-33
"What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, (northern kingdom) which followed not after righteousness, (committed idolatry) Have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith?. (the new covenant)

But Israel, (Judah/the Jews) which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.

For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; as it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: And whosoever (of Israel) believes on him shall not be ashamed." (Isaiah 45:17)

Roman Yuriel
Student

Re: John 3:16 "the world" or "world of Israel"?

Post #31

Post by Roman Yuriel »

Revelations won wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:41 am Dear Roman Yuriel,

Thank you for your opening post. While it may be quite lengthy, it does contain many very interesting points of doctrine and also poses many questions which need correct answers. I suspect you will observe a vast variety of responses, some which may be correct or otherwise.

I will try to respond on just a few at a time.

First you should remember that Israel or the "house of Israel" consists of twelve different tribes of which the tribe of Israel is but one tribe.

Second you should observe that almost all nations on the earth were idol worshiping nations. From what I observe it appears that Abraham was a faithful soul who made a sacred covenant with God or more correctly stated as far as I know he was the only one at that time who was willing to make this sacred covenant with the living God. He was promised in that covenant that all nations of the earth would be blessed through his lineage. That is very incredible! How and in what manner was or is this being accomplished? What are those blessings? Within the fourth generation from Abraham we have the 12 tribes of Israel.There were periods of faithfulness and periods of apostasy among the tribes. The kingdom was divided, and yet notwithstanding all this the Lord has shown in scripture that in the latter days he would set his hand agin the second time to gather all Israel. When was this work commenced? By whom?

Since Israel was scattered among all nations and there are 10 of those tribes of Israel who are lost from our knowledge at this time, I would ask how will all the be gathered or restored? How will they be identified as to which tribe they will be identified?

According to the Bible there will be 12,000 faithful men from each of the twelve tribes who will perform a specific mission. This certainly cannot happen until they have been gathered and identified.

One other thing you have clearly brought forth is that Christ was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Good point! Christ also declared that he had other sheep who were not of this fold (meaning those in the land of Israel). He further declared that He would visit them and that they would hear his voice and that they also would be gathered into one fold with one shepherd. Where is there a record of his vists to these other "lost sheep of the House of Israel?

Best wishes,
RW
Well the all nations to be blessed was referring to the nation of Israel. It gets tricky because israel became gentiles for centuries (only the northern kingdom) these is what christ was referring to not of this fold. God has cut them off and was only dealing with the jew section of israel according to the old covenant. By the time christ came those israelites were considered gentiles and going by the names of and dwelling amongst all nations.

Since God was only dealing with Judah (the Jews) until the ressurection of Christ? They were the only ones considered
isrelitess. And the Jews were so alienated from their fellow bloodline tribes that they were enemies and not regarded as their people. (This is why the samaritan woman was shocked christ spoke with her as Jews had no dealings with them. (She was of the northern kingdom israelite tribes that has been discontinued from the old covenant with God.) The samaritans were israelites, samaria is northern israel. Land inherited by Jacob (israel) the forefather of the 12 tribes.

Samaritan woman was that "one of another fold". When he says go teach all nations he's referring to the lost tribes if israel of the northern kingdom.

A prophecy of Ephraim (which became head tribe if the northern kingdom (10 tribes) I say 9. Both are right honestly. But Ephraim was prophesied by Jacob that he would become a "multitude of nations". What does that mean 1 tribe would become a multitude of nations?

Ephraim represented the whole 10 (or 9) lost tribes of israel from the north. When God cut them off they became gentiles spiritually meaning they were no longer apart of the covenant with israel and God. Whole he remained with the Jews (Judah) cuz he would send christ through the jews. Christ is a jew himself of the tribe of Judah . Son of David.

Meanwhile before he comes? The 10 tribes are not considered israel or God's people anymore. So where do they go to from there? They mix with the nations, they take on their names, languages, customs and heritage's, they dwell in these lands where all nations dwell. So they became "all nations" (spiritually) but when christ says my sheep hear my voice? Hes saying those of israel will come to me that are supposed to come. God will call them.

They know who they look like. They are dark skinned (black people (american black) and hispanic/latino) people today.

Dwelling among romans and greeks was easy to identify israel because rome, greece were so called white people (sons of Edom) and israel are black (ranging from dark skin to light skin) but israel has more african like features, (negroe features) so they knew where israel were on that side of the earth.

But here's proof of israel becoming a multitude of nations

Genesis 48:16-19 (KJV)

"The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my (israel's) fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a "multitude" in the midst of the earth.

And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a "multitude of nations".

Remember the seed is counted for the children of PROMISE (romans 9) not children of the flesh (Ishmael, and Esau) buT JACOB is the children of Promise (personal covenant with God) so when it says all nations be blessed through abraham? It's referring to how israelites will wind up becoming all nations (not bloodline, but spiritually and goegraphicaly) and in christ it would grant those israelites who were cut off from the old covenant a second chance with God to be apart of the NEW covenant and have their sins forgiven so he can be their God again.

In conclusion the all nations is referring to the lost tribes of israel.

Today we believe we know who they are based on prophetic scriptures of curses God would place on the israelites that they would suffer until the return of christ to redeem them once the REAL GENTILES time is fulfilled.

As it is written the earth was given into the hands of the wicked (idolatrous nations and nations who do not respect and honor God's commandments which no nation is doing today. Clearly it's in the hands of the wicked. We can see that.

Here's the deal. In a nutshell the kingdom of God will be organized and ran like this. .

If you're an israelite in the flesh (is your face under the curses of dueteronomy 28:15-68? If not then you are a natural gentile. You are not under the laws of God right now. You can still acknowledge the God of Israel and their christ who will be your King and king over all earth and all people, yes and all people WILL be in God's kingdom.

The wicked of the gentiles get judged in armageddon based off if theyre idolators or are descendants of those who have done evil to the israelites over the centuries. I.E. (Egyptians, babylonians, persians, ishmaelites, (edomites/romans, greeks, caucasian) these nations have come against the children of israel and have oppressed them and God will avenge that in israel's day of redemption.

The gentiles aren't judged by the commandments. The israelites are. God said he only knows the family of israel so therefore he will judge them according to their sins (against the covenant)

In the kingdom the redeemed saved israelites will inherit new jerusalem . And power over the earth and control over all people. Israel will be set up as the new world's government of righteousness and in that day the nations will then be under the laws of God and his commandments while the israelites with christ enforce it.

