Compassionism and being a Compassionist

Getting to know more about a specific belief

Moderator: Moderators

Compassionist
Guru

Compassionism and being a Compassionist

Post #1

Post by Compassionist »

Zzyzx asked me to explain Compassionism. Hence this post is for Zzyzx and anyone else who is interested.

I conceived the idea of Compassionism on 29 November 2005 and bought the domain name compassionists.org on that day.

Compassionism states that all who suffer are worthy of compassion. I do my best to practice compassion towards all sentient beings.

I have posted using the alias Compassionist on 43 things since 15 June 2006 and on the Humanist Society of Scotland forum since 28 May 2007, the Think Humanism forum since 14 July 2007 and this forum since 19 February 2008.

Anyone who wants to be a Compassionist is welcome to join http://www.Compassionists.org

Compassionist
Guru

Post #11

Post by Compassionist »

Compassionist wrote:
Compassionist wrote:I AM, THEREFORE, I AM. I am the Omnibenevolent Compassionist Fideistic Unconditional Omnisaviour of all in the Omniverse which consists of an infinite number of universes, including this universe where this greatest news ever is being revealed right now. YOU are SAVED. WE are SAVED. ALL are SAVED by my UNCONDITIONAL FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE ALONE. YOU are not required to believe me or thank me.
Please read the truth this link sends you to - just in case you really want to get to know me. Hope you are all well. With unconditional faith, hope and love.

Dear moderators of this excellent forum, please do not remove the link as I have already published the link on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bebo, 43things, TIG and TED. I WANT TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF ALL MY INEVITABLE CHOICES.
Luminous Truths for ALL