Dream of being in hell ... what does this mean to you

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

topaz
Apprentice

Dream of being in hell ... what does this mean to you

Post #1

Post by topaz »

I am curious to find out if this is a common dream. I know someone who dreamt that he was in hell in his 30s and now in his 50s, he dreamt that the angel of hell came to him and say his time is up.

As this dream was related to me, back in his 30s as well as now, i repeated the same answer. He's going to hell unless he accepts Christ as His Lord and Saviour. Some of us are praying for him and we see a change. He reads the bible these days, even goes to church but he does not accept Christ as yet.

My real question is : When you dream of hell, what does it mean to you, what do you understand by this dream ? How does it affect you emotionally and mentally ? Does it upset you ?

methylatedghosts
Sage

Post #2

Post by methylatedghosts »

I think maybe its only that he is afraid of dying. Maybe he's looking for a way to accept death as a natural part of life.

I don't fear death. Death is, like I said, a natural process. Whether you're wrong, or I'm wrong or an atheist is wrong about what happens afterwards is really kinda intriguing for me.

I believe death is the release of the soul, after being so trapped in this body. Once free it can go anywhere, and everywhere. There, you can "review" your life and what you have experienced, and prepare for the next.
Ye are Gods