Certain nations will be set up over other nations, all nations will live and be judged by the laws of God. Israel will be incapable of sinning and made perfect in that day which is why the kingdom will reign forever . No more war, no more other god's. Only one God, one set of laws in the whole earth. Governed by christ and the israelites (144,000) the rest of israel will dwell in israel and new jerusalem (12 gates with all names of tribes of israel guarded by angels) high gates made of gold. Streets of gold, nothing but finest jewelry and precious real stones.

Which will be built by the nations. A 7 year period of building the city if new jerusalem. The nations will serve. Once it's built then they will be given their own land to live and dwell in with their people and abide by God's laws.

If you don't abide by God's laws in that day God says those nations will perrish and be utterly wasted. Zechariah 12 makes mention of an example how a nation refusing to come up to keep feast of tabernacles every year once a year? Should they refuse? Then God will punish their respective land with no rain. Meaning no food meaning famine, struggling business ect. Death.

There will still be death in God's kingdom. Just not for the redeemed israelites. Only for the nations who refuse to respect the laws of God and serve God.

But as a Gentile their place Is to serve the israelites. And work to help sustain their kingdom in doing so they get blessed and tooken care of. Want a beautiful wife? And healthy beautiful kids? A nice life? Keep God's commandments and bow with respect in the presence of israelites in that day.

If you want drama? And a not so peaceful personal life? Don't keep them. And see what happens.

Certain nations will not even rights though as they will be soley the property of the israelites as their slaves in the land of israel. Christ said he that leads into slavery shall go into slavery. This is the fate of the descendants of Edom Esau for example , According to bible whom ever they are? God will put them in slavery to the israelites in his kingdom .

Their women will be concubines for israelite men. And the men will be labor workers in the fields and in the city. Israelites will give them their women according to how they see fit. A good slave gets a good woman. But the women not accounted for will be owner by the israelite men. To do with as they please. As it is written.

Deuteronomy 30:5-7 (KJV)
"And the LORD thy God will bring thee (israelites) into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
And the LORD thy God will put all these CURSES upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee."

Guess what a curse of israel was? This sane thing will be in these nations who done it to israel.

Deuteronomy 28:30 (KJV) (curse of israel) "Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie (have sex) with her:"

Many women will be given to their men. But many also will be tooken as concubines or "handmaids" at an israelites choice. She will live with him. Serve him. Yes have sex with him at his will. And mainly her job is to serve the israelite women..and provide a vessell for child birth.

So white women? That's what's gonna become of them in God's kingdom. (I believe caucasians are descent of Esau Edom. And that is the biblical fate of the edomites is slavery to israel in God's kingdom so don't ban me for saying racist things. I'm just speaking the bible s prophecies and using process of elimination to figure out who is who today to paint a more vivid picture of the future.

Do not shoot the messenger. As it is written.

Isaiah 14:1-2 (KJV) "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers (gentiles) shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to (serve) the house (family) of Jacob.

And the people (israelites) shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess (own) them in the land of the LORD for servants(males) and handmaids(female concubines): and they shall take them captives, (slaves) whose captives (slaves) they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors."

Didn't God say all the curses he out in israel he will put on the races that done evil upon israel and oppressed and enslaved and hated them? Yes. So I can't be banned and regarded as a man who is evil for speaking biblical doctrine.

I know this is a very contraversial subject. But it is what it is.

This is the coming kingdom of God..there will still be death, still God's laws will be enforced. The nations will serve God and the israelites and Christ. There will still be sex and procreation and the beautiful feeling of live between man and woman both physically and emotionally. God blessed intimacy and declared the marriage bed good and undefiled so that will always be. That's the woman's purpose is to provide companionship for men and be a vessel for procreation. They have no purpose to exist without that. They need to be mother's and you can't become a mother without intercourse.

Christ will be king. Israelites will be resurrected from the grave. Established in earth again. The so called "rapture" which is nowhere mentioned in the bible but it's referred to as the "taking up" will be exclusively for the israelite s too

All nations including israelites who were not in christ will be judged in armageddon majority will die in the lake of fire (nuclear destruction in earth)

If you die now you just cease to exist. There is no pain or pleasure. You are as u were before u were born. Which u remember nothing. There is no awareness. The spirit returns to the father and you cease to exist.

The second death is for the israelites... If christ is for only israel? It seems fair to only have that kind of judgments for israel. How can one not under the covenant of God be judged to die a second death?

Israel are different from the nations simply cuz God is with israel and makes his devine power known through israel. Israel will be resurrected, israel will be perfected onna devine level. The wicked of israel will suffer the second death.

The nations cease to exist at death. (maybe regenerated recycled into a next life) (don't quite that that's not set in stone in God's word) but the bible does kinds elude to regeneration though. So it atleast has to be examined .

All I know for a fact is. Israel will be ressurected the nations will not. Israel will inherit the kingdom of God and power over it. The remnant of the nations that survived armageddon? Will be servants of israel's government in God's kingdom which is God's government but God gives israel power to enforce it. Essentially israel will be GODS on earth.

As it is written.
" I have said he are GODS and all of you are children of the most high (israel,) but you will die like men. (And In a nutshell that's what the name Israel means,)

Descendants of Esau, Egyptians, ishmaelites, some other hammetic nations will be slaves in israel. Laughing stock of all nations.

The rest will be set up in their own land but governed by Israelites. And life will go on in this new world and new government.

Right now God is waiting for the israelites s certain number to repent and return to him. And he's waiting for a specific gospel to be spread to all 4 corners of earth which is this gospel that christ died for the israelites redemption as a nation and kingdom to take place and all nations will serve them when this "world" is all over with.

When it's time? Armageddon will commence the nations will fight each other with nuclear destruction all over earth. Scary times. Indeed. Once weakened. Then christ will come with the angels. Change the israelites into perfect bodies in that moment and fight with them against the remaining governments of satan who don't want to give up their power.

It will be a bloodbath. Just read isaiah 60. The judgement of edom. Who is the main one in power today as prophecy states Esau is the end of the world and israel is the beginning of the new world that follows after it.

