Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Not Needed By God

Post #1

Post by William »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:02 am
William wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:55 pm

The very idea that יהוה doesn't need assistance flies in the face of all the biblical stories told. Surely you are misrepresenting יהוה in that regard.
There are no biblical stories where God has "needed assistance" he needs noone to accomplish his purpose.

The fact that He has condescended to allow humans to play a part therein does not equates to his being unable to achieved what he wants without them. The bible repeatedly refers to Jehovah as the Almighty, so logically being all powerful an omnipotent God has no need of extra input to do what he wants. If Jehovah delegates its an expression of his love and mercy as the righteous view it as a privilege to be used by God.
QFB Is the idea that an almighty being can do everything without the assistance of anything, logically sound?

nobspeople
Prodigy

Re: Not Needed By God

Post #111

Post by nobspeople »

William wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:43 am
nobspeople wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:37 am
William wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:30 am [Replying to nobspeople in post #107]

I take it that you do not want me to tell you how I would get the puppets permission to create a real boy out of him, if I were an AME?
If you want, but it's not necessary for me to know.
I am curious. Will you share why?
It's not something I find that would be interesting anymore, personally. In some of my other endeavors and hobbies, I've heard these type of things before: how to fix this, what that means, how I know, what to do for that, here's a undeniable proof of that.... they've all been lackluster at best. So personally, it's not something I'd look forward to any longer. I've found those that say they 'have the answer' or the like don't, really. But surely, there are some here that would like to know and find it interesting enough for you to post I'd suspect.
In other words, don't let my 'uninterested-ness' prevent you from showing what you'd do!
Have a great, potentially godless, day!