so is zionism real?

Post #1

Post by mazzaroth »

i mean...do zionists exist?

cnorman18

More nonsense without a source

Post #11

Post by cnorman18 »

mazzaroth wrote:you have never researched the holocaust...

you have never seen the stomping ss gaurds beating jews while they work? or drawings of starving jews grasping for food while nazis push the food away?

clealy such an unbiased researcher such as urself must have seen them...

why no photos?

do you also deny they had saoccer leagues... swimming pools, 3 meals a day.. coats for winter... come on... are you serious? if you never researched the holocaust...just tell me.

Once again: What are your sources for these claims?

The one source you HAVE revealed was a neo-Nazi fake history site. Do you have anything better?

If you think that Hitler had it right and that the Master Race should rule the world and exterminate all the others, why don't you just stand up on your hind legs like a man and say so? Are you ashamed of your beliefs? You certainly seem to be ashamed of your sources of information.

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #12

Post by Coyotero »

A warning for the squeamish: Graphic images follow.
Still with me? Good.

Jewish women and children, after giving up their belongings, waiting for execution. October 16, 1941 at Lubney, Ukraine

S.S. officer from Einsatzgruppe D, about to execute a Ukrainian Jew

Prisoners forced to build the Krupp factory at Auschwitz, 1942/43... Looks awful cold. Bare trees, snow on the ground... Notice how the kindly Nazi soldiers are all bundled up.

Forced labor at Buchenwald. 1940/41. Once again, it looks pretty cold from the bare trees.

Prisoners building the Russian Camp, Mauthausen, Austria, 1942. Looks snowy.

Jewish Women partaking in forced labor in Plaszow

Forced Labor at Ravensbruck

Prisoners laying railroad at Buchenwald

Jewish laborers, clearing debris of a Luftwaffe bombing in September 1939

Human bones visible in crematory. Remains of Anti-Nazi women, Weimar, Germany, April 14, 1945.

SS Officer Eichelsdoerfer, Commandants of Kaufering IV concentration camp. Suppose you'll tell me all those guys are taking a well-earned nap, right?

More naptime at Namering.

U.S. Soldiers (7th Army), with German boys, believed to be Hitler Youth, obsrving starved bodies in a boxcar... Or maybe they're taking a nap too.

German citizens and U.S. Soldiers viewing corpses at Buchenwald

Photo Credit:
Hessisches Hauptstaatsarchiv, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives
Main Commission for the Investigation of Nazi War Crimes, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives
USHMM Photo Archives
Leopold Page Photographic Collection, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives
USHMM Photo Archives
Gedenkstaette Buchenwald
Meczenstwo Walka, Zaglada Aydów w Polsce 1939-1945. Poland. No. 199.
National Archives and Records Administration, item 111-SC-203461. Pfc. W. Chichersky, photographer.
Arnold Bauer Barach Collection, courtesy of USHMM Photo ARchives
National Archives and Records Administration, item 111-SC-264895. Cpl. Edward Belfer, photographer, May 17, 1945.
Nancy & Michael Krzyzanowski Collection, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives
Main Commission for the Investigation of Nazi War Crimes, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives

Library of Congress, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives

Jonah
Scholar

Post #13

Post by Jonah »

op's gig is a script. I see the same points over and over again on various boards. There is NOTHING original in the content. It's copied and copied and copied.

Ann
Student

Re: so is zionism real?

Post #14

Post by Ann »

mazzaroth wrote:i mean...do zionists exist?
Yes, Zionists exist. Zionism can be very briefly defined as "a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the [controversial] establishment and development of the state of Israel," among other things.
“Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition were reduced to a handful, they would be the true Church.� Saint Athanasius

“So that all, making use of the rule of faith, with the assistance of Christ, may be able to recognize more easily the Catholic truth in the midst of the darkness of so many errors.� Pope Pius IV, Council of Trent