So Esau has supreme powerful kingdoms in earth today (,europe and america, australia, south africa, antarctica, and so called "israel" and "jerusalem" . ) Esau is the great RED dragon In revelation 12 & 13 and the beast having 7 heads and ten horns. With one head (roman empire) that was wounded with a deadly wound (ancient rome fell) but later was healed . (Renaissance era/1400s-2021 and counting)

And the second beast (american kingdom) coming out if the first beast (European kingdom) both of which are governed by the descendants of Edomites. Esau was born red skinned (albino/lack of melanin/pigmentation, the blood shows through his skin) he also was very hairy and his characteristic was he loved to hunt in the fields and he would one day rule the world but would conquer by the sword.

The great RED dragon means the great RED skinned NATION.

They are going into captivity after their power is stripped from them in armageddon. Military will fall to christ and the israelites and they will best all their weapons into plowshares. They will fight a losing bloody battle.

So yeah no christ is not for all people. The fact God said he HATES esau's nation should be enough to tell you he didn't send christ for all people. There are a few nations marked for vengeance and judgment. Paul said in romans 9 a vessel if mercy (israelites) and a vessel if wrath fitted for destruction (the Edomites)

He said shall we curse God then asking why am I this? Why am I this way? No because the clay cannot say to the potter why am I like this. Therefore God will have mercy on whom he had mercy and compassion on whom he has compassion. So it is what it is there.

I think a regular gentile not names Esau, best bet is to bless God and the real israelites find out who they are and let the spirit of truth and common sense guide you to reality of who they are. I believe they are (african americans/western world blacks who are descent if the slave trade, and the native north american indians and hispanic latino nations today) descent if the European moors in europe and a remnant left behind in africa and mainly in west africa.

A gentiles best bet is to humble them selves and acknowledged israel as a race above their own. Bless them treat them with respect and peace and if will be given back if you're genuine and they're genuine. As God says if it possible life peaceablely with all people. And you will prob have mercy and compassion if you don't serve false god's and their traditions. And try to live a righteous life so you can be spared thru armageddon and given a place to serve in the new kingdom.

If you're an Edomites? Forget about it.

Obadiah 1:18 (KJV) "And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it."

Revelation 13:10 (KJV) "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."(,israelites)

And in conclusion to answer your other question about figuring out who is israel today? They exist and God knows who they are and made it to where they can come back to him. Because for a period the nation would be completely discontinued and out to spiritual sleep over the centuries. Resulting in ten having to wake up in the last days and surname themselves by the name of Israel.

God said he would put certain curses in israel for a sign and a wonder. Meaning the curses are a clue who they are. If a people todays history and present matches the curses God put on israel in dueteronomy 28:15-68. It's no coincidence. They are the israelites.

God said the israelites would suffer slavery again remenisent of ancient egypt's slavery. 400 year captivity. Here's the clue. He said they would go into this slavery on slave ships! And would be SOLD to their enemies for slave men and women..and no nation can redeem (,buy) them. Meaning restore them back to glory. Only God through christ and the angels can deliver them from that oppressive state as a nation collectively.

What race of people have suffered that fate? It's not rocket science. If they will be lossed don't you think God would have came up with a plan ions ago to prepare for that day so they won't get lost forever and eventually still be able to return to him? He has his ways and identification is through the devine curses they suffered and are still suffering today.

The people claiming to be "jewish" today and "israeli" cannot and do not fit the curses of the real israelites. They are indeed Edomites impostering as God's people and christ calls them the church of satan ,(lies) revelation 2&3:9

So it's NOT them. Thats a fact. But keep that on the hush. You'll lose your job for saying the truth because satan's servants need lies to thrive and survive. So be wise where you say it. Be ye wide as a servant for I send you amongst wolves.

Peace be unto you. I'm sure you prob won't agree with what I've write or even finish reading it all but you asked so I will give all the details so you can examined and cypher through.

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #32

Post by 2timothy316 »

Roman Yuriel wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:49 pm
Well the all nations to be blessed was referring to the nation of Israel.
What a conceded statement.
It's like saying, "Oh I know it 'said' you'd be blessed but really it meant me."
Who is teaching such a thing today?

I'll be sticking with what the Bible teaches.

“God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.” -Acts 10:34,35
Note it doesn't say every Israeli in every nation, but every man that fears God and works righteousness. There is nothing about a person's lineage. It actually says quite the opposite saying that God is not partial to any one people except those that want to serve Him. Race, sex, nationality etc have nothing to do with it. Peter was sent to man named Cornelius, who was not a Jew. The Bible says of Cornelius, "an army officer, a righteous and God-fearing man who is well-reported-on by the whole nation of the Jews, was given divine instructions by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house and to hear what you have to say.” - Acts 10:22. Peter understood that, "God has shown me that I should call no man defiled or unclean." - Acts 10:28.

Here is my recommendation for those that think they others cannot be blessed because they are not of a certain bloodline.
“Stop calling defiled the things God has cleansed.” - Acts 10:15

Roman Yuriel
Student

Post #33

Post by Roman Yuriel »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:03 pm
It's like saying, "Oh I know it 'said' you'd be blessed but really it meant me."

“God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.” -Acts 10:34,35
Note it doesn't say every Israeli in every nation, but every man that fears God and works righteousness. There is nothing about a person's lineage. It actually says quite the opposite saying that God is not partial to any one people except those that want to serve Him. Race, sex, nationality etc have nothing to do with it. Peter was sent to man named Cornelius, who was not a Jew. The Bible says of Cornelius, "an army officer, a righteous and God-fearing man who is well-reported-on by the whole nation of the Jews, was given divine instructions by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house and to hear what you have to say.” - Acts 10:22. Peter understood that, "God has shown me that I should call no man defiled or unclean." - Acts 10:28.

Here is my recommendation for those that think they others cannot be blessed because they are not of a certain bloodline.
Isaiah 14:1-2 (KJV) "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors."

Malachi 1:1-5 (KJV) "The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel."

Hebrews 12:16-17 (KJV) "Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he "found no place of repentance," though he sought it carefully with tears."

Matthew 15:24 (KJV) "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Deuteronomy 7:6-8 (KJV) For thou (israelites) art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above ALL people that are upon the face of the earth.
The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor CHOOSE you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(God CHOSE the bloodline....sorry not sorry🤷‍♂️)

But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt."

