For members of the "Former Christian" usergroup

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

The True Poison of Christianity

Post #1

Post by Tart »

Christianity is a message of salvation. I went to church today and listened to a preacher up on stage talking and talking. I realized this guy is putting down my life, he’s talking down to me, and lifting his own life up. He talked about the perfect life being a lie, but then he went off about how all these guys worked hard for a good life, listing examples of men doing better stuff then me.. blew my mind…

I have been reading the Bible for years, I think it is so important. And he was up on stage, basically, making fun of people who study the Bible for salvation. Who take it’s word seriously. He mocked us. And then he went off into all his bull of the things he thought up in his mind about a feel good life…

Listen, I don’t want to reject anyone’s word, nor accept it. But I know the Bible says “man does not live on bread alone but every word that comes from the mouth of God�… So is this preacher speaking God’s Word? Though I see his hypocrisy, and bull, I think to myself “maybe I should really try to get something out of this message�… Satan may very well be sitting up there using this guy, where lies come from, the “Author of Confusion� as I heard its name said before.

But this is a fair warning, I really believe all this feel good crap is killing us. This is killing our spirits, with lies. This guy sat up there and went in circles about all this feel good stuff, all the while I hear and think of people who truly are seeking God in the audience, not all but some. And I hear them dying, as this guy is razing up the lives of the others.

I swear to you, with no repentance this is poison being preached down to us. After all, the Book of Revelations says “I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in the scroll.�.. And I believe that…

Later as I was walking out of church, A couple was talking “what did you learn?� they asked their kid. I jumped in sarcastically “take your kids to the park�, which is something the preacher really said. Like why even say it though? Cant we decide for ourselves if we want to go to the park or not? No the preacher puts this in our ears, and we worry about it, the faithlessness this guy is preaching… And as I said that the couple had hate for me, I felt it, and the guy said “have a great day�, as if to mock me.

Then another family in the parking lot was talking about the same thing, about what they learned “it’s important to love your family.� The mom said.. How clueless these people must be. Jesus said we must hate our families, and our own lives, to be his follower. Which is a message of truth.

The poison, these guys are feeding us, this is going to be the death of us.

I remember when my dad, and my mom, hated me. That was a true life back then... little punk i was, Now this crap of "love everyone" while they are feeding us poison... It'll be the death of us... These guys are just going to love me to my death bed... Get me out of here

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Cathar1950 »

What?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Tart »

Cathar1950 wrote: What?
I ponder your question sir...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

Makes you wonder.... Do you think what people believe can be wrong? Offensive?

Surely you believe so, right?