(We're YOUR people delivered from Egypt? Your ancestors? You say I'm concerned for saying this? God is addressing a specific bloodline here. And you know it. We're your ancestors chosen by God and declared to be special above all people? No they were not)

Isaiah 45:17 (KJV) "ISRAEL shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end."

(Israel is a WORLD (nation) without an end) notice he never said all people shall be saved in the lord? All nations shall be saved in the lord. He said ISRAEL) you guys know the truth you just choose to reject it every time you see israel's name you try to block it out cuz you know it's not talking about YOU. That is wickedness. That is CONCEEDED.

For the record the term is ISRAELITE not "israeli". Who are gentiles over there today. Fake Jews and fake isrelites. Do not speak on the synogogue of satan. You say ISRAELITE. "Israeli" is not a thing of God's. Israeli means some one born in the land of Israel today since 1948. Anyone can be an Israeli. Just be born in israel. An ISRAELITE is a BLOODLINE DESCENDANT of the 12 tribes of Jacob (israel) the MAN not the land.

Israel was a MAN before the name was associated with land. Israelites means one born of the 12 tribes in the flesh. Of the man named ISRAEL whose original name was JACOB.

Israeli.... Again is just any ol joe schmo who happen to have been born in the land of "Israel".

For example america was named after Amerigo Vespucci an Italian man. We born in america are called Americans cuz were born in this land and have citizenship. However we are not bloodline descendants of Amerigo Vespucci.

Israelites are blood descendants of the MAN named ISRAEL
And do you know what Israel the name means?

Genesis 32:28 (KJV) "And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed."

Israel his BLOODLINE..... Is a PRINCE (,SON) of POWER with God. And with men (all nations) he has prevailed. Meaning he (his FAMILY) will RULE OVER all nations with power given to him by GOD.

THATS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ISRAELITE IN THE FLESH

Romans 9:3-5 (KJV) "For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: (BLOODLINE)

Who are ISRAELITES; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
Whose are the fathers, (Abraham, Isaac & Israel) and of whom as concerning the flesh (BLOODLINE) Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen."

PAUL JUST TOLD YOU CHRIST CAME CONCERNING THE BLOODLINE OF THE ISRAELITES WHOSE BLOODLINE, THE GLORY , COVENANTS, LAWS, PROMISE AND SERVICES OF GOD BELONG TO.

SO AGAIN. IN ACTS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOURE READING. AND YOU DONT KNOW THE DETAILED HISTIRY OF THE ISRAELITES SEPERATION FROM THE OLD COVENANT WITH GOD so you THINK it's talking about Al people as in Edomites(caucasians,romans, greeks), Egyptians,(hamites) moabites,(shemites) ethiopians,(hamites) ammonites, (shemites) and ishmaelites (arabs/shemites) can now get into the family inheritance and covenant with God of the ISRAELITES (SHEMITES FROM JACOB) children of the PROMISE OF GOD.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE FLESH. More then likely you are an Edomite I can just tell by your spirit. You are semetic you are HEBREW (Descendants of EBER Abraham's great grandfather. ) Any one who DESCENDANT from Abraham are "Hebrew". Hebrew ishmaelites Hebrew Edomites Hebrew Israelites.

However. God CHOSE THE HEBREW ISRAELITES to be the children of promise and rule the world. Edomites and ishmaelites are children of the flesh. And gentiles, God said Israelites will rule over. He said surely the elder shall serve the younger (Esau shall serve Jacob) no you cannot receive salvation from Christ and be on the same level as the israelites. Call it what you want but biblically it is not true to say all people are on the same level as Israelites. No ....you are not. You are a servant of Israel and God's future kingdom. Deal with it and humble yourself.

Christ is coming to redeem the bloodline of the israelites. Not all people. It is israel God wants to rule the earth. So of course it is israel the saved ones he will come for and redeem. The rest of the earth will be subdued.
And you Edomites REALLY got a good one coming.

Obadiah 1:1-4 (KJV) "The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, (gentiles)

Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, (AMERICA) and though thou set thy nest among the stars, (NASA) thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD."(he's referring to Europe too) Rome Spain ect all use the eagle symbol.

You guys are all the same. Edomites (caucasian descent) Rome, Spain, greece, Brittain, Germany, Russia, France, Portugal, ect. The so called Jewish people today, Australian caucasians, south African caucasians, and american kingdom predominantly caucasian. Well caucasian has the majority power over the nation. It's all edom. Esau.

This is the judgment of Edom the great RED DRAGON (RED SKINNED RACE)

Isaiah 63:1-8 (KJV) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. (JESUS)

Wherefore (WHY?) art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them (EDOMITES) in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

(WHY?) For the day of VENGEANCE is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. (Remember 400+ years of slavery? You had the real israelites in your possession.
Big no no, God hasn't forgot he's just waiting for his people to finish waking up and return to him and his laws)

"And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

And I will tread down the people (EDOMITES) in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength (MILITARY) to the earth.

I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house (BLOODLINE) of ISRAEL (not all people) which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. "

(He set his love upon the house of ISRAEL, this is not talking about any spiritual nation of all people claiming to be israelites smh totally false doctrine sheesh...)

For he said, Surely they (ISRAELITES) are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour."

So judgment coming to all of edoms kingdoms. And to the bloodline of edom. Yes you will pay for the sins of your father's.

No? That's. It fair? It want fair my people suffered 400+ years of slavery and to this day we're still oppressed. But that was a curse on my people so I have to be apart of it until it's not anymore. It will be YOUR turn in that day when the world is flipped upside down in favor of the real israelites redemption. When the power of God is made known in the world for all to see. It will be YOUR day then. No military to protect you no police to run to. No nothing! But destruction and rounding up the rest of you for slaves.

Again that's BIBLE scripture not my own words.

Revelation 13:9-10 (KJV) "If any man have an ear, let him hear.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

Didn't you guys not lead us into slavery? ....yess.... Didn't you guys conquer and gain power through the sword? YESSS...

What goes around comes around. And I'm not wicked for saying it's coming back around on your people. As it is written.

Deuteronomy 30:7 (KJV) "And the LORD thy (Israel's) God will put all these curses upon thine (israel's) enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee."

This is why for centuries you guys have his us away from knowing our true identity. Why HISTIRY is distorted and we are constantly lied to. You don't want us to know this. Your governments and secret societies know this. Your kingdom desires to KILL my people spiritually and physically. No their isn't salvation for you. This is why.

Psalms 83:1-7 (KJV) "Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

(You guys HATE GOD. You worship a false god you made up but the real God of Israel you guys hate. You are already revealing your hatred by saying it's "CONCEEDED" that God would save Israel and put them up as the rulers over all people in earth Inna righteous government. You hate that thing cuz it don't include you and shoots down your dreams of delusions of granduer. You can't accept it. But it's still reality if the book is true this is the reality of it and nothing is a coincidence with God, everything is strategic and on purpose. )

We KNOW what race exalts themselves as Eagles and has control in outer space. It's not rocket science. We know what race went into slavery on slave ships and were sold to enemy races. (A curse of the israelites) It's no coincidence.

We know that Rome once ruled heavily and fell but rose back up again in the Renaissance era. (Head was wounded with a deadly wound but was healed) we know these things. No coincidence. God is addressing YOU. He's addressing YOUR people who lead us into slavery and slaughtered us with the sword to take over the land. (Blacks/Latinos/native American Indians) make up the 12 tribes of Israel in the flesh today. And you guys have our blood on your hands.

You think God is going to let that just go without judgment? Think again.

Isaiah 14:21-22 (KJV) "Prepare slaughter for his children(descendants/bloodline) for the iniquity(sins) of their fathers (ANCESTORS); that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD."

(Babylon there is referring to the future "babylon" which is america. The original babylonians kingdom was over with by the time of Isaiah. Isaiah 14 is about the fall if a LUCIFER from heaven which is a direct reference to that Obadiah chapter I posted. Lucifer is ESAU/EDOM. he is the king of Babylon. (America and Europe) Babylon was known for trying to BRING ALL NATIONS TOGETHER. the tower of BABEL was when they all got together and tried to get into outer space with a tower. God confused the languages so they couldn't finish. America and Europe represent that bringing all together .

This is NOT a good thing because they're not bringing them together under the laws and service of God. Habakkuk 2 tells you the man who is in control of this bringing all people together foolishness his heart is not upright in him. He heaps all people together and gathers all nations. He sins by wine (meaning he lies to he people and tells them things they want to hear but are not good for them, he's a liar) and eventually all the people will rise up against him and bite him because of the violence of the land and the fact he keeps increasing that which does not belong to him. He says woe the him that established a kingdom with bloodshed and sin.

That's YALL. Caucasians. Stole Europe and stole america and try to bring every one together just so you can stay on top and bare rule. And telling lies about God and democracy and has most of the world tricked. But You're not slick "we" SEE you. The real israelites see you.) But finishing the rest of Psalms 83. Your people and a host of other nations your people works with in government around the world have conspired to cut off the israelites from being a nation and powerful kingdom on their own.)

Psalms 83
"They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against you (God): (you guys HATE GOD)

The tabernacles of EDOM (Whites(, and the Ishmaelites(arabs); of Moab(Chinese), and the Hagarenes(hamites/africans);
Gebal, and Ammon(japanese), and Amalek(fake white jews); the Philistines(africans) with the inhabitants of Tyre;"(africans)

All of y'all had a hand in destroying the real israelites in history.

So no there is no salvation for y'all.

God will set up the israelites over you and that's it. Whatever you do will be under the rule of the israelites and God's laws. But you will NOT usurp authority over that. No way will God put descendants of people who hates and destroyed his people on the same level as his people in THEIR KINGDOM.

It's ISRAELS kingdom. Not all people's.

Acts 1:6-9 (KJV) "When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to ISRAEL"

"And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power."

"But ye shall receive power, (the Kingdom) after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight."

The Kingdom is coming to ISRAEL. The POWER will be restored to ISRAEL. It is ISRAELITES Kingdom. Period.

Judgment Is coming to your people. Your future is servitude in the same manner your ancestors Made ours.

And all nations will serve the kingdom of God and Israel and abide in the laws of God and righteousness or be punished.

This is my last post. Yes it's about the bloodline....

Roman Yuriel
Student

Post #34

Post by Roman Yuriel »

Roman Yuriel wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Cornelius was an ISRAELITE sheesh people. It said whole nation of the JEWS. (JEWS was only 3 tribes of Israel) it did not represent all 12 tribes. How hard is that to understand? The Jews did not deal with the rest of Israel because they had been cut off from the old covenant. Cornelius though had strong faith he wasn't into the wickedness like that he deserved a shot at the inheritance of Israel. He was of the northern kingdom israelites. He had roman citenzship and worked in the military. But he was an israelite in the flesh. I'm sure you'll deny that though because that's all you have to cling on to. So knock yourself out. If you think God has salvation for Romans of all people (,Edomites for sure) you clearly don't know God. He HATES ESAUs bloodline. He cares not about them. Cornelius was not an Edomite of Rome. He was an israelite of the northern kingdom who was spiritually gentiled away from God and the old covenant . He was collateral damage. But christ granted them a chance to get out of that. He allowed them to be GRAFTED back in.

He was an israelite.

Now. I'm going to drop a bomb on you if you can manage to make it all the way through you may learn something new.
These scriptures below prove who God is trying to save. Clearly it's not referring to all people.

Isaiah 14:1-2 (KJV) "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors." (This clearly Is a bloodline inheritance)

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel."

(This shows you God HATES a particular nation so salvation can't be for ALL people. He HATES this bloodine FOREVER. That means Christ has nothing to do with them "I am not sent but to the lost of the bloodline of Israel" keep Christ out of it. He came for HIS people . Israelites . He himself was an ISRAELITE.

Hebrews 12:16-17 (KJV) "Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he "found no place of repentance," though he sought it carefully with tears." (No salvation for Esau)

Matthew 15:24 (KJV) "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Self explanatory quit trying to spin it)

Deuteronomy 7:6-8 (KJV) For thou (israelites) art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above ALL people that are upon the face of the earth.
The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor CHOOSE you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(God CHOSE the bloodline. 🤷‍♂️) why?

because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt." (That's why simply because he LOVES the ISRAELITES and swore an OATH with their ancestors. An OATH. WHAT'S THE OATH? AND THAT OATH IS FOREVER. you blaspheme God saying all people are now on the same level as israel the people he said is above all people and he loves and sword and oath forever to.) Clearly you don't understand the new testament and what was going on what we're these "nations". "Ephraim shall be a multitude of nations" . That meant ISRAELITES would be going by names of many nations. And not be regarded it regard themselves as Israelites.)

(But now We're YOUR people delivered from Egypt? Your ancestors? You say I'm concerned for saying this? God is addressing a specific bloodline here. And you know it. We're your ancestors chosen by God and declared to be special above all people? No they were not, I have to go here in detail because you guys will in a heart beat try and spiritualize it which makes no sense when you really know the history and know the story. It's almost like you guys are saying God called an audible and changed his mind. Now all people are his people not just israelites. That makes no sense and God changes not....) his people have always been the israelites and he will redeem them to a state above all people. Period. )

Isaiah 45:17 (KJV) "ISRAEL shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end."

(Israel is a WORLD (nation) without an end) notice he never said all people shall be saved in the lord? All nations shall be saved in the lord. He said ISRAEL) you guys know the truth you just choose to reject it every time you see israel's name you try to block it out cuz you know it's not talking about YOU. That is wickedness. That is CONCEEDED.

For the record the term is ISRAELITE not "israeli". Who are gentiles over there today. Fake Jews and fake isrelites. Do not speak on the synogogue of satan. You say ISRAELITE. "Israeli" is not a thing of God's. Israeli means some one born in the land of Israel today since 1948. Anyone can be an Israeli. Just be born in israel. An ISRAELITE is a BLOODLINE DESCENDANT of the 12 tribes of Jacob (israel) the MAN not the land.

Israel was a MAN before the name was associated with land. Israelites means one born of the 12 tribes in the flesh. Of the man named ISRAEL whose original name was JACOB.

Israeli.... Again is just any ol joe schmo who happen to have been born in the land of "Israel".

For example america was named after Amerigo Vespucci an Italian man. We born in america are called Americans cuz were born in this land and have citizenship. However we are not bloodline descendants of Amerigo Vespucci.

Genesis 32:28 (KJV) "And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed."

Israel his BLOODLINE..... Is a PRINCE (,SON) of POWER with God. And with men (all nations) he has prevailed. Meaning he (his FAMILY) will RULE OVER all nations with power given to him by GOD.

Romans 9:3-5 (KJV) "For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: (BLOODLINE)

Who are ISRAELITES; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
Whose are the fathers, (Abraham, Isaac & Israel) and of whom as concerning the flesh (BLOODLINE) Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen."

PAUL JUST TOLD YOU CHRIST CAME CONCERNING THE BLOODLINE OF THE ISRAELITES WHOSE BLOODLINE, THE GLORY , COVENANTS, LAWS, PROMISE AND SERVICES OF GOD BELONG TO.

SO AGAIN. IN ACTS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOURE READING. AND YOU DONT KNOW THE DETAILED HISTIRY OF THE ISRAELITES SEPERATION FROM THE OLD COVENANT WITH GOD so you THINK it's talking about Al people as in Edomites(caucasians,romans, greeks), Egyptians,(hamites) moabites,(shemites) ethiopians,(hamites) ammonites, (shemites) and ishmaelites (arabs/shemites) can now get into the family inheritance and covenant with God of the ISRAELITES (SHEMITES FROM JACOB) children of the PROMISE OF GOD.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE FLESH. More then likely you are an Edomite I can just tell by your spirit. You are semetic you are HEBREW (Descendants of EBER Abraham's great grandfather. ) Any one who DESCENDANT from Abraham are "Hebrew". Hebrew ishmaelites Hebrew Edomites Hebrew Israelites.

However. God CHOSE THE HEBREW ISRAELITES to be the children of promise and rule the world. Edomites and ishmaelites are children of the flesh. And gentiles, God said Israelites will rule over. He said surely the elder shall serve the younger (Esau shall serve Jacob) no you cannot receive salvation from Christ and be on the same level as the israelites. Call it what you want but biblically it is not true to say all people are on the same level as Israelites. No ....you are not. You are a servant of Israel and God's future kingdom. Deal with it and humble yourself.

Christ is coming to redeem the bloodline of the israelites. Not all people. It is israel God wants to rule the earth. So of course it is israel the saved ones he will come for and redeem. The rest of the earth will be subdued.

Obadiah 1:1-4 (KJV) "The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, (gentiles)

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, (AMERICA) and though thou set thy nest among the stars, (NASA) thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD."(he's referring to Europe too) Rome Spain ect all use the eagle symbol.

You guys are all the same. Edomites (caucasian descent) Rome, Spain, greece, Brittain, Germany, Russia, France, Portugal, ect. The so called Jewish people today, Australian caucasians, south African caucasians, and american kingdom predominantly caucasian. Well caucasian has the majority power over the nation. It's all edom. Esau.

Isaiah 63:1-8 (KJV) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. (JESUS)

Wherefore (WHY?) art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them (EDOMITES) in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

(WHY?) For the day of VENGEANCE is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. (Remember 400+ years of slavery? You had the real israelites in your possession.
Big no no, God hasn't forgot he's just waiting for his people to finish waking up and return to him and his laws)

"And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

And I will tread down the people (EDOMITES) in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength (MILITARY) to the earth.

I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house (BLOODLINE) of ISRAEL (not all people) which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. "

(He set his love upon the house of ISRAEL, this is not talking about any spiritual nation of all people claiming to be israelites smh totally false doctrine sheesh...)

For he said, Surely they (ISRAELITES) are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour."

So judgment coming to all of edoms kingdoms. And to the bloodline of edom. Yes you will pay for the sins of your father's.

No? That's. It fair? It want fair my people suffered 400+ years of slavery and to this day we're still oppressed. But that was a curse on my people so I have to be apart of it until it's not anymore. It will be YOUR turn in that day when the world is flipped upside down in favor of the real israelites redemption. When the power of God is made known in the world for all to see. It will be YOUR day then. No military to protect you no police to run to. No nothing! But destruction and rounding up the rest of you for slaves.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

Didn't you guys not lead us into slavery? ....yess.... Didn't you guys conquer and gain power through the sword? YESSS...

What goes around comes around. And I'm not wicked for saying it's coming back around on your people. As it is written.

Deuteronomy 30:7 (KJV) "And the LORD thy (Israel's) God will put all these curses upon thine (israel's) enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee."

This is why for centuries you guys have his us away from knowing our true identity. Why HISTIRY is distorted and we are constantly lied to. You don't want us to know this. Your governments and secret societies know this. Your kingdom desires to KILL my people spiritually and physically. No their isn't salvation for you. This is why.

Psalms 83:1-7 (KJV) "Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

(You guys HATE GOD. You worship a false god you made up but the real God of Israel you guys hate. You are already revealing your hatred by saying it's "CONCEEDED" that God would save Israel and put them up as the rulers over all people in earth Inna righteous government. You hate that thing cuz it don't include you and shoots down your dreams of delusions of granduer. You can't accept it. But it's still reality if the book is true this is the reality of it and nothing is a coincidence with God, everything is strategic and on purpose. )

We KNOW what race exalts themselves as Eagles and has control in outer space. It's not rocket science. We know what race went into slavery on slave ships and were sold to enemy races. (A curse of the israelites) It's no coincidence.

We know that Rome once ruled heavily and fell but rose back up again in the Renaissance era. (Head was wounded with a deadly wound but was healed) we know these things. No coincidence. God is addressing YOU. He's addressing YOUR people who lead us into slavery and slaughtered us with the sword to take over the land. (Blacks/Latinos/native American Indians) make up the 12 tribes of Israel in the flesh today. And you guys have our blood on your hands.

Isaiah 14:21-22 (KJV) "Prepare slaughter for his children(descendants/bloodline) for the iniquity(sins) of their fathers (ANCESTORS); that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD."

(Babylon there is referring to the future "babylon" which is america. The original babylonians kingdom was over with by the time of Isaiah. Isaiah 14 is about the fall if a LUCIFER from heaven which is a direct reference to that Obadiah chapter I posted. Lucifer is ESAU/EDOM. he is the king of Babylon. (America and Europe) Babylon was known for trying to BRING ALL NATIONS TOGETHER. the tower of BABEL was when they all got together and tried to get into outer space with a tower. God confused the languages so they couldn't finish. America and Europe represent that bringing all together .

This is NOT a good thing because they're not bringing them together under the laws and service of God. Habakkuk 2 tells you the man who is in control of this bringing all people together foolishness his heart is not upright in him. He heaps all people together and gathers all nations. He sins by wine (meaning he lies to he people and tells them things they want to hear but are not good for them, he's a liar) and eventually all the people will rise up against him and bite him because of the violence of the land and the fact he keeps increasing that which does not belong to him. He says woe the him that established a kingdom with bloodshed and sin.

That's YALL. Caucasians. Stole Europe and stole america and try to bring every one together just so you can stay on top and bare rule. And telling lies about God and democracy and has most of the world tricked. But You're not slick "we" SEE you. The real israelites see you.) But finishing the rest of Psalms 83. Your people and a host of other nations your people works with in government around the world have conspired to cut off the israelites from being a nation and powerful kingdom on their own.)

Psalms 83
"They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against you (God): (you guys HATE GOD)

The tabernacles of EDOM (Whites(, and the Ishmaelites(arabs); of Moab(Chinese), and the Hagarenes(hamites/africans);
Gebal, and Ammon(japanese), and Amalek(fake white jews); the Philistines(africans) with the inhabitants of Tyre;"(africans)

God will set up the israelites over you and that's it. Whatever you do will be under the rule of the israelites and God's laws. But you will NOT usurp authority over that. No way will God put descendants of people who hates and destroyed his people on the same level as his people in THEIR KINGDOM.

Acts 1:6-9 (KJV) "When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to ISRAEL"

"And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power."

"But ye shall receive power, (the Kingdom) after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight."

The Kingdom is coming to ISRAEL. The POWER will be restored to ISRAEL. It is ISRAELITES Kingdom. Period.

Judgment Is coming to your people. Your future is servitude in the same manner your ancestors Made ours.

And all nations will serve the kingdom of God and Israel and abide in the laws of God and righteousness or be punished.

Roman Yuriel
Student

Post #35

Post by Roman Yuriel »

Roman Yuriel wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 pm

Cornelius was an ISRAELITE sheesh people. It said whole nation of the JEWS. (JEWS was only 3 tribes of Israel) it did not represent all 12 tribes. How hard is that to understand? The Jews did not deal with the rest of Israel because they had been cut off from the old covenant. Cornelius though had strong faith he wasn't into the wickedness like that he deserved a shot at the inheritance of Israel. He was of the northern kingdom israelites. He had roman citenzship and worked in the military.

But he was an israelite in the flesh. I'm sure you'll deny that though because that's all you have to cling on to. So knock yourself out. If you read further it says he's addressing the children of Israel it's telling you who the 'every nation" Is. A nation speaks different languages and does things differently. God is saying y'all are all israelites if you speak a diff language then your brother don't treat him any different in christ you're all israelites that's what it means by "every nation".

If you think God has salvation for Romans of all people (,Edomites for sure) you clearly don't know God. He HATES ESAUs bloodline. He cares not about them.

Acts 10:28, 33-36 (KJV) 28: And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean." (That is referring to the cut off israelites. Jews were not allowed to deal with them until this day. They were not considered family. )

33: Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: (all israelites are one in christ jesus)

But in every nation (israelites) he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

(The word which God sent unto the "children of Israel," preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)" this word was sent to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. This is a family matter. The every nation is referring to israelites speaking different languages and dwelling in places outside of Israel. Coming out of idolatry and practices of the gentiles god's. Coming into the knowledge of Christ and the new covenant for the israelite family. )

Cornelius was not an Edomite of Rome. He was an israelite of the northern kingdom who was spiritually gentiled away from God and the old covenant. He was collateral damage though cuz he was a good man who still feared God. He was the FIRST israelite to be GRAFTED into the new covenant.

Christ granted them a chance to get out of that old curse. He allowed them to be GRAFTED back in.

He was an israelite.

Now. I'm going to drop a bomb on you if you can manage to make it all the way through you may learn something new.
These scriptures below prove who God is trying to save. Clearly it's not referring to all people.

And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors." (This clearly Is a bloodline inheritance)

(This shows you God HATES a particular nation so salvation can't be for ALL people. He HATES this bloodine FOREVER. That means Christ has nothing to do with them "I am not sent but to the lost of the bloodline of Israel" keep Christ out of it. He came for HIS people . Israelites . He himself was an ISRAELITE.

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he "found no place of repentance," though he sought it carefully with tears." (No salvation for Esau)

Matthew 15:24 (KJV) "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Self explanatory quit trying to spin it)

(God CHOSE the bloodline. 🤷‍♂️) why?

because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt." (That's why simply because he LOVES the ISRAELITES and swore an OATH with their ancestors. An OATH. WHAT'S THE OATH? AND THAT OATH IS FOREVER. you blaspheme God saying all people are now on the same level as israel the people he said is above all people and he loves and sword and oath forever to.) Clearly you don't understand the new testament and what was going on what we're these "nations". "Ephraim shall be a multitude of nations" . That meant ISRAELITES would be going by names of many nations. And not be regarded it regard themselves as Israelites.)

(But now We're YOUR people delivered from Egypt? Your ancestors? You say I'm concerned for saying this? God is addressing a specific bloodline here. And you know it. We're your ancestors chosen by God and declared to be special above all people? No they were not, I have to go here in detail because you guys will in a heart beat try and spiritualize it which makes no sense when you really know the history and know the story. It's almost like you guys are saying God called an audible and changed his mind. Now all people are his people not just israelites. That makes no sense and God changes not....) his people have always been the israelites and he will redeem them to a state above all people. Period. )

Psalms 83

onewithhim
Savant

Post #36

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to Roman Yuriel in post #10]

No. The "all nations" was not Israel. It includes the entire world.

Again, Jesus said: "Go therefore and make disciples of people of ALL the nations..." (Matthew 28:19) When he said "all" he was referring to more than one, surely.

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #37

Post by 2timothy316 »

Roman Yuriel wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:05 pm
Roman Yuriel wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 pm

Cornelius was an ISRAELITE sheesh people. It said whole nation of the JEWS. (JEWS was only 3 tribes of Israel) it did not represent all 12 tribes. How hard is that to understand? The Jews did not deal with the rest of Israel because they had been cut off from the old covenant. Cornelius though had strong faith he wasn't into the wickedness like that he deserved a shot at the inheritance of Israel. He was of the northern kingdom israelites. He had roman citenzship and worked in the military.
He was not an Israelite. Peter said of Cornelius that he was, "a man of another race". Acts 10:28

Why was Cornelius such a big deal? While Peter was explaining the role of Jesus Christ and his death this happens, "While Peter still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those hearing the word.
All the circumcised believers who had accompanied Peter were astounded that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles." - Acts 10:44,45
Read the entire 10th chapter of Acts. It is clear that Cornelius was a gentile, period. This means that Jesus died even for the gentiles and they can be blessed. Nowhere do we read in the Bible that Cornelius was part of the northern tribe and to say such without evidence is the product of an overactive imagination. We either trust what the Bible says that God's blessing of the Holy Spirit can be given to a Gentile based on the death of the Messiah or we don't.

We_Are_VENOM
Banned
Banned

Post #38

Post by We_Are_VENOM »

[Replying to Roman Yuriel in post #1]

4 responses to the OP..

1. John 1:12-13

"12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

It clearly states that children who were NOT born of natural descent, he still gave the right to become children of God.

And if the right to become children of God is not limited to natural descent, then it clearly doesn't matter what tribe or nation one is born in to, or comes out of.

2. Matthew 28:19

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".

The Apostles were commanded to go out and make disciples of ALL NATIONS. What nation is left out of "all"? None. All means all.

3. Lev. 19:33-34

"33 “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."

Scripture is clear that foreigners were sometimes integrated into Israeli society and were even treated as native-born. That, followed by the fact that some Egyptians willfully left Egypt during the exodus and foreigners resided in the land were even allowed to partake in the Lord's Passover.

In other words, other people besides Israel were "saved".

4. John 10:16

"I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."

Obviously, the "other" sheep are non-Jews/Israelites.

Scripture is clear, salvation is for anyone who accepts the free gift.
Venni Vetti Vecci!!

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #39

Post by PinSeeker »

We_Are_VENOM wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:21 pm [Replying to Roman Yuriel in post #1]

4 responses to the OP..

1. John 1:12-13

"12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

It clearly states that children who were NOT born of natural descent, he still gave the right to become children of God.

And if the right to become children of God is not limited to natural descent, then it clearly doesn't matter what tribe or nation one is born in to, or comes out of.

2. Matthew 28:19

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".

The Apostles were commanded to go out and make disciples of ALL NATIONS. What nation is left out of "all"? None. All means all.

3. Lev. 19:33-34

"33 “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."

Scripture is clear that foreigners were sometimes integrated into Israeli society and were even treated as native-born. That, followed by the fact that some Egyptians willfully left Egypt during the exodus and foreigners resided in the land were even allowed to partake in the Lord's Passover.

In other words, other people besides Israel were "saved".

4. John 10:16

"I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."

Obviously, the "other" sheep are non-Jews/Israelites.

Scripture is clear, salvation is for anyone who accepts the free gift.
Good post, WAV... except I would take slight issue with what you said at the end of point number 3. Perhaps it's just the way you phrased it, but I would say, rather, that other people would be part of God's Israel than just ethnic Jews. God's Israel includes both Jew and Gentile. Paul says this throughout his letters. Maybe you agree. Grace and peace to you.

We_Are_VENOM
Banned
Banned

Post #40

Post by We_Are_VENOM »

PinSeeker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:46 pm Good post, WAV... except I would take slight issue with what you said at the end of point number 3. Perhaps it's just the way you phrased it, but I would say, rather, that other people would be part of God's Israel than just ethnic Jews. God's Israel includes both Jew and Gentile. Paul says this throughout his letters. Maybe you agree. Grace and peace to you.
Thanks. It always brings me joy whenever I get a chance to mention the fact that salvation is a free gift for whomever accepts it.

And yes, I agree :)
Venni Vetti Vecci!!